Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 23 May 2011 (Page 5)

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

hey shrush did u realize ... facial expression of gulaal changed by kesar's million dollar question :y things are not as before... she wasnt afraid shocked or fearful as she was before ...there was pleasant satisfaction sort of joy and helplessness in her attitude... i loved that scene so much cant wait for tuesday

There was some realization which was mysterious...She was actually afraid when he said about those questions...but the way he started asking them, she saw his helplessness, his childlikeness, his hankering for his attention, his actual problem,,,,and that is why she is also crying with him,,,excellent and my bad fate that tomorrow that Puppy faced cat aka Neil pari is updatingOuchLOL

ok  tomorrow is neilified day ! neil pari thodha sa attention gulaal ko bhi de dena dont get lost in neil's eyeLOLLOLLOL competely

jo hukum aaka! LOLEmbarrassed

hey srush! i proposed such an excellent idea! and all you do is diss me! Cry

Owww... what did I say...am saying that you were updating and it is my bad fate as you get the best episEmbarrassed my PFC...dont get this way...you know na I cant see you cryingOuch

okay! i'm smiling like nobosy's business now! Big smile okay, this emoticon kinda looks retarded..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Arti I wish I could forget updating thereOuch but thankfully now me update only 2 days instead of three and so it was not my dayLOL
@ PFC..sooo sweeetyttt//Embarrassed

Embarrassed

hey shrush did u realize ... facial expression of gulaal changed by kesar's million dollar question :y things are not as before... she wasnt afraid shocked or fearful as she was before ...there was pleasant satisfaction sort of joy and helplessness in her attitude... i loved that scene so much cant wait for tuesday

There was some realization which was mysterious...She was actually afraid when he said about those questions...but the way he started asking them, she saw his helplessness, his childlikeness, his hankering for his attention, his actual problem,,,,and that is why she is also crying with him,,,excellent and my bad fate that tomorrow that Puppy faced cat aka Neil pari is updatingOuchLOL

ok  tomorrow is neilified day ! neil pari thodha sa attention gulaal ko bhi de dena dont get lost in neil's eyeLOLLOL competely

jo hukum aaka! LOLEmbarrassed

hey srush! i proposed such an excellent idea! and all you do is diss me! Cry

YA...Neil pari will paint the town blueLOLAnd na..I wish I could forget updating there ..but it was not my turn today..thankfully now am updating only 2 days instead of threeLOL

i'll build a city named after him, if you ask me! LOL  i am irrevocably in love with him and totally neilified! LOL

-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

NAcho, my dear PFC...done dana done doneLOL
I am so damn jealous..me going to update tomorrowTongueLOL

how about we both do? Embarrassed after all we are padners! you send me ur analysis and i'll upload ours together! wait... sending you details in PM... but pnly after you approve! EmbarrassedBig smile

you know you are so much like Kesuda...no wonder I love you so much (not as much as him thoughTongue) and you post and pm me..I will be here with my comments...I could have fought with you...bt not when you give up so easily and nicelyOuch...and you so know my weakness PFCAngryLOL

we were fighting? Confused really?Confused
i thought you asked me really nicely.. so i agreed! Smile
i love neil!

-Srushti-

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

OMG Srush that was awesome ,write up ,,Hug you bunch of Kesar deewanis ,, are amazing Embarrassed,,Srush ,,your passion for this character comes accross so  beautifuly ,, it compels me to  SEE the epi ... and enjoy ..

.also  when I read Shalini , Lennie , Aarti, Rumi , Anks comments it motivates me to  see the Show and hmmm **looks at  Shalini *** Neil  I better add  Manasi tooo LOL
(sorry Rumi, anks,, could not reply  to your post  last week  by the time I saw the post was late , so  I kept waitign for a time , I  see u  guys online but ,,Crychance nahin mila ,, hope u all ready  this --hiii)

and this poem  is so  amazing whr do u get them yaar ,,

Masoom si mohabbat ka bas itna fasana hai
Kagaz ki haveli hai baarish ka zamaana hai.

Kya shart-e- mohabbat hai kya shart-e- zamaana hai
Awaaz bhi zakhmi hai aur geet bhi gana hai.

Uss paar uterne ki ummeed bahot kam hai
Kashti bhi puraani hai aur tufaan ko bhi aana hai.

Samjhe ya na samjhe wo andaaz mohabbat ke
Ek shaqs ko aankho se ek sher sunaana hai.

