Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 23 May 2011 (Page 4)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini92

Originally posted by arti07

btw u forgot to update LCL LOLLOLLOL

she's drowning in kesar ka rang today arti!! thats why!!! hahaha!!!

u may sense trouble here too sweety ...u know it starts with kesar and ends up in neil i m a perfect exampleLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

hey shrush did u realize ... facial expression of gulaal changed by kesar's million dollar question :y things are not as before... she wasnt afraid shocked or fearful as she was before ...there was pleasant satisfaction sort of joy and helplessness in her attitude... i loved that scene so much cant wait for tuesday

There was some realization which was mysterious...She was actually afraid when he said about those questions...but the way he started asking them, she saw his helplessness, his childlikeness, his hankering for his attention, his actual problem,,,,and that is why she is also crying with him,,,excellent and my bad fate that tomorrow that Puppy faced cat aka Neil pari is updatingOuchLOL

ok  tomorrow is neilified day ! neil pari thodha sa attention gulaal ko bhi de dena dont get lost in neil's eyeLOLLOLLOL competely

jo hukum aaka! LOLEmbarrassed

hey srush! i proposed such an excellent idea! and all you do is diss me! Cry

Owww... what did I say...am saying that you were updating and it is my bad fate as you get the best episEmbarrassed my PFC...dont get this way...you know na I cant see you cryingOuch

sharneil92Incense

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Arti I wish I could forget updating thereOuch but thankfully now me update only 2 days instead of three and so it was not my dayLOL
@ PFC..sooo sweeetyttt//Embarrassed

sharneil92Incense

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

hey shrush did u realize ... facial expression of gulaal changed by kesar's million dollar question :y things are not as before... she wasnt afraid shocked or fearful as she was before ...there was pleasant satisfaction sort of joy and helplessness in her attitude... i loved that scene so much cant wait for tuesday

There was some realization which was mysterious...She was actually afraid when he said about those questions...but the way he started asking them, she saw his helplessness, his childlikeness, his hankering for his attention, his actual problem,,,,and that is why she is also crying with him,,,excellent and my bad fate that tomorrow that Puppy faced cat aka Neil pari is updatingOuchLOL

ok  tomorrow is neilified day ! neil pari thodha sa attention gulaal ko bhi de dena dont get lost in neil's eyeLOLLOL competely

jo hukum aaka! LOLEmbarrassed

hey srush! i proposed such an excellent idea! and all you do is diss me! Cry

YA...Neil pari will paint the town blueLOLAnd na..I wish I could forget updating there ..but it was not my turn today..thankfully now am updating only 2 days instead of threeLOL

sharneil92Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
u lucky gal ! i hope that torture gets over  if MR doesnt come back...btw i watched the epi 26 times cant get over it Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

u lucky gal ! i hope that torture gets over  if MR doesnt come back...btw i watched the epi 26 times cant get over it Tongue

26 timesShockedShockedShocked...me on my 14 th time onlyOuchLOL
ya me too hoping for the torture to get overOuch

sharneil92Incense

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
 mansi and neil are such fabulous actors each time u see them u will find something new in them ...truly amazing

sharneil92-Srushti-

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

btw u forgot to update LCL LOLLOLLOL

she's drowning in kesar ka rang today arti!! thats why!!! hahaha!!!

u may sense trouble here too sweety ...u know it starts with kesar and ends up in neil i m a perfect exampleLOLLOLLOL

I LOVE NEIL. EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index