Gulaal

Kesariyo Rang Mane Lagyo - 23 May 2011

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Mein aa gaiπŸ˜›

And Long back I had read this quoted by my fellow IFian on a thread...and today it just struck me so much...seeing Kesar looking soo expectantly at the door waiting for Gulaal to just come...There is a riot going on inside his heart which only calms when he sees her...ironically she is the riot ...as he told her today...finally...'tu hai meri pareshaani' ..in the end of the epi...

So here it goes...something that I saw in Kesuda's eyes today...when he could not see her on the door...

Masoom si mohabbat ka bas itna fasana hai
Kagaz ki haveli hai baarish ka zamaana hai.

Kya shart-e- mohabbat hai kya shart-e- zamaana hai
Awaaz bhi zakhmi hai aur geet bhi gana hai.

Uss paar uterne ki ummeed bahot kam hai
Kashti bhi puraani hai aur tufaan ko bhi aana hai.

Samjhe ya na samjhe wo andaaz mohabbat ke
Ek shaqs ko aankho se ek sher sunaana hai.

Bholi si adaa koi phir ishq ki zid par hai
Phir aag ka dariya hai, aur phir doob ke jaana hai.

She is like a drug to his senses...He cannot survive without it and sometimes he even hates himself for that dependency, for that inability to detach himself...inability to stay away...inability to just not love her...

Aww his searching eyes just made me sooo sad...and then when Gulaal came and she did not look at him and went to Talli directly...the baccha gave his bike a raise drawing her attention...he so craves that exclusiveness...me first..me your world...nobody else..it is not only Dushyant which bugs him..it is everybody who is in Gulaal's world and her priority that bugs him...owww he is such  brat...😳

And he keeps on looking at her,,,in anger albeit ...but when she doesnot look back..or avoids his eyes...as he very well got it ...he just puts his head down...you can see his anger trying to fight his disappointment...

by the way did someone feel that when he was waiting for Gulaal he had become so entranced with the entrance door that when Sudha asked that bring talli back safely...he almost jumped out of his skinπŸ˜†...and that acted in that cool and unattached telling her that he would be able to bring her back only if she leavesπŸ˜†...and he even joked about talli and her revision...(which was totally right..how can you revise like thatπŸ˜•) .. but the moment Gulaal stepped in...he is like as taut as a guitar string on a E noteπŸ˜†...
Talli ki battisi to bas..bandh hone se rahi...bandar chhap kala dant manjan ka advertisement chalu hai...heeheeeheheee...ghodi ki tarah hinhinati rehti hai...I mean look girl!! the tension between Kesar and Gulaal was so thick that you could actually touch it and feel the current..and the girl is jabbering awayπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Kesar takes away my sense of humour most of the time...(well you know when you are busy gawking, sense of humour tends to  stay away from youπŸ˜†) but today when he came and sat before Talli gobbling the bhajiyas like there is no tomorrow and the whole of Talsagra is going to make her go on a hunger strike, I just for a moment wanted to pull his nose for being such a snob...the girl was asking... errr...in talli language..the girl was wailing...did he want to eat bhajiya..and he is like giving such tired expression..and Talliphulli...the girl has absolutely no self respect...she gets thumped upon so much but still she insists...arre bhai when he doesnot want to eat or ask you about how were your exams to tu uske muh mein apne gande haath daal kar bulvayegi kyaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† and the way you were gobbling bhajiyas...no person in his right mind would dare disturb you with the exam thoughts...πŸ˜†...and the way Kesar got an went away was just fab...and still that girl follows him ...AND ofcourse ..she does take the bhajiyas with her toooπŸ˜†...Bhukkhad kahi ki.😑..Sahara ke desert se aayi hai...janam janam ki bhukhiπŸ˜†
The way Kesar asks her what is she thanking him for was also just to Kesar ...he is like so completely oblivious to her that he doesnot even acknowledge her thankyou except for the mere fun of ridiculing her stupid thoughts...he really is behaving burishly with her (not that I am complainingπŸ˜›)

