23rd May - You're my everything (Kes-Gul) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Lennie...excellent post..as I always say.. how do you manage to write so fast and so beauttifully is above meπŸ˜†
What actually stumped me was that he didnot ask about Dushy and every other doubt,,,the first and foremost thing in his mind was that why is she not the same Kesar-concentrated Gulaal she used to be...why does she avoid him, reject his gifts, give thoughts to others instead of him, why does her world not revolve around him,...The guys is so head over heels na...he would never let Gulaal back off NOW!!!

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Lennie...excellent post..as I always say.. how do you manage to write so fast and so beauttifully is above meπŸ˜†
What actually stumped me was that he didnot ask about Dushy and every other doubt,,,the first and foremost thing in his mind was that why is she not the same Kesar-concentrated Gulaal she used to be...why does she avoid him, reject his gifts, give thoughts to others instead of him, why does her world not revolve around him,...The guys is so head over heels na...he would never let Gulaal back off NOW!!!

If we look back and see how Kesar has been with Gulaal and despite what he knows - the fact that she knew all along was why he was really hurt by her then probably D doing the Deed and Vasant not here, its always Gulaal he hurts at and for, so bascially i find that he is more tortured at what might be between D and Gulaal then what D did to Vasant, ok i know that sounds selfish in a way on Kesar's part but still he is angry on D in so many way but with Gulaal, he aches for her and is in pain coz of her with D its easy, there isnt no on-going pain or hurt, just angry and resentment on what he has done and so on if D is in his face
With Gulaal he has tried to hate her, but we all saw he hasnt been able to and couldnt seeing as he longed for her all those years and how his world even back then centered around her and those letters he wrote to her baring his soul, searching for answer not only for the truth on what she knew, but answer to why he hasnt been able to hate her, why he kept himself away, why he seeks her, and why still she is with him in each and every thought
Kesar i find can live with anything and everything as along as Gulaal is with him and she is his world and i think at some point he would also forgive D, coz of how Gulaal has and why, and i do find he will understand that bit well if Gulaal explained it to him and so on but not having Gulaal in his life will rip him apart and thats the part he is most scared about and fears

So basically Gulaal is above and beyond for him, and am not saying what D did doesnt matter or Vasant doesnt, but for he feels and how he conflicts with himself for Gulaal is what pains him and and he aches for

Even at one point i thought he was gonna question her about D and her and what he find out 10 yrs ago, but lets see if that happens tomorrow
omg wat an episode i bang my head my pc is in problem i cant c.,lennie ur post made me to c whole episode in ur writting lennie we demand avi of that last scene make it asap neil and mansi awesme job
awesome post lennie u always say all t !here is nothing left  for us to comment ! but still i feel kesar today came to remind her he is her kesar same kesar who always looked upon her...he cant take a step forward without her...he cant imagine world without her...same kesar she has left 10 years ago...he is not what other think of him a careless spoiled stud but a innocent sweet boy carving for love longing for friendship he cant bear the distances ...its was done to remind about their relationship ...the relationship gulaal has forgot not kesar i loved todays epi atleast kesar opened little bit good for kes-gul...
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

omg wat an episode i bang my head my pc is in problem i cant c.,lennie ur post made me to c whole episode in ur writting lennie we demand avi of that last scene make it asap neil and mansi awesme job
Hi, thanks alot

Yep, great job by Manasi and Neil and yes i have done avi's its in the creations thread 😊
Originally posted by arti07

awesome post lennie u always say all t !here is nothing left  for us to comment ! but still i feel kesar today came to remind her he is her kesar same kesar who always looked upon her...he cant take a step forward without her...he cant imagine world without her...same kesar she has left 10 years ago...he is not what other think of him a careless spoiled stud but a innocent sweet boy carving for love longing for friendship he cant bear the distances ...its was done to remind about their relationship ...the relationship gulaal has forgot not kesar i loved todays epi atleast kesar opened little bit good for kes-gul...
Hey Arti

I agree he somewhat did come to remind her that he is that Kesar, he hasnt gone anywhere, remember the times we had and what we shared and were like, our lives centered around each other and so on

Gulaal is abit aware of Kesar also might be saying in terms of what she has been thinking over time with the flashback she has had and Kesar maybe seeing her as more and so on

Gulaal needs to handle this so well, that she doesnt make Kesar even more angry, coz this is a big thing for Gulaal and be in this situation and so on
i hope they sought their differences and  befriendly to each other without hesitation...right now they talk but with lots of uneasiness and hestitaion...i hope it gets over and they become best of frns again
If i look back on the episode again, obviously the last scene, and the precap - i do feel that the only thing Kesar migth just ask is what he is asking - why isnt she part of his life anymore, why is there this certain gap between them, like he says before her world was all around him, and its not like that anymore, and so on

The pain that Kesar is getting across, effects Gulaal and so on, and also the flashback Gulaal is having that Kesar most porbbaly sees her as more in terms of how he is with her and so on, that she is special to him, makes her even more aware and conscious of him, and also might also know what exactly Kesar might be trying to say which i dont think Kesar has fully understood
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
ya it looks he wasnt talking about his growing attraction towards her or marriage issue which is constantly ranging in gulaal's mind ...he is just questioning   about the lost bond...the lost friendship ...its like hey what happened to u ...u r behaving weird ...y these uneasiness these diferences arises  all of sudden...like kesar mentioned he isnt aware he love gulaal as if now... so cant question her on this matter...he is just demading the relationship he had with gulaal 10 years ago thats what hurting him...we all think that gulaal looks kesar like child ...but no gulaal is treating him like grown up man she has created distances she is little cautious before him thats something bothering him...and rest we have to see tomorrow
in d precap he says that "b4 i went to d hostel, ur (gulaals) whole world was around him (kesar) only...but now it isn't so at all...why are their worlds different?! πŸ’”

DEAPERATELY w8in 4 d nxt epi πŸ˜
Edited by Shaili_123 - 12 years ago