Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 23 May 2011 (Page 6)

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

OMG Srush that was awesome ,write up ,,Hug you bunch of Kesar deewanis ,, are amazing Embarrassed,,Srush ,,your passion for this character comes accross so  beautifuly ,, it compels me to  SEE the epi ... and enjoy ..

.also  when I read Shalini , Lennie , Aarti, Rumi , Anks comments it motivates me to  see the Show and hmmm **looks at  Shalini *** Neil  I better add  Manasi tooo LOL
(sorry Rumi, anks,, could not reply  to your post  last week  by the time I saw the post was late , so  I kept waitign for a time , I  see u  guys online but ,,Crychance nahin mila ,, hope u all ready  this --hiii)

and this poem  is so  amazing whr do u get them yaar ,,

Masoom si mohabbat ka bas itna fasana hai
Kagaz ki haveli hai baarish ka zamaana hai.

Kya shart-e- mohabbat hai kya shart-e- zamaana hai
Awaaz bhi zakhmi hai aur geet bhi gana hai.

Uss paar uterne ki ummeed bahot kam hai
Kashti bhi puraani hai aur tufaan ko bhi aana hai.

Samjhe ya na samjhe wo andaaz mohabbat ke
Ek shaqs ko aankho se ek sher sunaana hai.

Bholi si adaa koi phir ishq ki zid par hai
Phir aag ka dariya hai, aur phir doob ke jaana hai

PetuuuEmbarrassed
tu aa gai...Thank you..
Tu dekhegi na epi..to tujhe bhi shayari sujhegi...it was sooo awesome..and watch it online and tell me how was it...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prncz

SwarnaS Groupbie
SwarnaS
SwarnaS

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Thanks Srushti for the lovely update

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prncz

OMG Srush that was awesome ,write up ,,Hug you bunch of Kesar deewanis ,, are amazing Embarrassed,,Srush ,,your passion for this character comes accross so  beautifuly ,, it compels me to  SEE the epi ... and enjoy ..

.also  when I read Shalini , Lennie , Aarti, Rumi , Anks comments it motivates me to  see the Show and hmmm **looks at  Shalini *** Neil  I better add  Manasi tooo LOL
(sorry Rumi, anks,, could not reply  to your post  last week  by the time I saw the post was late , so  I kept waitign for a time , I  see u  guys online but ,,Crychance nahin mila ,, hope u all ready  this --hiii)

HAHAHAHAHA!!! yea, you better add manasi too so that i don't suspiciously look at you with narrowed eyes! Big smileLOLLOL

btw, i am not kesar deewani! I AM A NEIL DEEWANI! EmbarrassedLOL

and yea, srush is very "passionate"... ooohhh...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz-Srushti-Incense

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged

I watched 3epis back to back [19,20,23] n lol I am blown off!!!Big smile

The last scene he comes drunk n barged in!!! OMG !! gulaal sure goona get an attack on today's epi!!!LOLLOL

He saying, u r my problem, was so so child like n emotional too!! Disapprove

And in the pre cap, y am not the centre of ur world!!

He so so wants gulal's attention, so child like possessiveness but u can c how he hurt too na,Cry

Now come to ur post, hehehe after all the buk bukTongueLOLLOL,

Wha wah what shareea [I hope that's how u call it!!Wink]

Samjhe ya na samjhe wo andaaz mohabbat ke
Ek shaqs ko aankho se ek sher sunaana hai Day Dreaming

This my fav line, like me naTongue, whether I knows or don't know!! LOLLOL

Definitely she is like a drug to him na, neither he can refuse no he can take it!!Blushing

But y she was ignoring him? Has she realize it ya she is just like that, cos not in those epis they really show her thinking other than the 20th epi she asking where have u been? And then he shouting at her?? Hmmm something fishy!!Ermm

Ok I hate that talli or thaali or whateverLOL , she is so irritating with her chatter box naAngryLOL, gosh she just drive him away, must give K award for tolerating her that long,

And here at home she puts a huge drama for it, but my attention caught when Gulaal said I thought I knew him but I guess I don't know!!Confused What did she meant by that?Ermm

And the way he was drinking!!! Man that reminded me of some one whom I miss so much!! *sniff* Ouch

After that show I love all this violent but not so violent scenes sooo much!! I miss him!! CryI know out off topic but kya kare all leads to those painful memories na srush!!Ouch

After all he come home banging the door and comes in and what he ask, y did u ignore me in the morning!!Ouch Owww such a bucha na, this thing was in his mind all the time!!

