Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 23 May 2011 (Page 8)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh11

hello everybody i m sanjh i use to read all your comment silently ...thought to share mine too that y join the forum ...all your comments are really interesting to read

Hello my dear Silent Sanjh...am sooo glad you decided to finally comment..and plz..dont stop this yaara...do comment and we would love to know your POVsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

winterdusk

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by AzMishy

Srush u didn't c my comment or u ignored it!!ErmmLOL

Sorry for the late comment though!! Embarrassed

Maf kar do na and tell me u liked it or not,Wink

C for u I catch ed up 3 epis in one go, c how much I love u!!!TongueTongueEmbarrassed

How can I ignore it...I jsut posted the answer...the net is slow so had to wait for it to be posted ...and I know how much you love ...errr not me...but KesudaTongueLOL
Oye i don't love him , just likes him, that's it, warna shalini will jump on me! hehehe
I love u na *approving muh*LOL
Yesi  know u wont  ignore me Tongue
and I know y tooEmbarrassed
 cos u know, u won't hear the end of it from me na ! ROFL

Edited by AzMishy - 24 May 2011 at 7:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shalini92

On lighter note when I catching up the epis I saw neil was in his white kurtha!!! Gosh don't know what shalini did on that day with all her calws!! TongueLOLLOL

me? i sharpened them, razor sharp... and in a snap the sexy white kurta was off him.. LOL no seriously, i would prefer to have that kurta on him... WinkEmbarrassed

R u sure!! U don't wont it off!!LOL

its the feeling to tear it off him that i am addicted to... that feeling... that urge... so that i can flirt with him properly before that white kurta becomes some kind of bhurji! LOLmax... LOL i love neil anyways... with or without clothes! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-Azy--Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh11

hello everybody i m sanjh i use to read all your comment silently ...thought to share mine too that y join the forum ...all your comments are really interesting to read

HOODI BABA!! Big smileLOL

welcome welcome welcome! 

see, srush is so happy to have another IF friend! LOLLOL

-Srushti-Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

he didn't even bother much about who he was with in the courtyard. he was searching for gulaal everywhere his eyes could reach. it was like, i will not go off for whatever work without seeing you. and i do think gulaal was ignoring him cos usually she would be hanging all around talli cos its her exams today. metaphorically, it was talli's exams today too. as in it will tell us if she would pass (still be the goody goody girl she is and support kesar) or fail (turn evil). so lets see what happens after she got that piece of info from kesar.Smile Ya,,Gulaal was not IGNORING him..she was just concentrating on Talli and blew the bacha off and he raised his bike accelerator to draw her attentionEmbarrassed and she looks at his angry face and thinks that it was better not to get into that since it was a good day for Talliphulli...Talli turning badShocked...a new thought... I had rather not have talli phulli at allLOL good or evilLOL

i love neil. Embarrassed

this is one awesome poem.Big smileEmbarrassed Thank you ..PFCTongue your welcome. Big smile

i don't really think he hates IT (i.e. the dependency), more like hates the fact that he doesn't know why he is so dependent. i think he would be more than happy to wrap himself up in gulaal's pallu all the time.EmbarrassedLOL
NA he hated that inability, when he was reading his letters ..he said something on these lines...that is why I really want to raid that box ASAP... 

i thought that was because he was looking for his answers.. he was looking back at those times when he used to have the same thoughts, as in, to connect with his past so that he relate to what he used to feel and see if his answers were answered. right? eh, i dont know eh.Confused

yeap, when he changed the gears of the bike (with the letter K), the sheer roar of it depicted how bloody angry he was at gulaal for ignoring him. and just like that awesome bike, he is sexy, totally attention seeking and very much changing moods like changing the gears of the bike. LOL
That was to attract her attention...it was when she looked and turned her face that he got real [email protected] bold...exactlyLOL excellent analogy PFCLOL

merci! merci! LOL

he was s00o pissed off cos she ignored his presence.. haha! i love him!Embarrassed okay, i should stop declaring my love for him after every paragraph... it has become like a punctuation mark in my sentences! haha!LOL
ya..we all know that you LOVE him (Him as in NEilTongue) so no need for parawise declaration...we can pass a resolution if you wantLOL

yes please! Big smileLOL

i wish i could string him...LOLLOL bechare ko string karna hai tujheOuchLOL

i didn't actually mean it.. it was just somehow you know... it reminded me of this phrase...BLAH! nvm..i'm super random today! LOLLOL

I WAS SOOO PISSED OFF!! bloody, chup hi nahin hoti!!! damn... she's even more talkative than i am!!! AngryLOLHaha...tujhse zyada nahi hai Shalu..she is nothing in your comparision in jabbering awayLOL

TongueAngryLOL she talks more than i do okay???!!LOL

Kesar takes away my sense of humour most of the time...(well you know when you are busy gawking, sense of humour tends to  stay away from youLOL) touche!!! he's so hot... hehe...I knew you would agree on thisTongue

