Monday Update - 23/05/2011 - Tortures Begin!!

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Nox for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏

Hmm, TA was upset.😳 But he deserve it😡 Paavom Thuls. Anand was like, that he is going to propose to Thuls😆 Ohh Logu know this-va? Hmm something bad is going to happen😳

Padma scene naan parkala, but by reading Update i can see that it was bore and mokkai🤢
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update and comments!😊

Total dragging episode today.😕

So finally they connected TA/T with the ganja group thro' Anand😕. Irukira problem not enough for TA/T🤢. But atleast that track will be better than this current debt problem. Aiyoo!, these people are gg to Padma house😡. That GW is gg to make up nice story and make the situation worse.

Grrr... Mohan. Yaravathu, please arrest him and put him in Jail for the illegal Ganja business. This guy really deserves severe punishment. Hopefully Kalyani does not fall for this stupid guy.

Feel pity for school going Pavithra for her to deal with this kind of mom who is greedy of money.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Janani20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Tanu ka, for the fast and amazing update! 😃

Waste episode. 🥱
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update...

So TA is upset about the money issue...every problem that comes bcos of this issue...he brought it himself...blame yourself, you mom and ur lovely sister and her useless husbd...Really annoying...😡

Next set of tortures have started showing signs of it as predicted thru shyamala/anand and thru shyamala's family...i really think the end result is going to be worst than vel's case as the best person they are going to collect information about thulasi is none other than the evil GW padma...😡

I just have something to tell here...I think the creative team had damaged a girl's name more than enough already, right from the begining...and now again they are going in the same route...are they planning to show how a couple overcomes the problems in their iinspite of the hurdles they have or are they planning to show us how all they can spoil a girl's name even after she is married...we had enough of it already and now again the same thing is going to repeat and untimately spoiling thulz name...right from today the TRP rate would go even low and many would lose interest also...😕...hope they change their ideas
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update😊. It is sad to see TA😔 like this just on few epi back he said that getting a job will be easy and he was saying not to worry and they will have a lot of money soon now it is opposite. It is going to be thuls that helps TA from this mess. Till now TA never told about the truth about his loan escaped again😡.

Our heroine is much stronger now. She knows how to face the situation and act unlike TA.It looks so thrilling who is going to help T&t.? 😍 Thuls knows that deepa is studying through the trust of prabha so she should ask prabha if he can do same for thuls until TA gets the job🥱.

Anand in law family is going to do something to thuls😲. Shymala should stop her brother before … Omg anand and shymala are going to vishwas house soon they will see Mohan too😲. Anand suthufying thuls pinnadi  was  irritating to watch. So anand never changed he is just acting so that shymala starts talking to him… I hope thuls never believe him now.

Pavam pavithra …padma is going to mess up pavithra's life😡 it will be ta who will help her. TA suthi evalo probs ada kadavule? Padma does not know about her son's drug habit... Padma and Mohan are going to face so much trouble soon. Let's see. 
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update and for replacing me Tanu. 🤗 I hope i did not leave you a  boring episode.

I have not watched the episode yet, but seems to be not a bad one. Kumaran, better let your hero to join Kanja family and to do drugs business like Mohan as you don't want him to do any better job. 🤢

They seem to pack off the only one character who would and is able to help Thulasi immediately. Shyamala would be gone and her father does not know anything about this Logu, Great! 🤢

Poor Pavithra, once again Mohan might ruin the marriage as this time he might get arrested. Whatever i would be happy as the shool going Pavithra would be saved from this marriage. 😕
acornn thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update and comments! Story is picking up momentum with problems galore from all sides for TA & T.

There seems to be similarity in a broad sense between the current plotline with that of TA & T post marriage leading up to court scene. TA was humiliated, out of job   completely down and out, similar to his current situation. V had planned to hit TA and torture T, now psycho plays V's role.

TA was not hit by V but by VR, looks like T will be harmed by GFam although psycho has plans to get rid of T as per doc.  MM wife and A have their own small parts to play.  When they get involved directly or indirectly, it will help TA &T. When TA was hit, T underwent torture, similarly T will be hit and TA will endure pain, then TA will come to sense and go hammer and tongs…  

WoW... TA's expense including interest is close to $50K, hope TA doesn't borrow this amount and pay interest on interest amt. One option that TA has is to sell his bike off.  It was sad to see T when she talks about to the expense and then quickly apologizing to TA.   T & A meeting was funny. T running away as A approaches and his mind voice …… ROFL ROFL. MM wife will be at her best as she will gutter about T to GFam….

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful updates and comments!!

This episode was a small draw back compared to the last couple weeks because they started showing other people. 

So Tamil now learns that he is in big trouble and knows what the consequences are.  I thought he was going to do something about losing that job...instead he decides to go and see his friends who cant help him anymore.

It was sad to see him staring at the calendar like that and sitting back down instead of going out.  But it was cute how Tulasi asked if he was sick and she was going to feel his forehead.  At that time Tamil should have told the truth instead of saying that he is going to meet his friends.  Now Tulasi gave him a long bill to pay and there is no way he can afford all that.  Tulasi understands Tamil really well and she felt really bad for reminding him about her college fees and all.  Her apology was so sweet.  I just wish this problem would end soon since I hate seeing TT like this.  Maybe Tulasi should ask Prabha if she can receive some help from his Foundation...

Anand was so funny waiting for Tulasi like that...and he has a stalker too...lol!!  I agree with Tulasi, Anand should have came to TT house and apologized to both of them instead of following her on the road like that.  I love how Tulasi just ignored him and left...that is how she should treat Anand for not apologizing sincerely but instead doing it so his wife likes him.

It's been really long since they showed Vishwa's wife.  So only now Anand and Shymala are going there...and it connects perfectly with Anand's stalker calling Shymala brother to inform about the bad news.  They don't even know Tulasi yet but they are hating her so much and wanting to take revenge on her.  If they go to Padma house that lady is just going to say more bad stuff about Tulasi and get her into more trouble.  I hope though that Tulasi finds out about what Padma is doing to Pavitra so she can stop that.

Poor Tulasi has a whole new family on her enemy list.  I just hope Shymala finds about this soon before everything turns upside down.

I think Mohan/Shymala/Anand/Shymala brother/Vishwa are going to be shown together.  Mohan will ask about the drugs and Anand will be shocked to hear this and create some new problems.  They will all plot against Tulasi too.  Now instead of Charu, Shymala's family is not going to let TT live in peace.  The only people who can save Tulasi now is Shymala.  Shymala's dad knows about Tulasi and he knows that she is a good girl as well...so its best that Shymala finds out about this plotting soon so she can tell her daddy to stop.

A different start this week to Thendral, there is another angle to the story now.  I hope it goes well.  

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Ranu. thumbnail
Thanks ma Tanu for the update!  😃

Gahh, this episode makes me so depressed 😭 One by one this Kumaran is shutting all doors for T&T like and like the title says, a big tornado is on its way courtesy of Padma and Anandh, and I'm sure GW/Lavs will add to it to make things worse 😡

Sigh sigh, I guess it's better as long as T&T suffer together, right 😛