But when she brings out the Chunar thing..and he again relives the rejection of his gift..the more he tries to be free from those thougths..the more those ghosts hound him...and Talli's incessant chatter is sure not helping him as he drowns himself further into misery... the way Talli presses and the way he denies that it was not for her...I dont know...it might have looked rude in the first instance...but I think he was kind to Talli..telling her in not so many words not to have any expectations...the BG of slap when he said so was so appropriateπŸ˜†
finally Talli! Shut up!!πŸ˜›

And somehow Talli gets into her mind that she should bring Gulaal in between,,,now why did I have that idea that she is suspecting that the Chunar has reached Gulaal...??? I know Talli and brains dont go together..but this time I think she has hit the bulls eye...and ofcourse she being Talli, she pressed on...and he being Kesar,,,he could not bear any more of this..and when in the end Talli started on 'Gulaal is right ,..you...' he just drives off ...Talli! now eat the dustπŸ˜›

And boy!! the way he ran you know he was going to drink..the poor supplier was so afraid, Kesar was drinking in a dry state openly...But I purely think that he started drinking with the sole purpose of giving himself the courage to go and face Gulaal... he knew he was not going to
have that if he goes sober...

And the last scene *sigh* *gasp**thud*...me fainted😳

The winds blowing and it is dark and Gulaal in her own turmoil on Kesar's words the earlier day ...and she tries to shut the door and bangs enters Kesuds...he is quite getting into giving frights na??? The only way he could actually get control over the whole thing...because otherwise Gulaal is so dominating (and rightly soπŸ˜†)

Was it me or did anyone felt that Gulaal too got conscious and AWARE of him...it was natural though...but for the first time I saw awareness in her eyes ...perhaps also due to the fact that she had just been thinking about him and he barged in...

and oh!! the first thing he asked is what ate him up the whole day!!!

WHY did she ignore him in the morning...???*sigh* he had been roaming around, waiting for talli phulli to finish the exams, driving off and getting drunk with this only thought in his mind...WHY did she not acknowledge him..?? why would she not even give him a glance when all his eyes seek is her😭..owww the bacha breaks my heart sooo many timesπŸ’”

Contd below |
                     |
                     V
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
resπŸ˜›
aahhh!! so couldnot continue in the same post as I needed some breath after this mind blowing one...😳

What to say😳...The way he is hanging on the door ...half drunk and half exhausted with the emotions that are playing him like anything...the way he says yes when Gulaal asks is he drunk...a bit ashamed but answering truly, the way he is standing there...as if he could do that whole night, if she would stand there in front of him with that concern in her eyes...His gulaal..that is all that mattered to him *sigh*

The way he listens to her every allegation, her scolding but in the end when she asks what has gotten in to you and his control snaps...and he asks what has gotten into you...and the way Gulaal reacts and gets all riled up and says that why did you come here in her room (that was sooo significant...she suddenly realizes that she has a grown up man in her room...before that she would not mind him peeping or barging inside...but today she was conscious)
and she asks what is your  problem then she suddenly realized that this is not the right time to get the answer to this as she knows right now SHE might not be able to deal with the answer😳...
And MY...*faints* he grabs her as she tries to make him go to his room and shut the door...somehow inspite of the action, i didnot feel violence or crassness in the act...it was sheer desperation that made him do this..
Because of so many reasons...
He doesnot consider it as HER room...It is HIS Gulaal's room and he is not ready to go...secondly he doesnot think that this time is unapproapriate to talk to her...as he is talking to HIS Gulaal...thirdly he doesnot think it is not proper for him not to talk to Gulaal in his drunken state...because whatever state he might be in...he is HERS,..drunk, sober, sane, insane, grown, child, whatever he is..he is hers...
and WHY  does SHE not see it that way...THAT is what is eating him...
and that is what he tells her...SHE is his problem..she...she is his tormentor, she is his salvation, she is his pain, she is his panacea...where could he escape..where could he go..?.and WHY should he go.>?..whatever he is ...he is HERS...

and the precap...owww the bachaaa!!!

He finally finally gets all the courage to ask questions, he gets the opportunity to put all his doubts before her...and what does he do...what does he ask...about Dushyant?? NO...abbout Vasant's death?? NO  about her keeping it a secret?? NO...

