My take on today's epi & the new promo - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Should be interesting to see how he actually tries to back off. The promo does show him to be wondering what to do. I will give him the benefit of the doubt at the moment, and see how it shapes up. Heartbreak for Navya either way.
Originally posted by nureat01

I also just watched the promo, Shilpa and I'll agree with you on this now too...does seem to be more of a contemplative promo...but I'm actually intrigued to see WHAT spooks him...abhi promo mein he is saying "us pal ke baad"...will he really start avoiding Navya right after this moment breaks up with Navya obviously running to go back to the room to maybe take her dad's call or something...toh will he get spooked then only ya ghar jaake CSB ka chand sa mukhda dekh ke he will get spooked?πŸ˜†

Jo bhi ho...lagta hai hyper Anant is out for a while...this guy will have to sober down and think about a LOT nowπŸ˜†...sanskaar...Navya...sanskaar...Navya...kashmakashhhπŸ˜†

Navya looked very sweet in this promo...and Anant...dude GET A HAIRCUT!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...it's making his face look funny now tooπŸ˜†

I don't think he's gonna get engaged to Shagun...ghar mein baat shuru hogi shaayad but I don't think he'll go ahead with the engagement...gut feeling...aage let's seeπŸ˜†

Even I am intrigued to see the actual factor of his so called "state of contemplating" mind...and wateva it is...banda is defo going to go gol gol himself and make us go gol gol with him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I somehow feel that banda will get enegaged to shagun coz for him to wake up n smell the beans he has spread...he needs some major shake up...n that cannot happen until he sees the harsh consequences of his actions taken in fright in the name of "values"...so ya lets see...either which ways...he gets engage or not...me will most likely be on the edge of my seat πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was also shock in seeing the new promo

What anant doing is not good,all doing himself to navya,now he is blaming parivaar and family status and all,

Compare to his family, navya family is very good,not rich but decent family,he must join the hands with navya and fight for his love,that is good for the boy

I want ranbir to know anant and navya inbetween what happened in the picnic,he want to advice anant to dont leave navya and you should fight for the love against your family

Originally posted by anisharoy1

i agree...
navya was happy the way she was...but anant tried to change her..
anant was the one who took the first step and he is the one who will back off...
Anant clearly know how conservative and traditional his family is...
he know that girlfrnds and love marriage are not allowed in his family...so he should have maintain the distance...

he should know that navya is not some bimbo kind of girl who can move on so easily...i really want navya to give him some piece of mind...

if we see from navya's point of view it looks like he just played with her emotions to make his picnic more exciting...
he  discovered his so called love during picnic and it will end after picnic...
poor navya feeling really bad for her...
i really want that rumor of ksg entering navya to be true...

its so true...poor lil navya was so happy, lost in her feelings for ananth...n he tried to get her feelings out...she never expected anything from his side, but he encouraged her so much..where were his so called sanskaar before calling her out at night n getting into hugs n kisses? poor gal, cant bear to think how heart broken she wud be if he suddenly becomes all family centered n just ignores her henceforth!! poor Navi... the amt of risks shes taken...told him everything thats on her heart n mind...shes so clean when it comes to her thots for him, admitting every lie, every wrong shes told for him...n he hasnt even analysed his feelings for her...was actually expecting some bit of that from him in yesdays episode... but all he did fm his side was to kiss n hug jer! Anyways, shes going to be heartbroken after the picnic ends n with not a soul knowing whats shes been thru,its going to be crazy to control her sorrow...!! Hope her parents dont get an idea of what shes been thru ...it wud break their trust in her...n her grandma wud pressurise her father to get her married off to the first guy they find like poor renuka!! Id rather want Navya to move on in her career big time n ananth, if he cant stand by navya after all the hopes he's giving her, he deserves only that dumb shagun...

wowww...what a crazy family setting it wud make...ananth as henpecked as his bro by shagun! big sanskaars for loser ananth!
If it really happens that Anant distances himself from Navya and gets engaged to Shagun - I would like to see a more stronger and progressive Navya.  A Navya - who is a perfect balance between the tradition and the modern. 

Initially, she may go through a tough time, but she should pull up her socks (learn from her mistakes and experiences) and perhaps concentrate more on her studies, career and ambition.  She has supportive parents who will help her to get through this difficult stage of her life.

If Anant's love is the "true love" and not an infatuation/ crush, then he is bound to come back to her - what ever the case may be (his family or sangskar), because Navya too comes from a sangskar family, and is in every way worthy of being his life partner.

Let us see what the creatives have in mind about the "naya soch"
Originally posted by laddoo598

So today's episode was full on AnYa romance..
Brief update for those who have not seen it yet:
Navya makes up an excuse of a headache and tells Appy that she has to go take some meds..She runs to Anant..Our hero on the other hand is waiting impatiently for Navya..While waiting he is scribbling Navya's name in the dirt unknowingly..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Finally Navya comes..Anant says he only has one question for her..He asks her whether she kissed him..he tells her to say no if she didn't and stay silent if she did..Seeing her silence our hero gets all happy..He hugs her from behind, and kisses her hand..On the other hand mrs.Mahajan is looking for navya as he dad is calling her on the phone..
Now this scene was the first AnYa scene which wasn't plain sweet & cute..This one was intense and passionate..both Shaheer and Soumya acted a million times better than in the hug scene, and looked more comfortable with each other..Lovely scene all on all..definitely gonna watch it many more times..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
However, while watching the episode all I could think about is the creatives are fast forwarding through the initial love story because the main focus of their story is not the blooming young love but the many hardship Navya and Anant have to pass through for the sake of their love..
My doubts were confirmed after I saw the new promo..In the promo Navya is all excited about her new found love. On the other hand Anant is thinking about how he has to move away from Navya because what he is doing is against his family..He also says he has to do it although moving away from Navya will be like moving away from his true self..
Now the one thing I cannot understand is why is Anant giving false hope to Navya..If he truly cares for her why is he getting close to her knowing he has to break his heart eventually..I also don't like how he seems to have given up already..Till now Navya definitely is the stronger and the more courageous character out of the two protagonists IMO..She has been the braver one in this relationship, taking all the risks..We are yet to see anything of this sort from Anant..Guess he will understand what Navya truly means too him when he tries to end the relationship and then he will muster up the courage to fight for his love..
So all in all today's episode was the "do din ki chandni" for us..Trouble is definitely brewing in AnYa's world..Anant is already thinking about stepping back..Imagine what will happen when his family asks him to marry Shagun..

wait nd see