My babys's project on india

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
my 7 year old Mina  did her presentation which was suppose to be about India  but this made me laugh

she told them she watches a show called Gopi   her husband is mean to her n her sister is not niceπŸ˜†
 the presentation i helped her was the national food, flag, culture n clothes πŸ˜ƒ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
How adorable is that.

These shows are such a bad influence on children. They teach them such wrong things

Yuks

πŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awww, 
this show aint good for kids
will have to agree with yuks
-----

Ayesha

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kids come up with the most weird things, I remember my niece at that same age, went to school and told them the reason why she is so tired is because her parents were forcing her to wake up at 3am to eat breakfast to fast the next all day and she needs to go to school and she is constantly tired because of this, the school phoned the house and called the parents in for a meeting, and my naughter kalakari niece wasn't even fasting (ramadaan), but the adults were, can you believe kids, sometimes they do the most weird things.
suk19 thumbnail
yuks ayesha, Nafisa
i agree  with you all

but has my daughter said anything wrong she just stated a fact  Gopi is nice we know that, Aham is her husband n her is mean to her we know that n her sister is not nice we know that.

she told it as she understood it her way,  thank god  she only sees it black n white not the colors around  it   but i could not believe she talked about saathiya or shall i say GopiπŸ˜† 
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fanbidaai

yuks ayesha, Nafisa

i agree  with you all

but has my daughter said anything wrong she just stated a fact  Gopi is nice we know that, Aham is her husband n her is mean to her we know that n her sister is not nice we know that.

she told it as she understood it her way,  thank god  she only sees it black n white not the colors around  it   but i could not believe she talked about saathiya or shall i say GopiπŸ˜† 

am shocked myself suk
πŸ˜†

sathiya gonna go famous now πŸ€£
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

At that age group children are very perceptive to their environment and they imbibe in their social conditioning.

Their teacher is central in their life.

Hence they reveal the most amazing thoughts of their daily happenings.

~~~Says a teacher.
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_78

am shocked myself suk
πŸ˜†

sathiya gonna go famous now πŸ€£ 

its not saathiya its Gopi πŸ˜‰  funny enough her teachers asked if they could watch the serial so gave them the show name πŸ˜†
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

At that age group children are very perceptive to their environment and they imbibe in their social conditioning.

Their teacher is central in their life.

Hence they reveal the most amazing thoughts of their daily happenings.

~~~Says a teacher.

i helped her do the presentation  we discussed not once was gopi mentioned  this is what amazes me
Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woww thats cuteee πŸ˜† a show named gopi.. awwwn...