He asks what is the essential of his being,,,,SHE...why is she not the same Gulaal...why is HE not the center of the world for her like she is to him...why does HER world not revolve around him, like HIS does ...why!! WHY ARE HER AND HIS WORLDS DIFFERENT😭
😭 😭
ohwww it had all of us crying...Kesar crying, Gulaal crying and me too...owww!!! whyyy y y y y y y y y y!!!!!
😭 😭 😭 😭😭😭 Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res! i shall reply to you tomorrow morning after i enjoy my night's fantasies with neil! he looked sooo bloody hot!!! that soft husky voice!!! i shall reply to you tom srush.. tonight, just let me be happy with his scenes! πŸ˜³

Mein aa gaiπŸ˜› and my awaiting ends... ok.. for now, i shall write only this much okay... i'll edit later..

And Long back I had read this quoted by my fellow IFian on a thread...and today it just struck me so much...seeing Kesar looking soo expectantly at the door waiting for Gulaal to just come...There is a riot going on inside his heart which only calms when he sees her...ironically she is the riot ...as he told her today...finally...'tu hai meri pareshaani' ..in the end of the epi... 

he didn't even bother much about who he was with in the courtyard. he was searching for gulaal everywhere his eyes could reach. it was like, i will not go off for whatever work without seeing you. and i do think gulaal was ignoring him cos usually she would be hanging all around talli cos its her exams today. metaphorically, it was talli's exams today too. as in it will tell us if she would pass (still be the goody goody girl she is and support kesar) or fail (turn evil). so lets see what happens after she got that piece of info from kesar.😊

So here it goes...something that I saw in Kesuda's eyes today...when he could not see her on the door...

Masoom si mohabbat ka bas itna fasana hai
Kagaz ki haveli hai baarish ka zamaana hai.

Kya shart-e- mohabbat hai kya shart-e- zamaana hai
Awaaz bhi zakhmi hai aur geet bhi gana hai.

Uss paar uterne ki ummeed bahot kam hai
Kashti bhi puraani hai aur tufaan ko bhi aana hai.

Samjhe ya na samjhe wo andaaz mohabbat ke
Ek shaqs ko aankho se ek sher sunaana hai.

Bholi si adaa koi phir ishq ki zid par hai
Phir aag ka dariya hai, aur phir doob ke jaana hai.

this is one awesome poem.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

She is like a drug to his senses...He cannot survive without it and sometimes he even hates himself for that dependency, for that inability to detach himself...inability to stay away...inability to just not love her...

i don't really think he hates IT (i.e. the dependency), more like hates the fact that he doesn't know why he is so dependent. i think he would be more than happy to wrap himself up in gulaal's pallu all the time.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Aww his searching eyes just made me sooo sad...and then when Gulaal came and she did not look at him and went to Talli directly...the baccha gave his bike a raise drawing her attention...he so craves that exclusiveness...me first..me your world...nobody else..it is not only Dushyant which bugs him..it is everybody who is in Gulaal's world and her priority that bugs him...owww he is such  brat...😳

yeap, when he changed the gears of the bike (with the letter K), the sheer roar of it depicted how bloody angry he was at gulaal for ignoring him. and just like that awesome bike, he is sexy, totally attention seeking and veyr much changing moods like changing the gears of the bike. πŸ˜†

And he keeps on looking at her,,,in anger albeit ...but when she doesnot look back..or avoids his eyes...as he very well got it ...he just puts his head down...you can see his anger trying to fight his disappointment...

he was s00o pissed off cos she ignored his presence.. haha! i love him!😳 okay, i should stop declaring my love for him after every paragraph... it has become like a punctuation mark in my sentences! haha!πŸ˜†

by the way did someone feel that when he was waiting for Gulaal he had become so entranced with the entrance door that when Sudha asked that bring talli back safely...he almost jumped out of his skinπŸ˜†...and that acted in that cool and unattached telling her that he would be able to bring her back only if she leavesπŸ˜†...and he even joked about talli and her revision...(which was totally right..how can you revise like thatπŸ˜•) .. but the moment Gulaal stepped in...he is like as taut as a guitar string on a E noteπŸ˜†...

