precap took my breath away!!!

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
my goddd...such a shocker.😲😲...this is the limit..😡...why do they do this..hanging somewhere like this.😡...now i am sure they r gonnu be interrupted with their kiss..😳.but i was frightened whether the teacher might see themmm😕..then well...according to that sbs segment...navya reaches home quite happy naa😛...so they might not have been caught😉...thank godd...😆...
wow...todays episode was totally...☺️...but i seriously doubted whether i am gonnu see their first night soon..i mean..the pace in which AnYa is moving...they might not wait to be of age to get married.😉...sooo bekaboo...🤣...
neverthless...i loved tonights episode...and the dialogues  too.😉...for a change there was some quality dialogues tonight...🥳🥳...loved the whole lyier and theif dialogue and anant asking her to give his kiss back...quite ☺️☺️...and all those hug...my god.☺️☺️...i cant word anything about it.☺️..it was wonderfully done⭐️...the hardbreathing.☺️...the way navya looked both pleased yet worried...excellent..⭐️...a very good episode👏...i suppose tomorrow we say goodbye to picnic...well...it definitely was an awesome picnic...😍😍😍☺️☺️...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah 2nightz epi was just☺️☺️☺️
Loved everything abt it, and the dialogues too😍
The precap was like OK, i think everyhting will be fine, untill Anant gets back home...that Shagun is there na😡
Snehal_wade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wht was d precap dear?
plz plz give me d short update wht exactly happened in 2days epi...
plz
deeps07 thumbnail
it showed the kiss scene where they comes closer...and navya does close her eyes...but i think that teacher will get there...the scene was a bit more ☺️ than the promo...
tonight...anant waited for her till 10.30...and then navya ran out to meet him saying to appy that she has headache and needs medicine...there anant senses navya's presence...and navya talks a bit about something or other...and asks anant to say something...then he says he wants to ask something to her...that whether she kissed him last night...and if not...say no...if yes...dont say anything...smart guy...she remains silent...and anant then gets closer to her and says...she is not just jhooty...but chor too...and he will not let the chor go without getting his thing back...and he gets even more closer to her..and leans on her from back...and wispers in her ear that he wants his kiss back..that too in full mind...she then tries to get away saying she is getiing late...then anant holds her...and draws her towards him...and all the hug from back...and in parallel the teacher is taking rounds ...and is about to call navya since her dad is on the phone...

long naa,...😆
Snehal_wade thumbnail
omg u r gr8 yaar...
thnxs aton for d update...
my heart is really beating fast by seeing such awesome topics opened 2day on dis forum...
every1 is happy...
finally u gave me d update thank u thank u so much :)
d epi was really awesome...
waiting to watch epi nw :)
Snehal_wade thumbnail
once again thnxs aton for d beautiful update :)
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
2days epi was gr8 n y deeps d show is going at n xtremely fast pace specially their luv really bekaboo i hope al goes well for them
deeps07 thumbnail
it was an awesome episode...do watch it soon...😉..
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
to me I can't hold my self...speechless yaar...
deeps07 thumbnail
heyy prathamesh😛...nice to see u here...😉
yhh...they are bakaboo...😆...its now i get that why they created a song with title bakaboo😉...its was all destiny guys,...😍🤣