Srush u didn't c my comment or u ignored it!!πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Sorry for the late comment though!! 😳

Maf kar do na and tell me u liked it or not,πŸ˜‰

C for u I catch ed up 3 epis in one go, c how much I love u!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AzMishy

I watched 3epis back to back [19,20,23] n lol I am blown off!!!πŸ˜ƒ See I told you na...you will be

The last scene he comes drunk n barged in!!! OMG !! gulaal sure goona get an attack on today's epi!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I know...dont knwo about her..hamara kya hoga😳

He saying, u r my problem, was so so child like n emotional too!! πŸ˜’ he is a bachaa na that is why I call him bacha na😳

And in the pre cap, y am not the centre of ur world!! me all 😭 😭 😭

He so so wants gulal's attention, so child like possessiveness but u can c how he hurt too na,😭 ya,,,he so POSSESSIVEEπŸ˜›

Now come to ur post, hehehe after all the buk bukπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, I love your bak bak na

Wha wah what shareea [I hope that's how u call it!!πŸ˜‰] you call it Sher or Shayaree or Ghazal

Samjhe ya na samjhe wo andaaz mohabbat ke
Ek shaqs ko aankho se ek sher sunaana hai 😍

This my fav line, like me naπŸ˜›, whether I knows or don't know!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahaha..Azy so swweeettt😳

Definitely she is like a drug to him na, neither he can refuse no he can take it!!☺️ yup the bacha is sooo sufferin na😳

But y she was ignoring him? Has she realize it ya she is just like that, cos not in those epis they really show her thinking other than the 20th epi she asking where have u been? And then he shouting at her?? Hmmm something fishy!!πŸ€”  she is wondering what is wrong with him...and is afraid of the answer herself 😳

Ok I hate that talli or thaali or whateverπŸ˜† , she is so irritating with her chatter box naπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†, gosh she just drive him away, must give K award for tolerating her that long,

And here at home she puts a huge drama for it, but my attention caught when Gulaal said I thought I knew him but I guess I don't know!!πŸ˜• What did she meant by that?πŸ€” She is not able to predict him or control him na...his anger is actually frightening her...like anything ..that is why she is saying that

And the way he was drinking!!! Man that reminded me of some one whom I miss so much!! *sniff* aI know...we all miss THAT brat na...

After that show I love all this violent but not so violent scenes sooo much!! I miss him!! 😭I know out off topic but kya kare all leads to those painful memories na srush!!  No offtopic yaar..every road leads to that only...I know...so many of those memories lingering na

After all he come home banging the door and comes in and what he ask, y did u ignore me in the morning!! Owww such a bucha na, this thing was in his mind all the time!! yup he is a bachaaa...so cute na😳

Poor fellow' a hugπŸ€— from me for that!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hehehe,...ya ya,everybody wants to give him a hug😳

And that he wants to ask question and a lots of them, he is so lost with out her!!😳

ya,,,,he is so lost without her..so true...

Last line was just make some one cry hen he says y urs n mine world r not same anymore, and y I am not the centre of ur world!! The way it was before I was sent to the hostel !! sigh' neil was so good in this part!!😳

both  Neil and Mansi were fantastic in this part...both were crying and me was crying too..

On lighter note when I catching up the epis I saw neil was in his white kurtha!!! Gosh don't know what shalini did on that day with all her calws!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Shalu already is in seventh heaven...she had fantastic sleep as she tells meπŸ˜‰

-Srushti- thumbnail

Srush u didn't c my comment or u ignored it!!πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Sorry for the late comment though!! 😳

Maf kar do na and tell me u liked it or not,πŸ˜‰

C for u I catch ed up 3 epis in one go, c how much I love u!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

How can I ignore it...I jsut posted the answer...the net is slow so had to wait for it to be posted ...and I know how much you love ...errr not me...but KesudaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Great post Srushti πŸ˜‰ thanks yaara,,,am so glad you liked it😊

The scene was perfect for their current situation. The pressure cooker in Kesar was about to burst. yup he is so ready ,..already on fire😳 He couldn't handle not getting attention from her. I'll try not to repeat what you and others have said but I feel the most interesting aspects of this scene were; Gulaal's awareness of the MAN Kesar and secondly Kesar's questions. Talking about Kesar's questions first...from the recent episodes  we have gathered that Kesar misses being 'Gulaal's Kesar' the most. She doesn't seem to need him as she once used to :( Yes he's angry about the whole Dushyant and Vasant issues but more than that he's most concerned about his and her relationship.  Bang on!! The Vasant Dushy thing is just adding to his already great woes...but his prime torment is the distance...the uncertainity, Gulaal's behaviour...*sigh* he is so breaking inside...*sniff* He needs it back for his own sanity! Kesar's love for Gulaal is beyond anyone and everything for him. .I like that phrase...beyond anyone and everything to him😳

The other point: Gulaal's awareness of Kesar, the grown up man. .Yup she was aware..the way she asked him why did he  come to  her room ...She first sensed it when he made a comment about her open hair, when he gave her the chunar and when he showed his anger about the sarpanch issue. In yesterdays scene, she was thinking about his recent behaviour anyway and then suddenly he turns up at NIGHT so she will obviously feel awkward. .Ya...she did feel awkward and that is why she was actually trying to control him but sheer authoritative anger...When she realizes that he's drunk, she scolds him but then stops because of that nervous tension in that air. Does she really want to know whats wrong with him and why he's in her room at this time of night? . ya..first she was all riled up..then she thinks that it is not the right time to discuss and the question is not to be answered right now...may be she was not feeling ready for the answer herself...So she tries to break the moment and tells him to leave. Notice the slight shake of the head from Kesar which prompts her to shut the door...and...SNAP!!!.whoa!! I didnot see that...nice observation, Reema😳 He pulls her towards him in sheer desperation (nothing violent, I agree) just to get her attention. . That was sheer desperation...She's completely stunned out of her wits while he just looks at her with so much yearning..yes as he said...he is wanting to ask what his eyes ask him everyday... Gulaal only calms down when he keeps repeating 'Meri pareshani tu hai...tu hai meri pareshani'. She notices the tears and then they're locked to each other! .aww that was one classic  scene..a montage scene...excellent portrayal by both of them...
Thanks yaara,,,Loved your comments and inputsπŸ˜ƒ

winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hello everybody i m sanjh i use to read all your comment silently ...thought to share mine too that y join the forum ...all your comments are really interesting to read
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjh11

hello everybody i m sanjh i use to read all your comment silently ...thought to share mine too that y join the forum ...all your comments are really interesting to read

Hello my dear Silent Sanjh...am sooo glad you decided to finally comment..and plz..dont stop this yaara...do comment and we would love to know your POVs😳
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

How can I ignore it...I jsut posted the answer...the net is slow so had to wait for it to be posted ...and I know how much you love ...errr not me...but KesudaπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Oye i don't love him , just likes him, that's it, warna shalini will jump on me! hehehe
I love u na *approving muh*πŸ˜†
Yesi  know u wont  ignore me Tongue
and I know y tooEmbarrassed
 cos u know, u won't hear the end of it from me na ! 🀣
Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

R u sure!! U don't wont it off!!πŸ˜†

its the feeling to tear it off him that i am addicted to... that feeling... that urge... so that i can flirt with him properly before that white kurta becomes some kind of bhurji! LOLmax... πŸ˜† i love neil anyways... with or without clothes! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjh11

HOODI BABA!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

welcome welcome welcome! 

see, srush is so happy to have another IF friend! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†