i wish i could string him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Talli ki battisi to bas..bandh hone se rahi...bandar chhap kala dant manjan ka advertisement chalu hai...heeheeeheheee...ghodi ki tarah hinhinati rehti hai...I mean look girl!! the tension between Kesar and Gulaal was so thick that you could actually touch it and feel the current..and the girl is jabbering awayπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I WAS SOOO PISSED OFF!! bloody, chup hi nahin hoti!!! damn... she's even more talkative than i am!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Kesar takes away my sense of humour most of the time...(well you know when you are busy gawking, sense of humour tends to  stay away from youπŸ˜†) touche!!! he's so hot... but today when he came and sat before Talli gobbling the bhajiyas like there is no tomorrow and the whole of Talsagra is going to make her go on a hunger strike, I just for a moment wanted to pull his nose for being such a snob...the girl was asking... errr...in talli language..the girl was wailing...did he want to eat bhajiya..and he is like giving such tired expression..and Talliphulli...the girl has absolutely no self respect...she gets thumped upon so much but still she insists...arre bhai when he doesnot want to eat or ask you about how were your exams to tu uske muh mein apne gande haath daal kar bulvayegi kyaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†and the way you were gobbling bhajiyas...no person in his right mind would dare disturb you with the exam thoughts...πŸ˜†...and the way Kesar got an went away was just fab...and still that girl follows him ...AND ofcourse ..she does take the bhajiyas with her toooπŸ˜†...Bhukkhad kahi ki.😑..Sahara ke desert se aayi hai...janam janam ki bhukhiπŸ˜† 

I HATE TALLI.

The way Kesar asks her what is she thanking him for was also just to Kesar ...he is like so completely oblivious to her that he doesnot even acknowledge her thankyou except for the mere fun of ridiculing her stupid thoughts...he really is behaving burishly with her (not that I am complaining
πŸ˜›

she deserves it.. bloody annoying like a fly that i want to swat at!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

But when she brings out the Chunar thing..and he again relives the rejection of his gift..the more he tries to be free from those thougths..the more those ghosts hound him...and Talli's incessant chatter is sure not helping him as he drowns himself further into misery... the way Talli presses and the way he denies that it was not for her...I dont know...it might have looked rude in the first instance...but I think he was kind to Talli..telling her in not so many words not to have any expectations...the BG of slap when he said so was so appropriateπŸ˜†
finally Talli! Shut up!!πŸ˜›

thank god kesar got her back to reality!1 now we'll have some fewer talli jhelo scenes! no more torture to us viewers!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

And somehow Talli gets into her mind that she should bring Gulaal in between,,,now why did I have that idea that she is suspecting that the Chunar has reached Gulaal...??? I know Talli and brains dont go together..but this time I think she has hit the bulls eye...and ofcourse she being Talli, she pressed on...and he being Kesar,,,he could not bear any more of this..and when in the end Talli started on 'Gulaal is right ,..you...' he just drives off ...Talli! now eat the dustπŸ˜›

LOL. i was laughing so hard with my mom!! hahaha!!! πŸ˜†
then my mum scolded me for laughing at her... she apparently pities her...

And boy!! the way he ran you know he was going to drink..the poor supplier was so afraid, Kesar was drinking in a dry state openly...But I purely think that he started drinking with the sole purpose of giving himself the courage to go and face Gulaal... he knew he was not going to 
have that if he goes sober...

point. πŸ˜ƒ

And the last scene *sigh* *gasp**thud*...me fainted😳

The winds blowing and it is dark and Gulaal in her own turmoil on Kesar's words the earlier day ...and she tries to shut the door and bangs enters Kesuds...he is quite getting into giving frights na??? The only way he could actually get control over the whole thing...because otherwise Gulaal is so dominating (and rightly soπŸ˜†)

so like gulaal trying to close the metaphorical windows and doors of her heart but kesar just barges in, demanding his share of her heart, even gulaal asks him to go away from her "room" (metaphorically being her heart), he stays there and she gives is cos she is gulaal and he is kesar. πŸ˜³

Was it me or did anyone felt that Gulaal too got conscious and AWARE of him...it was natural though...but for the first time I saw awareness in her eyes ...perhaps also due to the fact that she had just been thinking about him and he barged in...

exactly, which is why she asked him to go back to his room cos he was is her room, itni aadi raat mein...

and oh!! the first thing he asked is what ate him up the whole day!!!

