Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Monday Update - 23/05/2011 - Tortures Begin!! (Page 2)

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful updates and comments!!

This episode was a small draw back compared to the last couple weeks because they started showing other people. 

So Tamil now learns that he is in big trouble and knows what the consequences are.  I thought he was going to do something about losing that job...instead he decides to go and see his friends who cant help him anymore.

It was sad to see him staring at the calendar like that and sitting back down instead of going out.  But it was cute how Tulasi asked if he was sick and she was going to feel his forehead.  At that time Tamil should have told the truth instead of saying that he is going to meet his friends.  Now Tulasi gave him a long bill to pay and there is no way he can afford all that.  Tulasi understands Tamil really well and she felt really bad for reminding him about her college fees and all.  Her apology was so sweet.  I just wish this problem would end soon since I hate seeing TT like this.  Maybe Tulasi should ask Prabha if she can receive some help from his Foundation...

Anand was so funny waiting for Tulasi like that...and he has a stalker too...lol!!  I agree with Tulasi, Anand should have came to TT house and apologized to both of them instead of following her on the road like that.  I love how Tulasi just ignored him and left...that is how she should treat Anand for not apologizing sincerely but instead doing it so his wife likes him.

It's been really long since they showed Vishwa's wife.  So only now Anand and Shymala are going there...and it connects perfectly with Anand's stalker calling Shymala brother to inform about the bad news.  They don't even know Tulasi yet but they are hating her so much and wanting to take revenge on her.  If they go to Padma house that lady is just going to say more bad stuff about Tulasi and get her into more trouble.  I hope though that Tulasi finds out about what Padma is doing to Pavitra so she can stop that.

Poor Tulasi has a whole new family on her enemy list.  I just hope Shymala finds about this soon before everything turns upside down.

I think Mohan/Shymala/Anand/Shymala brother/Vishwa are going to be shown together.  Mohan will ask about the drugs and Anand will be shocked to hear this and create some new problems.  They will all plot against Tulasi too.  Now instead of Charu, Shymala's family is not going to let TT live in peace.  The only people who can save Tulasi now is Shymala.  Shymala's dad knows about Tulasi and he knows that she is a good girl as well...so its best that Shymala finds out about this plotting soon so she can tell her daddy to stop.

A different start this week to Thendral, there is another angle to the story now.  I hope it goes well.  

Edited by smiles86 - 23 May 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Janani20lakshyamvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks ma Tanu for the update!  Big smile

Gahh, this episode makes me so depressed Cry One by one this Kumaran is shutting all doors for T&T like and like the title says, a big tornado is on its way Ouch courtesy of Padma and Anandh, and I'm sure GW/Lavs will add to it to make things worse Angry

Sigh sigh, I guess it's better as long as T&T suffer together, right Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritRuby-86Janani20lakshyamThendralfanTTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Thanks Tanu for the beautiful update!

I am happy that Kumaran is showing Tulasi so strong but that doesnt mean he should show TA so dumb.

Only when TA tore the calender he knows its 17th and he has to pay the interest? Didnt he realize that one or two days before? Angry He worked in a bank right ?

And now he is off to meet Joseph for what? Again get some loan to pay the interest? Shocked

Instead of going and falling in Joseph or Kanagu's legs either he can go and fall in Puvis leg (his own brother so no problem right. Also Puvi has the right to share the loan he got for Selfish queens wedding) .

Or even more better go and fall in that Bank managers feet with whom he had ego clash and still stays suspended. Atleast if that manager gets convinced he can get the job and repay all these loans and live happily...

When TA could advice that "Vazhaga bharatham" guy to not to get loan for heavy interest, dont he know that getting too many loans for such a high interest is going to ruin him?

A normal educated bank employee will not do such stupid things...then why is Kumaran making TA do this? Just to drag the serial?