*sigh*Embarrassed

she deserves it.. bloody annoying like a fly that i want to swat at!AngryLOL which Kesar did in his own wayWinkLOL 

oh he totally did! haaha!LOL

thank god kesar got her back to reality!1 now we'll have some fewer talli jhelo scenes! no more torture to us viewers!!! Big smileLOL
I dont think we will be blessed with that this soon..Gulaal is going to push her harder in his way...and moreover now Raman back...so we will have some more of JK and Raman and Durgesh sceneDead

i want kesar scenes!!!!CryLOL

LOL. i was laughing so hard with my mom!! hahaha!!! LOL
then my mum scolded me for laughing at her... she apparently pities her...Ouch
ya looking like this she is in a pitiable condition...but then If I start pitying her,,..then who would I mockLOL

precisely! and you need a pardner in crime also! *points at me smugly* LOLEmbarrassed

point. Big smile sirf point nahi...it is a GOOD pointTongue

okay okay! whatever makes you happy! LOLLOL

so like gulaal trying to close the metaphorical windows and doors of her heart but kesar just barges in, Owww...fantastic POV re Shalu...excellent...metaphoric windowClap

thank you thank you! Embarrassed [takes a theatrical bow!]  LOL. i copied ur emoticon after i saw it... LOL

demanding his share of her heart, even gulaal asks him to go away from her "room" (metaphorically being her heart), he stays there and she gives is cos she is gulaal and he is kesar. Embarrassed I bow down to thee for this one...fantooo

exactly, which is why she asked him to go back to his room cos he was is her room, itni aadi raat mein...
Exactly PFC..she was so conscious that he was there..Embarrassed

even i would be... i faint right away!!!EmbarrassedLOL

i wished that time i could jump into the tv and hug him like i would be hugging for my dear life (he is my dear life anyways..LOL).. srush he was soo hurt... waaahhh... i wanted to cry...CryLOL me crying with you...I know you wanted to hug me...me tooo wanted it... chalo Group hug

can i molest him while we are at it??LOL

eh srush. what is this? apne aap only you are complimenting yourself? LOL. WinkLOL jkjk... it was a mind blowing post...EmbarrassedClap arre I was talking about mindblowing epi as you very well knowTongue

i knowww!!! i was just pulling that sexy leg of yours! LOL btw, i wish i could pull neil's legs! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Embarrassedsrush, can you intro me to him!!! i really want to meet him.. damn hong kong for keeping me here like a bandhi.. (as in prisoner and not a girl) cos i am a girl.. LOL.LOL
 owww .come here ..we will find him somehow..and HK keeps girls bandinis??? howww...that is sooo badAngryLOL

i am not really in a prison... just you know... unable to fly to mumbai right away! LOL

yea... oh yea... that's the proof i have been looking for! gulaal is in denial! omg... this show just got a 100 times better! (and i didn't think that was even possible!) woah... i love neil... [oh here i go again with my declarations..LOLEmbarrassed]
you right a common pledge and we will tell the mods to put it as a asticky so everyone gets to read it and you wont have to type it again and againLOL

can you do that for me?? LOL

can you tell neil i am his? WinkLOLHAHAHA!!!LOL arre post it on the NBTR wall na...I have heard that he does visit the wall sometimesTongue

that will be embarrassing! LOLLOL i'm not doing any such thing there! i'd make a fool out of myself!!! LOLLOLLOL already uske pyaar mein fool hun!Embarrassed

yes srush, let's cry together...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry LOL.LOL ye le crying ke baad LOLShockedLOL...and am so jealousOuchLOL

jealous of what??Confused

-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged

On lighter note when I catching up the epis I saw neil was in his white kurtha!!! Gosh don't know what shalini did on that day with all her calws!! TongueLOLLOL

me? i sharpened them, razor sharp... and in a snap the sexy white kurta was off him.. LOL no seriously, i would prefer to have that kurta on him... WinkEmbarrassed

its the feeling to tear it off him that i am addicted to... that feeling... that urge... so that i can flirt with him properly before that white kurta becomes some kind of bhurji! LOLmax... LOL i love neil anyways... with or without clothes! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ha ha all knows it by now that u loves him more with out than with it na!!Tongue

And tearing the kurtha too nice na!! EmbarrassedLOL

now me should stop before I get a warning from some one!!ConfusedROFL

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged

its the feeling to tear it off him that i am addicted to... that feeling... that urge... so that i can flirt with him properly before that white kurta becomes some kind of bhurji! LOLmax... LOL i love neil anyways... with or without clothes! LOL

Ha ha all knows it by now that u loves him more with out than with it na!!Tongue

And tearing the kurtha too nice na!! EmbarrassedLOL

now me should stop before I get a warning from some one!!ConfusedROFL

hehe.. yes, don't you look at him in THAT way!!! LOL
he's mine.. solely... LOL

-Azy--Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged

hehe.. yes, don't you look at him in THAT way!!! LOL
he's mine.. solely... LOL

I never said he is mineEmbarrassed, c even I told srush  that I just like him that's it!!Wink

If it would have been some one elseDay Dreaming, hayeee then tho mai marjavaan,Blushing just with a look of him Blushing, no need to wait till he take off his kurtha!!TongueLOL *ohhh its really hot here!Blushing*

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index