WHY did she ignore him in the morning...???*sigh* he had been roaming around, waiting for talli phulli to finish the exams, driving off and getting drunk with this only thought in his mind...WHY did she not acknowledge him..?? why would she not even give him a glance when all his eyes seek is her😭..owww the bacha breaks my heart sooo many timesπŸ’”

i wished that time i could jump into the tv and hug him like i would be hugging for my dear life (he is my dear life anyways..πŸ˜†).. srush he was soo hurt... waaahhh... i wanted to cry...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

aahhh!! so couldnot continue in the same post as I needed some breath after this mind blowing one...😳 

eh srush. what is this? apne aap only you are complimenting yourself? LOL. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† jkjk... it was a mind blowing post...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

What to say😳...The way he is hanging on the door ...half drunk and half exhausted with the emotions that are playing him like anything...the way he says yes when Gulaal asks is he drunk...a bit ashamed but answering truly, the way he is standing there...as if he could do that whole night, if she would stand there in front of him with that concern in her eyes...His gulaal..that is all that mattered to him *sigh*

😳srush, can you intro me to him!!! i really want to meet him.. damn hong kong for keeping me here like a bandhi.. (as in prisoner and not a girl) cos i am a girl.. LOL.πŸ˜†

The way he listens to her every allegation, her scolding but in the end when she asks what has gotten in to you and his control snaps...and he asks what has gotten into you...and the way Gulaal reacts and gets all riled up and says that why did you come here in her room (that was sooo significant...she suddenly realizes that she has a grown up man in her room...before that she would not mind him peeping or barging inside...but today she was conscious)and she asks what is your  problem then she suddenly realized that this is not the right time to get the answer to this as she knows right now SHE might not be able to deal with the answer😳...

yea... oh yea... that's the proof i have been looking for! gulaal is in denial! omg... this show just got a 100 times better! (and i didn't think that was even possible!) woah... i love neil... [oh here i go again with my declarations..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³]

And MY...*faints* he grabs her as she tries to make him go to his room and shut the door...somehow inspite of the action, i did not feel violence or crassness in the act...it was sheer desperation that made him do this..
Because of so many reasons...
He doesnot consider it as HER room...It is HIS Gulaal's room and he is not ready to go...secondly he doesnot think that this time is unapproapriate to talk to her...as he is talking to HIS Gulaal...thirdly he doesnot think it is not proper for him not to talk to Gulaal in his drunken state...because whatever state he might be in...he is HERS,..drunk, sober, sane, insane, grown, child, whatever he is..he is hers...
and WHY  does SHE not see it that way...THAT is what is eating him...
and that is what he tells her...SHE is his problem..she...she is his tormentor, she is his salvation, she is his pain, she is his panacea...where could he escape..where could he go..?.and WHY should he go.>?..whatever he is ...he is HERS...

can you tell neil i am his? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†HAHAHA!!!πŸ˜†

and the precap...owww the bachaaa!!! 

He finally finally gets all the courage to ask questions, he gets the opportunity to put all his doubts before her...and what does he do...what does he ask...about Dushyant?? NO...abbout Vasant's death?? NO  about her keeping it a secret?? NO...

