G3 so much better than Rajeshri

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I officially like G3 as a mother in law. No matter how mean she is at times, at least when akshara needed her during the sneha problem she totally sided with akshara instead of natik. And also now she is always there for akshara. Rajeshri on the other hand only cares about her daughter.

She didnt even once think of varhsa's feelings and kept scolding her and telling her that she was wrong. When Rajeshri herself did exactly what varhsa did. Varsha did not care about aksharas feelings because she was worried about her child. And Rajeshri did not care about varsha because she was worried about her daughter. I honestly would pick G3 as a mother in law over rajeshri any day because I would probably tell rajeshri off in the first day as her DIL.This woman is so selfish.How can she blame varsha when she herself forgets everything when something happens to her 20+ daughter.
me too i would pick g3 i just like her idk y
completely agreed... and well said!

rj is the most irritating charac of yrkkh..
i wud defo chose g3 as a MIL over rj!
Totally agree with u. Rajeshri just cries all the time. G3 supports Akshara much better way then Rajeshri. I think Rajeshri should but out of Akshara's life. She is no more a baby. She can look after her self.  the only thing Rajeshri does is i am so worried about my daughter 24 7 all the time. She really irritates me! ðŸ˜¡

Gayatri handles Akshara much better. She is sensible and mature. ðŸ˜Š
G3 has changed a lot after the batwara... How can we forget the old G3. She used to make me sooo angry espeically when she used give the angry look at akshara... But im liking the new G3 hope she stays like this.

rajshri was insestive today she coudnt think of anything else but akshara's feelings what varsha said at that time was harsh but if rajshri puts herself in varsha's shoes she would have overeacted more, varsha was guilty for what she did but it was her motherly love which rajshri is showing towards akshara both mil have there own flaws maybe because rashmi hasnt gone away from gyatri yet thats why we dont see her worrying, but i am liking the change in gyatri after batwara

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
well i think rajshri is far better than gayatri, g3 to abhi abhi sudhre hain aur kaun jaane kab tak but rj is like this only .though she is more concerned about akshi but she does care for varsha nd treats her  same as akshi, just think if at akshi's place reshmi would have been nd akshara would have talked to her like that g3 to use kha gaye hote.but here rj acted sensibly nd forgave varsha. Edited by sdhg - 12 years ago