Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice post shrusti i loved talli's  part๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ really jhalli talli deserved it since past month this lizzy wizzy was eating kesar's brain cells...any sensible man  would react in the same manner as kesar did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          ruuunnn for life !

and this bacha is such a stud... he has full right to igonre gulaal since 10 years he has ignored her showed his rude behaviour but can bear a little indifference from her...remember how he use to behave wen he came back from hostel not willing to eat food cooked by her not willing to take her to ride to her home not willing to talk to her...but a small ignorance from gulaal made him crazy like anything...it was fun to watch he racing his bike to draw her attention and  knowingly she overlooked (husband dearest i m your wife i know how to handle you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) and then boy needed courage to speak her to confront her and so as expected came drunk ...gulaal was nervous unconfortable and still pretended ok i m not afraid go we will discuss in morning but no this brat didnt want to let her go so easily... grabbed her and looked straight into her eyes...asking her y do u ignore him or better saying dare not to ignore him... he and she  belong to each other ...dont dare to walk away from him...perfect spoiled brat ...but blame gulaal afterall he is like this coz of gulaal ...whatever i loved both of them and precap is bliss to watch
Edited by arti07 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arti07

nice post shrusti i loved talli's  part๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ really jhalli talli deserved it since past month this lizzy wizzy was eating kesar's brain cells...any sensible man  would react in the same manner as kesar did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          ruuunnn for life !

and this bacha is such a stud... he has full right to igonre gulaal since 10 years he has ignored her showed his rude behaviour but can bear a little indifference from her...remember how he use to behave wen he came back from hostel not willing to eat food cooked by her not willing to take her to ride to her home not willing to talk to her...but a small ignorance from gulaal made him crazy like anything...it was fun to watch he racing his bike to draw her attention and  knowingly she overlooked (husband dearest i m your wife i know how to handle you ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†) and then boy needed courage to speak her to confront her and so as expected came drunk ...gulaal was nervous unconfortable and still pretended ok i m not afraid go we will discuss in morning but no this brat didnt want to let her go so easily... grabbed her and looked straight into her eyes...asking her y do u ignore him or better saying dare not to ignore him... he and she  belong to each other ...dont dare to walk away from him...perfect spoiled brat ...but blame gulaal afterall he is like this coz of gulaal ...whatever i loved both of them and precap is bliss to watch

Arti...hi ...and you loved Talli in Kesar's Character Analysis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Bacha is cuchie poo ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. owww...the way he is throwing tantrum about her not acknowledging him in the morning...awww and you would think that what would he say...whether he would hurt Gulaal again by his words...but his words actually poured out his own hurt...owww..and you are right...Gulaal did the right thing...she took revenge...that was so brilliant observation by you...I totally forgot how he ignored her when he came..
but now he cannot do that can he???
yup you are sooo right..perfectly spoilt brat...bt me love him for that only na๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

mystikal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@srushti yu write wonderful.yu have got the talent.
Incense thumbnail
hey shrush did u realize ... facial expression of gulaal changed by kesar's million dollar question :y things are not as before... she wasnt afraid shocked or fearful as she was before ...there was pleasant satisfaction sort of joy and helplessness in her attitude... i loved that scene so much cant wait for tuesday
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mystikal

@srushti yu write wonderful.yu have got the talent.

Thanks yaara...may I know your name plz๐Ÿ˜ณ
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Shalu ki bacchi...you have quoted the whole post...hata...people will get confused...๐Ÿ˜†

Put it when you edit with your color๐Ÿ˜†
and come tomorrow with proper post๐Ÿ˜†

done donna done done!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arti07

hey shrush did u realize ... facial expression of gulaal changed by kesar's million dollar question :y things are not as before... she wasnt afraid shocked or fearful as she was before ...there was pleasant satisfaction sort of joy and helplessness in her attitude... i loved that scene so much cant wait for tuesday

There was some realization which was mysterious...She was actually afraid when he said about those questions...but the way he started asking them, she saw his helplessness, his childlikeness, his hankering for his attention, his actual problem,,,,and that is why she is also crying with him,,,excellent and my bad fate that tomorrow that Puppy faced cat aka Neil pari is updating๐Ÿ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini92

done donna done done!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

NAcho, my dear PFC...done dana done done๐Ÿ˜†
I am so damn jealous..me going to update tomorrow๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

NAcho, my dear PFC...done dana done done๐Ÿ˜†
I am so damn jealous..me going to update tomorrow๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

how about we both do? ๐Ÿ˜ณ after all we are padners! you send me ur analysis and i'll upload ours together! wait... sending you details in PM... but pnly after you approve! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Incense thumbnail

There was some realization which was mysterious...She was actually afraid when he said about those questions...but the way he started asking them, she saw his helplessness, his childlikeness, his hankering for his attention, his actual problem,,,,and that is why she is also crying with him,,,excellent and my bad fate that tomorrow that Puppy faced cat aka Neil pari is updating๐Ÿ˜†

ok  tomorrow is neilified day ! neil pari thodha sa attention gulaal ko bhi de dena dont get lost in neil's eye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† competely