Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Tanu for the beautiful update!

I am happy that Kumaran is showing Tulasi so strong but that doesnt mean he should show TA so dumb.

Only when TA tore the calender he knows its 17th and he has to pay the interest? Didnt he realize that one or two days before? ๐Ÿ˜ก He worked in a bank right ?

And now he is off to meet Joseph for what? Again get some loan to pay the interest? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Instead of going and falling in Joseph or Kanagu's legs either he can go and fall in Puvis leg (his own brother so no problem right. Also Puvi has the right to share the loan he got for Selfish queens wedding) .

Or even more better go and fall in that Bank managers feet with whom he had ego clash and still stays suspended. Atleast if that manager gets convinced he can get the job and repay all these loans and live happily...

When TA could advice that "Vazhaga bharatham" guy to not to get loan for heavy interest, dont he know that getting too many loans for such a high interest is going to ruin him?

A normal educated bank employee will not do such stupid things...then why is Kumaran making TA do this? Just to drag the serial?
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu for the nice update,

So who is going to help T&T in the money matter.๐Ÿ˜•.?? I think Thulasi may ask the money with either Prabha or Shyamala...!! If it is with Prabha then there are chances of the story moving with Bhuvana and Thulasi.. ,๐Ÿ˜•
If it is Shyamala then this story will be more complicated as Logu is going to talk to Padma (GW).. But it was very sad to see TA like that even though he created the problems himself..!!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anand oru sorry kekarduku ivalo build up aaa..!! Thulasi was cute in that red dress.๐Ÿ˜ณ.!! So Shyamala will not be there to protect Thulasi from her brothers.. !! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Padma showed up as if she has so much paasam on her daughter.. But why is she going after money๐Ÿ˜ก..!! It is been same as Vel's marriage before..!! When Vel told her that he will be marrying Pavi she was angry..where he had money but not age..!! Now she is looking for money but not age..๐Ÿคข!! What has happened to her...OMG some how this should not be proceeded and if it is canceled by Mohan itself then it will be nice..!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update and comments ๐Ÿค—.

If this epi is depressing for Ranu ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...no way i am gonna watch it..lol...thanks Ranu ๐Ÿ˜›. Sigh...Thendral is all about rowdy women or rowdy family nowadays . Rowdy Anna number two...yes yes correctnganna Thulasi yai kandippa neenga ethachum pannanumnganna... kill her and Thamizh can't live w/o her. Kumaran can continue with rowdism, drugs, Gutterwomen and psychos. Atleast we would be free from those tortures! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคข
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am pretty sure Padma will re-direct Logu plus that brainless Vishwa's wife to GW's house to find more information about Thulasi as this lady is her MIL๐Ÿ˜ก...If T&T are going to go through tortures, GW will for sure have her great role...oh please she should get disowned forever after this track if she play her role๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข...from the beginning its Padma & GW who makes everything worse and as someone said its going to be them this time too. Sigh, again problems from all sides. I hope money problem get solved before this new losers starts their direct plan towards T&T.

@ Shubba Akka.. i too feel that the upcoming tortures which T&T going to face are going to be worse than Vel's track...somehow i am thinking like that after seeing today's episode๐Ÿ˜•. Whatever, they better not drag this track for too long.

On the whole, Anand/Logu and Vishwa's wife are all losers๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the fast update.

A very boring, sad and depressing start for this week!  I felt the episode to be very, slow and dragging!

Not sure how this loan matter is going to be solved, who would rescue T/TA from this problem, how and when the 4 lak issue is going to be revealed!! It has been weeks since Nit/L/GW lied abt the money and still there seems to be no light seen at the end of the tunnel for this issue!

TA is least bothered abt getting/staying in a job. It seems that only T is worried abt all the bills. TA's careless atitude toward everything has put him in this mess he is in. I really want J/K to not help or empathize with TA at this point as TA needs to learn his lesson. It is extremely irritating to see the hero still consoling his wife and justifying his action abt losing his job.

Anand is only going to cause more problems to T with his stupid behavior. He could have apologized to T/T at her home rather than running behind her in public!

A new list of enemies (as if T/Ta what they already had weren't enough!) has been added to T/Ta's list. Logu had no better woman to ask abt Tulasi  than Padma, who can simply kill T's character with her words. Only Shyamala and her father can save T/Ta!                   
Mohan shud be locked up in prison along with his mom. poor Pavi, hope T does something to save her. .                                                                                                                                                                         
Edited by Thendral_USA - 12 years ago
Thendralfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Tanu ..๐Ÿ˜Š

Overall a pretty sad episode .. and I guess everyone here worries abt TT so much .. If possible , we can go help TT with some cash .. 

A small thought .. We all know Padma just waits for an oppurtunity to bad mouth T .. 
But what if the groom's parents have visited their house when Vishwa's wife and Logu have come to enquire abt T .. Padma might tell something good abt T as she will not want to lose this alliance also..If the groom hears bad news abt Pavithra's sister , they might not accept this alliance...
Let us see...

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Thendral Fan : In today's episode, Padma told to the broker about meeting the groom family in a temple.. So I don't think there will be a chance for Padma to tell something good about Thulasi... Instead she will be waiting for these kind of situations as you said...!!

Just my thoughts, Sorry if I am wrong..!!

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update and today episode is not that interesting.

This week is a tension week for Tamil. and his money problem is increasing day by day. If he has a job only he could solve some of the money problem. If he didn't have any job he will ask kadan to the person he know. This time kanagu and Joseph won't help Tamil and he have to find another way to solve tthe money problem. 

To make the episode long they are showing Mohan scene and  his scene is very boring. If the police catch Mohan then it will be trouble for many people. As most of them said Padma is going to say more bad things about Thulasi to Shamala brother. Then Shamala brother get angry about Thulasi and going to give some trouble to Thulasi.If Shamala knew this issue she could explain about Thulasi to her brother and Shamala brother might get angry on Padma for telling fake information about Thulasi.
Edited by ravirr73 - 12 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks da Tanu!! I appreciate ur short and sweet update for this kandraavi episode. ๐Ÿ˜†

Aiyooo kadavule, now Shyamala's anna joined TT's villain list. Yen Kumaran sir, villains list la century adikkanum nu mudivu panniteengalaa... shebaa... Thuls is def gonna be harmed in some way... ippolaam Thuls crying pothaathunu TA also joined the club... sir, oru maasathula glycerine bottle ku budget pothuma????

Yovv anand, sorry solanumna paathavudane sattunu sorry solaama ennaya build up kuduthukittu irukkaa... cheyyy... shyamala sonnadhu ippo Thuls ku aapa vandhu mudiyaapoguthu... ithukku peru thaan family self aapu... ennamo ponga...

eppopathalum problems ore azhugai... yen santhoshama oru serial kooda irukaathaa... why do u always deal with oppaari vekkira women who open their gutter, psychos who wnna kill other people... karumam da...๐Ÿ˜ก

TA, romba nallavana irundha ipdi thaan... u have to learn skills to survive... u havta be a lil selfish to survive in this nandri ketta ulagam... un social service laam inga adukaadhu...
Edited by sandz. - 12 years ago
deekshi thumbnail
thanks for the updates
 ayyo these many problems for a truly loving couple how they can come over  only when the serial finish๐Ÿ‘  sigh director sir pls show better ways of living life happily