Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Creatives! DONT YOU DARE DRAG on Abhiya track! (Page 4)

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
And so the drags start, the only worth scenes today was Piya connecting to the forest nd hints given by the friends on her past.
i  lurve how they show Piya feeling lost. i didnt miss Abhay today although he wasnt there,cause of that forest scene where Piyas expressions brought those Abhiya feelings along on her own. but dont want drags now! i miss Abhiya!

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
These two dont overally get the deserved screenspace as main characaters should. I hate it because i know the show would do so much better if creatives hadnt been careless there.
Drags.  with new entries, seems we gonna suffer even more.New entries have never been in favour of the show expect for the maya case wich brough Abhiya closer. i have no issues with new entries but they should keep the portion as a sidetrack deserves, no more.
 well, bring it creatives. our patience have its limits. I am watching this for Abhiya&Maithali and thats the main plot which creatives seems to forget a lot of times. its not supposed to be divided into equal parts with sidetracks its suppose to dominate the show! not viceversa.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 26 May 2011 at 5:44am
AbhiL Groupbie
AbhiL
AbhiL

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
They dared!Angry they are dragging and that in most possible dragged way.
And not enough with that, now they are gonna have sidecharcaters more involved for a track of their own.
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
ok at least we got abhay's glimpse today lying in d forest
unmita Senior Member
unmita
unmita

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
THIS IS FOR EKTA & HER CV'S.. U HAVE TESTED OUR PATIENCE & CROSSED ALL LIMITS.. I M QUITTING THIS SHOW.. 2DAY WAS MY LAST DAY.. WITH NO ABHAY THE SERIAL IS A CRAP & U GUYS R TOPPING IT WITH TRYING TO PAIR PIYA WITH THAT IDIOT GUY.. I WORKED SO HARD TRYING TO SAVE THIS SHOW BY STAYING AWAKE TILL 1A.M. SIGNING AT LEAST 250 PETITIONS.. # I DIDN'T DO IT TO WATCH THIS CRAP..  OR IS IT THAT EKTA IS TRYING HER BEST TO END THIS SERIAL BY SHOWING WHAT THE VIEWERS DON'T WANT TO WATCH???? GOODBYE EVERYBODY..
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
unmita, they showed abhay's glimpse today and i m sure that now they will show some flashback scenes as piya gets some of her memory back, and no new guy is not exactly being paired opp. piya, he is there to take revenge, so he will play a pivotal role in breaking the curse on abhay as only piya's life in danger can break the curse

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
the show is on drag mode again:(
i cant belive the creatives havnt decided the comming track yet:S
i mean as much as i am enjoying Piya nd Jays fights. but not even their track is moving otoparly:( its to slow. wonder when we will actually get to see Abhiya interactions again:(.
rukhsana1995 Senior Member
rukhsana1995
rukhsana1995

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
completely agree...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index