Bholi si adaa koi phir ishq ki zid par hai
Phir aag ka dariya hai, aur phir doob ke jaana hai

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-Incense

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
mai agayi...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Wah wah what an epi….!!!

Last scene was just….!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Will come back later!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Incense

prachurya IF-Dazzler
prachurya
prachurya

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Hi ppl, I am new to this forum- big Gulaal fan- read all the Kesariya Rang Mane Lagyo n I must say the authors hav done a commendable job. 
 And now about the episode, finally 1 episode which focussed entirely on Kesar n Gulaal. Kesar's passion reaches a new high in the last scene, I am only thinking abt different options that what wud happen- Gulaal might just stand dumbfounded and Kesar might just leave of frustration, or Gulaal might utter something dat wud hurt the baccha...dat wud b too saddening.Cry But hav u ppl marked dat Gulaal also wants dat exclusive treatment from Kesar- Remember when Kesar said that he wud hav  saved anybody who was drowning and Gulaal openly expressed her disappointment, then also when he was drunk the last tym- he asked Gulaal "Tu Kaun Hoti hai?"- and she reacted angrily by splashing water on his face! Gulaal also had fleeting thoughts about Kesar being taken away frm after Jamna Kaki said dat "Jo aaj apna hai kal kisi aur ka ho jayega", but she is too committed to her promise to Talli.But Kesar did shock me when he barged in and asked "Tune mujhe dekh ke bhi andekha kar diya"-OMG, he was dat hurt by Gulaal not acknowledging him????? Today's episode will be epic! After this I am sure she will stop matchmaking (Talli n Kesar) for sometym atleast bechari khud to recover kare! Finally, sumthing abt Talli, if I am nt wrong she and Kesar were classmates, Kesar ki padhai khatm ho chuki aur Talli ab bhi pariksha de rahi hai????Tongue- fail-wail ka chakkar lag rha hai . Well as u see, Kesar pehle Talli ko "Sarry" n all bolta tha now he simply doesn't care- he's sucked into his passion for Gulaal dat he doesn't see any one else, now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92poppinss-Srushti-Incense

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachurya

Hi ppl, I am new to this forum- big Gulaal fan- read all the Kesariya Rang Mane Lagyo n I must say the authors hav done a commendable job. 
 And now about the episode, finally 1 episode which focussed entirely on Kesar n Gulaal. Kesar's passion reaches a new high in the last scene, I am only thinking abt different options that what wud happen- Gulaal might just stand dumbfounded and Kesar might just leave of frustration, or Gulaal might utter something dat wud hurt the baccha...dat wud b too saddening.Cry But hav u ppl marked dat Gulaal also wants dat exclusive treatment from Kesar- Remember when Kesar said that he wud hav  saved anybody who was drowning and Gulaal openly expressed her disappointment, then also when he was drunk the last tym- he asked Gulaal "Tu Kaun Hoti hai?"- and she reacted angrily by splashing water on his face! Gulaal also had fleeting thoughts about Kesar being taken away frm after Jamna Kaki said dat "Jo aaj apna hai kal kisi aur ka ho jayega", but she is too committed to her promise to Talli.But Kesar did shock me when he barged in and asked "Tune mujhe dekh ke bhi andekha kar diya"-OMG, he was dat hurt by Gulaal not acknowledging him????? Today's episode will be epic! After this I am sure she will stop matchmaking (Talli n Kesar) for sometym atleast bechari khud to recover kare! Finally, sumthing abt Talli, if I am nt wrong she and Kesar were classmates, Kesar ki padhai khatm ho chuki aur Talli ab bhi pariksha de rahi hai????Tongue- fail-wail ka chakkar lag rha hai . Well as u see, Kesar pehle Talli ko "Sarry" n all bolta tha now he simply doesn't care- he's sucked into his passion for Gulaal dat he doesn't see any one else, now

Hi Prachurya...
First of all Welcome to the forum...Big smile
Am sure you will have a gala time over here...
This thread is put after every episode by me and my partner Shalini alternatively...and Thank you for liking itBig smile
Gulaal's craving for exclusiveness??? Welll...she might crave proper behaviour from him at that point of time...but she still has her head filled with the whole family and their worriesLOL
She still is yet to be committed so deeply...
But you are right the way he came in and asked why did she not acknowledge him in the morning was just tooo mind blowingEmbarrassed...you expected something else..and all the bacha is asking for some exclusive attentionEmbarrassed
about TalliROFL...you are so right...she must have failed several dozen timesROFLROFL
Thanks yaara..so nice to have you in the forumEmbarrassed

sharneil92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index