Pavitra Rishta

Ankita on Wassup TV

Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!!! so ankita was on wassup today today and it was about a photo shoot of her...she looked so good sa please do watch it and comment on it because it insreeases her ratings so watch it guys she looked so pretty!!!

and heres the link!! 😃

Edited by anushyap - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.  Hmmm nice.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh thats nice.. Thanks for sharing.. Will watch it 😛
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG, People magazine photoshoot ...That's big ...
Oh I am so happy ...She looks stunning .Love her the most in the pink top ...
I like the honest and entertaining way she has answered the questions .Of course loved the answer about Sushant the most ...

I can't wait to see these pictures ...😍
Well done Ankita ...I hope she gets photographed  by more big magazines and more people  out there notice her pretty looks ...

Thanks Anu ...

People magazine  😲 ...that's just awesome ...👏
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow..anki looks gorgeous..😍...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Usha , she was talking about beauty ...
here as you know People magazine is famous for their 100 most beautiful celebs list ...
I know it is wishful thinking but maybe they are doing  something  similar in India and maybe she is in it ...
One thing for sure is that she is being mentioned in this magazine as a beautiful girl ...I am really so happy for her ...
And why not , she has stunning  features and a great figure .She is right about positive attitude making  a person look beautiful...
 I liked all the costumes but I loved the pink one the most .She looks gorgeous in it ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Ankita looks fabulous!  She's working the short-shorts really nicely, it's a hard piece for most women to wear.  The hair and make-up looks good as well, she looks really pretty.

Usually TV actors only seem to get chances in magazines such as OK, GR8, and Showtime; it's really awesome that she's getting a chance in People which seems to be more oriented toward film stars.  I wonder what this photoshoot was for?  I know they recently released their Most Beautiful list edition, don't know if she was in it though.

I like how comfortable she seemed in this interview, it seemed like she was talking to a friend.  She makes Sushant seem like such a complete sweetheart, her answers on him are always adorable.

star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archanamanav

wow..anki looks gorgeous..😍...

She looked so beautiful Usha. Tanyaz that pink top is nice but the white and black outfit was good too.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: toothbrush13

Usually TV actors only seem to get chances in magazines such as OK, GR8, and Showtime; it's really awesome that she's getting a chance in People which seems to be more oriented toward film stars.  I wonder what this photoshoot was for?  I know they recently released their Most Beautiful list edition, don't know if she was in it though.

OH Ok, so the list has been out ..Never mind ...even the thought that they have called her bautiful is very nice because as you say that this is a big thing for a Tv celebrity ...
I am so happy for her ...
toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

OH Ok, so the list has been out ..Never mind ...even the thought that they have called her bautiful is very nice because as you say that this is a big thing for a Tv celebrity ...
I am so happy for her ...

Well that's what their website indicates is in the latest issue:  http://peopleindia.com/  However I can't find a list anywhere online, so there may be a possibility.  Either way, I think it's cool that she got to shoot for a major magazine; hopefully she can climb the ranks and shoot for even more prestigious ones in the future.
Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 years ago