Poor fellow… a hugHug from me for that!! WinkLOL

And that he wants to ask question and a lots of them, he is so lost with out her!!Embarrassed

Last line was just make some one cry hen he says y urs n mine world r not same anymore, and y I am not the centre of ur world!! The way it was before I was sent to the hostel !! sigh… neil was so good in this part!!Embarrassed

On lighter note when I catching up the epis I saw neil was in his white kurtha!!! Gosh don't know what shalini did on that day with all her calws!! TongueLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92prncz-Srushti-Incense

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
i wrote my reply srush!
 Hug and good morning! i had a wonderful night...

prncz-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AzMishy

On lighter note when I catching up the epis I saw neil was in his white kurtha!!! Gosh don't know what shalini did on that day with all her calws!! TongueLOLLOL

me? i sharpened them, razor sharp... and in a snap the sexy white kurta was off him.. LOL no seriously, i would prefer to have that kurta on him... WinkEmbarrassed

Edited by shalini92 - 24 May 2011 at 2:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prncz-Azy--Srushti-

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
ya he is child like... he race his bike to draw  her attention he looked angrily "ok enough concentrate on me"  he doesnt want any body to be noticed before him if nothing helps he comes drunk knwoing it will  make gulaal mad... he do everything to draw her attention ...if she doesnt aknwoledge him he go crazy like anything...sometimes i wonder is he the best suitor of gulaal ????? doe this bacha really deserve her????? ...hmmm yeahhh ...they both need each other...whatever gulaal lacks kesar posses whatever she has kesar lacks ...if he is fire gulaal is ice...if he is desert she is oasis  ...opposite attracts always  gulaal need kesar to dominate ...he needs her to surrender...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92poppinssprncz-Srushti-*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Great post Srushti Wink

The scene was perfect for their current situation. The pressure cooker in Kesar was about to burst. He couldn't handle not getting attention from her. I'll try not to repeat what you and others have said but I feel the most interesting aspects of this scene were; Gulaal's awareness of the MAN Kesar and secondly Kesar's questions. Talking about Kesar's questions first...from the recent episodes  we have gathered that Kesar misses being 'Gulaal's Kesar' the most. She doesn't seem to need him as she once used to :( Yes he's angry about the whole Dushyant and Vasant issues but more than that he's most concerned about his and her relationship. He needs it back for his own sanity! Kesar's love for Gulaal is beyond anyone and everything for him.

The other point: Gulaal's awareness of Kesar, the grown up man. She first sensed it when he made a comment about her open hair, when he gave her the chunar and when he showed his anger about the sarpanch issue. In yesterdays scene, she was thinking about his recent behaviour anyway and then suddenly he turns up at NIGHT so she will obviously feel awkward. When she realizes that he's drunk, she scolds him but then stops because of that nervous tension in that air. Does she really want to know whats wrong with him and why he's in her room at this time of night? So she tries to break the moment and tells him to leave. Notice the slight shake of the head from Kesar which prompts her to shut the door...and...SNAP!!! He pulls her towards him in sheer desperation (nothing violent, I agree) just to get her attention. She's completely stunned out of her wits while he just looks at her with so much yearning. Gulaal only calms down when he keeps repeating 'Meri pareshani tu hai...tu hai meri pareshani'. She notices the tears and then they're locked to each other! 

Edited by *Reemz* - 24 May 2011 at 3:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92BinKuchKahe.-Srushti-Incense

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index