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86Janani20mini_00TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you Tanu for the nice update,

So who is going to help T&T in the money matter.Confused.?? I think Thulasi may ask the money with either Prabha or Shyamala...!! If it is with Prabha then there are chances of the story moving with Bhuvana and Thulasi.. ,Confused
If it is Shyamala then this story will be more complicated as Logu is going to talk to Padma (GW).. But it was very sad to see TA like that even though he created the problems himself..!!Cry

Anand oru sorry kekarduku ivalo build up aaa.Ouch.!! Thulasi was cute in that red dress.Embarrassed.!! So Shyamala will not be there to protect Thulasi from her brothers.. !! Shocked

Padma showed up as if she has so much paasam on her daughter.. But why is she going after moneyAngry..!! It is been same as Vel's marriage beforeOuch..!! When Vel told her that he will be marrying Pavi she was angry..where he had money but not age..!! Now she is looking for money but not age..OuchDead!! What has happened to her...OMG some how this should not be proceeded and if it is canceled by Mohan itself then it will be nice..!! LOL

Edited by TTfan - 23 May 2011 at 1:24pm

NinspiritElystiaJanani20lakshyamThendralfanRuby-86mini_00Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoNixkiesahi.

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update and comments Hug.

If this epi is depressing for Ranu Shocked...no way i am gonna watch it..lol...thanks Ranu Tongue. Sigh...Thendral is all about rowdy women or rowdy family nowadays Ouch. Rowdy Anna number two...yes yes correctnganna Thulasi yai kandippa neenga ethachum pannanumnganna... kill her and Thamizh can't live w/o her. Kumaran can continue with rowdism, drugs, Gutterwomen and psychos. Atleast we would be free from those tortures! Angry Dead

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayJanani20lakshyamRuby-86ThendralfanTTfanmini_00sand14Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I am pretty sure Padma will re-direct Logu plus that brainless Vishwa's wife to GW's house to find more information about Thulasi as this lady is her MILAngry...If T&T are going to go through tortures, GW will for sure have her great role...oh please she should get disowned forever after this track if she play her roleAngryDead...from the beginning its Padma & GW who makes everything worse and as someone said its going to be them this time too. Sigh, again problems from all sidesOuch. I hope money problem get solved before this new losers starts their direct plan towards T&T.

@ Shubba Akka.. i too feel that the upcoming tortures which T&T going to face are going to be worse than Vel's track...somehow i am thinking like that after seeing today's episodeConfused. Whatever, they better not drag this track for too long.

On the whole, Anand/Logu and Vishwa's wife are all losersAngryAngryAngry.

Edited by Tanu. - 23 May 2011 at 1:15pm

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayRuby-86ThendralfanJanani20vjayamTTfanmini_00Arizes.Pearl.Shemmosahi.

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the fast update.

A very boring, sad and depressing start for this week!  I felt the episode to be very, slow and dragging!

Not sure how this loan matter is going to be solved, who would rescue T/TA from this problem, how and when the 4 lak issue is going to be revealed!! It has been weeks since Nit/L/GW lied abt the money and still there seems to be no light seen at the end of the tunnel for this issue!

TA is least bothered abt getting/staying in a job. It seems that only T is worried abt all the bills. TA's careless atitude toward everything has put him in this mess he is in. I really want J/K to not help or empathize with TA at this point as TA needs to learn his lesson. It is extremely irritating to see the hero still consoling his wife and justifying his action abt losing his job.

Anand is only going to cause more problems to T with his stupid behavior. He could have apologized to T/T at her home rather than running behind her in public!

A new list of enemies (as if T/Ta what they already had weren't enough!) has been added to T/Ta's list. Logu had no better woman to ask abt Tulasi  than Padma, who can simply kill T's character with her words. Only Shyamala and her father can save T/Ta!                   
Mohan shud be locked up in prison along with his mom. poor Pavi, hope T does something to save her. .                                                                                                                                                                         

Edited by Thendral_USA - 23 May 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanRuby-86Janani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Thendralfan Senior Member
Thendralfan
Thendralfan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update Tanu ..Smile

Overall a pretty sad episode .. and I guess everyone here worries abt TT so much .. If possible , we can go help TT with some cash .. 

A small thought .. We all know Padma just waits for an oppurtunity to bad mouth T .. 
But what if the groom's parents have visited their house when Vishwa's wife and Logu have come to enquire abt T .. Padma might tell something good abt T as she will not want to lose this alliance also..If the groom hears bad news abt Pavithra's sister , they might not accept this alliance...
Let us see...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayJanani20Ruby-86Arizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Go to top