Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

23rd May - You're my everything (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
i hope they sought their differences and  befriendly to each other without hesitation...right now they talk but with lots of uneasiness and hestitaion...i hope it gets over and they become best of frns again

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
If i look back on the episode again, obviously the last scene, and the precap - i do feel that the only thing Kesar migth just ask is what he is asking - why isnt she part of his life anymore, why is there this certain gap between them, like he says before her world was all around him, and its not like that anymore, and so on

The pain that Kesar is getting across, effects Gulaal and so on, and also the flashback Gulaal is having that Kesar most porbbaly sees her as more in terms of how he is with her and so on, that she is special to him, makes her even more aware and conscious of him, and also might also know what exactly Kesar might be trying to say which i dont think Kesar has fully understood

Edited by Lennie - 23 May 2011 at 2:47pm
Incense IF-Sizzlerz
Incense
Incense

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
ya it looks he wasnt talking about his growing attraction towards her or marriage issue which is constantly ranging in gulaal's mind ...he is just questioning   about the lost bond...the lost friendship ...its like hey what happened to u ...u r behaving weird ...y these uneasiness these diferences arises  all of sudden...like kesar mentioned he isnt aware he love gulaal as if now... so cant question her on this matter...he is just demading the relationship he had with gulaal 10 years ago thats what hurting him...we all think that gulaal looks kesar like child ...but no gulaal is treating him like grown up man she has created distances she is little cautious before him thats something bothering him...and rest we have to see tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
in d precap he says that "b4 i went to d hostel, ur (gulaals) whole world was around him (kesar) only...but now it isn't so at all...why are their worlds different?! Broken Heart

DEAPERATELY w8in 4 d nxt epi Day Dreaming

Edited by Shaili_123 - 23 May 2011 at 2:44pm

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I dont think the marriage is anywhere on Kesar's mind or even Gulaal's in a way, its only when certain ppl make remark to it, she gets prick that yep they are married and so on, and like you say i do think she is aware that there seems to be an growing attraction with Kesar towards her and so on, and maybe her being more aware of him reflected in that scene and also asked herself what does he want and esp as he grabbed hold of her and pulled her close, well he did to himself go close to her

Incense

Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
ClapOMG...!!! yeh kya ho geyaEmbarrassed
They were mind blowing...Clap  Thank u LennieTongue

Edited by Saddiakhan - 23 May 2011 at 4:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IncenseLennie

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for nice update.last Scene of gulaal and kesar and outside environments r givimg me Embarrassed.Well doneClap

This is the first time both gulaal and Kesar's outfit colours r same blue Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IncenseLennie

SwarnaS Groupbie
SwarnaS
SwarnaS

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Lennie for a lovely update

Lennie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index