gracious45 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Even though, it was not the plan. Due to Varsha's scolding akshara is coming into terms about her MC. In the precap for the first time she actually said "I had a MC". The first step into getting over something is first acknowledging it. And akshara did that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
thats true,she is partially getting over it,but miss jealous i mean uh babli will do something for sure,hope this time g3 catches her with her double side,as Dj did last time
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _naksh_

thats true,she is partially getting over it,but miss jealous i mean uh babli will do something for sure,hope this time g3 catches her with her double side,as Dj did last time

I too feel that this time gayatri catches bindiya n brain wash her... n I want her to support akshi...
Pras555 thumbnail
what actually happened can anyone tell me pls

beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nigo123

Even though, it was not the plan. Due to Varsha's scolding akshara is coming into terms about her MC. In the precap for the first time she actually said "I had a MC". The first step into getting over something is first acknowledging it. And akshara did that.

yeah she is finally talkng abt it...  khule dil se baat karegi papita se...πŸ˜ƒ i want her to accept the fact &  move forward... aisa bhi kuch nahi hua hai jo zindagi bhar rote rahe... thy hav to cum out of it... she can bcum mumma again... CV's shud put a end to ths rona dhona...
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes good job varsha...akshi always create problem...n doesn't understand the fact.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beautiful16

yeah she is finally talkng abt it...  khule dil se baat karegi papita se...πŸ˜ƒ i want her to accept the fact &  move forward... aisa bhi kuch nahi hua hai jo zindagi bhar rote rahe... thy hav to cum out of it... she can bcum mumma again... CV's shud put a end to ths rona dhona...

Yes, Aksh accepted the fact. I hope this incident helps Aksh keep her distance from Ananya. Playing with her and pampering her with gifts is her haq but she should not get so obssessed. I am glad the two friends sorted out the issue without wasting much time😊. Now we can focus all our attention and galiyon ka session  on Bindiya πŸ˜†
Mishka42 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but i think this time bindyia is not too bad...she will  support akshi...
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i don,t know what to say but if becoz of her scolding a end is put to rona dhona ,i will so grateful to her.she needs to move on