Navya

My take on today's epi & the new promo

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
So today's episode was full on AnYa romance..
Brief update for those who have not seen it yet:
Navya makes up an excuse of a headache and tells Appy that she has to go take some meds..She runs to Anant..Our hero on the other hand is waiting impatiently for Navya..While waiting he is scribbling Navya's name in the dirt unknowingly..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Finally Navya comes..Anant says he only has one question for her..He asks her whether she kissed him..he tells her to say no if she didn't and stay silent if she did..Seeing her silence our hero gets all happy..He hugs her from behind, and kisses her hand..On the other hand mrs.Mahajan is looking for navya as he dad is calling her on the phone..
Now this scene was the first AnYa scene which wasn't plain sweet & cute..This one was intense and passionate..both Shaheer and Soumya acted a million times better than in the hug scene, and looked more comfortable with each other..Lovely scene all on all..definitely gonna watch it many more times..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
However, while watching the episode all I could think about is the creatives are fast forwarding through the initial love story because the main focus of their story is not the blooming young love but the many hardship Navya and Anant have to pass through for the sake of their love..
My doubts were confirmed after I saw the new promo..In the promo Navya is all excited about her new found love. On the other hand Anant is thinking about how he has to move away from Navya because what he is doing is against his family..He also says he has to do it although moving away from Navya will be like moving away from his true self..
Now the one thing I cannot understand is why is Anant giving false hope to Navya..If he truly cares for her why is he getting close to her knowing he has to break his heart eventually..I also don't like how he seems to have given up already..Till now Navya definitely is the stronger and the more courageous character out of the two protagonists IMO..She has been the braver one in this relationship, taking all the risks..We are yet to see anything of this sort from Anant..Guess he will understand what Navya truly means too him when he tries to end the relationship and then he will muster up the courage to fight for his love..
So all in all today's episode was the "do din ki chandni" for us..Trouble is definitely brewing in AnYa's world..Anant is already thinking about stepping back..Imagine what will happen when his family asks him to marry Shagun..

Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when was the promo airedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
i didnt saw
please please giv e me the link 😭😭
AreYaar thumbnail
There's a new promo?? Could you give a brief written update of that please?? Cuz this promo would then be the turning point we've all been expecting since a while...Interesting...I'm intrigued to see where this goes from this point then.
TheFaerieQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Do you have the link of new promo you mentioned?
..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
plzz provide the link😭😭😭
anisharoy1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree...
navya was happy the way she was...but anant tried to change her..
anant was the one who took the first step and he is the one who will back off...
Anant clearly know how conservative and traditional his family is...
he know that girlfrnds and love marriage are not allowed in his family...so he should have maintain the distance...

he should know that navya is not some bimbo kind of girl who can move on so easily...i really want navya to give him some piece of mind...

if we see from navya's point of view it looks like he just played with her emotions to make his picnic more exciting...
he  discovered his so called love during picnic and it will end after picnic...
poor navya feeling really bad for her...
i really want that rumor of ksg entering navya to be true...

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't have the link to the promo..It aired just after tonight\s epi finished so I doubt anyone uploaded it yet..
I have made another post describing the promo:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690079#42747672
pgdn thumbnail
Wat anant don't do pls what will happen to navya think to your pyar omg iam crying
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update !!
And LOVED LOVED LOVED the episode today !!

I just hope what your saying isn't true though.
Anant can't back out. NOT NOW... !!

He's too much in love with Navya.
And Navya's too much in love with Anant.

The full on passionate love was proved today.
If he backs out now... that's probably the end of this new blooming love!! 

I don't want Anya to end.
And i don't want Anant backing out either !!
He better fight for his love, or else I'll personally sneak into his house and give him a piece of my mind !!

-Amira-
AdiYalover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anisharoy1

i agree...

navya was happy the way she was...but anant tried to change her..
anant was the one who took the first step and he is the one who will back off...
Anant clearly know how conservative and traditional his family is...
he know that girlfrnds and love marriage are not allowed in his family...so he should have maintain the distance...

he should know that navya is not some bimbo kind of girl who can move on so easily...i really want navya to give him some piece of mind...

if we see from navya's point of view it looks like he just played with her emotions to make his picnic more exciting...
he  discovered his so called love during picnic and it will end after picnic...
poor navya feeling really bad for her...

I agree with you! I just hope he doesn't play around with her and then ditch her in the end..!