India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veecha scene today (Page 4)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Very well said Aditi jii, we all know tht TAPU hs very shatir criminal talent and she can better deal with such planing plotting as its her speciality. Now people r feeling very bad tht she was not being given her credit. Thn why not give her credit for Vansh instigating for suicide, where she also used her same talent. Tht time they start talking abt law
As concern to wht Tapu and Ichchha can do for veer, thn Ichchha hs shown tht she can risk her life, even if she hs not such shatir dimag like Tapu, but wht great Tapu did whn veer was going to jail for Vansh murder???? She was only person who knew the truth and cd easily save him but wht was her action????? Save first herself. Why didn't she took risk. Woho I forgot she was waiting rit moment LOL LOL LOL here Ichchha took help of devil and risk her life to save veer but there Tapu hd nothing to do but just tell truth, but she choose to save her own a**. Angry if we will talk abt credit thn great Tapu due a lot of credit Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojcjs369

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Very well said Aditi jii, we all know tht TAPU hs very shatir criminal talent and she can better deal with such planing plotting as its her speciality. Now people r feeling very bad tht she was not being given her credit. Thn why not give her credit for Vansh instigating for suicide, where she also used her same talent. Tht time they start talking abt law
As concern to wht Tapu and Ichchha can do for veer, thn Ichchha hs shown tht she can risk her life, even if she hs not such shatir dimag like Tapu, but wht great Tapu did whn veer was going to jail for Vansh murder???? She was only person who knew the truth and cd easily save him but wht was her action????? Save first herself. Why didn't she took risk. Woho I forgot she was waiting rit moment LOL LOL LOL here Ichchha took help of devil and risk her life to save veer but there Tapu hd nothing to do but just tell truth, but she choose to save her own a**. Angry if we will talk abt credit thn great Tapu due a lot of credit Wink

Thanks Ankit but what I said is true...if Tapasya had not taken over the investigation this would have dragged on and Ichcha just cannot deal with situations like this.

We all know that Tapasya looks out for herself and Ichcha is saintly...those are their characters...but sadly I think there is no point in discussing what happened before because the CV's in their infinite wisdom have decided to forget everything that happened and so have all those who were involved.

What happened showed the similarity and the difference between the two characters... both worked together to figure out a way to save Veer BUT...one loves Veer because she cannot have him and the other will give her life for him regardless of anything that might happen to her.
souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

During that time Iccha was on the wrong side. If Taps wud have saved her love Veer, by confessing everything she wud have got all the credit, nobody to share withWink but she missed the opportunity CryCryand for the present situation  its ok even she did not thank RathodWink, toolk away all the credit that she observed SnS and found them impostors.

cjs369ankit111

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by souroj

Todays epi was nice. Veer was good after ages, Veecha scene was emotionalHeart
  and lastly what a slap Chanda gave to NaniEmbarrassed.

I would not trust Chanda at all ...she goes with the flow and jumps from one side to the other stirring the pot...I hope Ichcha can now stand up for herself and Nani will be put in her place by Mai.Wink

Same goes for Mai any day she can do palti LOLLOLbut the way Chanda answered Nani nobody till date cud answer her that way, not even Jogi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

During that time Iccha was on the wrong side. If Taps wud have saved her love Veer, by confessing everything she wud have got all the credit, nobody to share withWink but she missed the opportunity CryCryand for the present situation  its ok even she did not thank RathodWink, toolk away all the credit that she observed SnS and found them impostors.

Well I don't want to split hairs over that because Tapasya did notice Sanchi was not blind and that alone would set anyone thinking that something is not right when someone is pretending to be blind...besides I don't think she wants to have too much to do with Rathod at the moment...so thanking him is out of the question but maybe she will...who knows...I notice ups and downs, changes and reversals so can only comment on each episode.

As for confessing...that has never been Tapasya's strong point has it and the CV's will keep that characteristic alive. But yes that would have earned her many brownie points if she had actually had the guts to come clean and still stand by Ichcha. That would have been 'being a true friend'...ah wellDay DreamingDay Dreaming  Will that ever happen????Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souroj

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Well I don't want to split hairs over that because Tapasya did notice Sanchi was not blind and that alone would set anyone thinking that something is not right when someone is pretending to be blind...besides I don't think she wants to have too much to do with Rathod at the moment...so thanking him is out of the question but maybe she will...who knows...I notice ups and downs, changes and reversals so can only comment on each episode.

As for confessing...that has never been Tapasya's strong point has it and the CV's will keep that characteristic alive. But yes that would have earned her many brownie points if she had actually had the guts to come clean and still stand by Ichcha. That would have been 'being a true friend'...ah wellDay DreamingDay Dreaming  Will that ever happen????Day Dreaming

When did she notice it. Is it before she saw SnSnR at the restaurant. I completely forgot. If yes then she observed Sanchi on her own but at the same time it was Rathod who revealed to her Satya's intention of  entering Bzoo and that Veer's life is in danger, so a small thank u to banta hain even if u don't have any feeling for that person.
I feel T will once again see Veecha romancing and TAPKI friendship will fly out of window and things will be back to square one.

rgattuankit111

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged

When did she notice it. Is it before she saw SnSnR at the restaurant. I completely forgot. If yes then she observed Sanchi on her own but at the same time it was Rathod who revealed to her Satya's intention of  entering Bzoo and that Veer's life is in danger, so a small thank u to banta hain even if u don't have any feeling for that person.
I feel T will once again see Veecha romancing and TAPKI friendship will fly out of window and things will be back to square one.

She noticed it at the restaurant before Rathod joined them, that is how Tapasya knew that Rathod and S & S were friendly...then she met Rathod on a different day to ask him about his connection with S & S. I also want to wait and see how this story is going to move forward.Smile

Go to top