He asks what is the essential of his being,,,,SHE...why is she not the same Gulaal...why is HE not the center of the world for her like she is to him...why does HER world not revolve around him, like HIS does ...why!! WHY ARE HER AND HIS WORLDS DIFFERENT😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
ohwww it had all of us crying...Kesar crying, Gulaal crying and me too...owww!!! whyyy y y y y y y y y y!!!!! πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

yes srush, let's cry together...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 LOL.πŸ˜†

Edited by shalini92 - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Srushti

Talli and brains dont go together - cracked me up, but you got to hand it to her, when mentioning Gulaal, coz you know Kesar's thoughts are always her and so on, and Talli was just saying her name out alond l

The last scene was intense, this scene needs to be seen and felt - thats all i can say and i agree, she is aware of him now and it showed in the last scene, and all he wanted was for her to acknowledge him in the morning, why didnt she... it hurted him

Cant wait for tomorrow
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Well said Srushti

Talli and brains dont go together - cracked me up, but you got to hand it to her, when mentioning Gulaal, coz you know Kesar's thoughts are always her and so on, and Talli was just saying her name out alond l

The last scene was intense, this scene needs to be seen and felt - thats all i can say and i agree, she is aware of him now and it showed in the last scene, and all he wanted was for her to acknowledge him in the morning, why didnt she... it hurted him

Cant wait for tomorrow

Ya... Talli chanting Gulaal just blew him offπŸ˜†...and tomorrow...owww...me banging my head because it is Shalu's turn tomorrow to put the analysisπŸ˜†
But freaking hot..by the way..I put the rest up in the next post...😳
I know...his first question so caught me off guard...I was like he would be coming in and demanding about Dushy...but he is such a brat na...always wants her attention on him..the moment it wandered a bit...the bacha gets hurt,...owww...and in the end both of them were crying...when he said 'teri aur meri duniya alag kyun'...beautiful portrayal of emotions by both Mansi and Neil😳

-Srushti- thumbnail
Shalu ki bacchi...you have quoted the whole post...hata...people will get confused...πŸ˜†

Put it when you edit with your colorπŸ˜†
and come tomorrow with proper postπŸ˜†
sneha04c thumbnail
HEY AWSUM discription of the whole situation but the way he gt hurt when gulal ignored him and wanted to get her attention πŸ₯Ί, offf he is so  much in luv with her❀️ and the last scene we all  hav no words to explain it , just want tht  tomms night cums fast πŸ˜
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dushy lol

I wonder what answer Gulaal will give, and i think naturally her answer i think will be that time right now so different to back then, she has her own life and he has his own, he is an adult now and needs to live his own life and so on, and make his own life and so on, this is Gulaal saying in a proper way to get across to him but it depends on what she says to him in that moment, seeing as they both caught up in it
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Dushy lol

I wonder what answer Gulaal will give, and i think naturally her answer i think will be that time right now so different to back then, she has her own life and he has his own, he is an adult now and needs to live his own life and so on, and make his own life and so on, this is Gulaal saying in a proper way to get across to him but it depends on what she says to him in that moment, seeing as they both caught up in it

Exactly!! the way they are caught up in this haze...Gulaal might not be the practical Gulaal we are seeing...she was also crying along with him..realizing slowly the amount of hurt inflicted inside him... The amount of pain he keeps inside him...the way she told Talli today that she doesnot know him anymore was infact so ironical...because it is now that she has started understanding him...slowly she is getting the idea...I think she is in denial..and rightly so..she would not be Gulaal if she would have hold on so long and would just throw everything in the wind and fall for Kesar...it would take time...but meanwhile he bacha is hurting...
LOL...you know he can solve all problems...he is so confident and matured outside,,,,but he cannot tolerate that Gulaal did not give him attention in the morning...he could not get over that single thing the whole day...As I always am repeating...he craves for that exclusiveness between them two...he wants to be the no.1 priority in her life..and for Gulaal it is the whole family...and for him She is his whole world...
*sigh* Lennie we can go on and on and on na...This story would be such a death of me😳

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneha04c

HEY AWSUM discription of the whole situation but the way he gt hurt when gulal ignored him and wanted to get her attention πŸ₯Ί, offf he is so  much in luv with her❀️ and the last scene we all  hav no words to explain it , just want tht  tomms night cums fast πŸ˜

Hi SnehaπŸ˜ƒ...Thanks yaara...ya he got hurt when hedidnot get her attention..he so craves for that na...and the last scene will be so awesome ot watch tomorrow...we all will be glued to the tv setsπŸ˜†