Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Creatives! DONT YOU DARE DRAG on Abhiya track! (Page 3)

-Sami- Newbie
-Sami-
-Sami-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
not enough with that we have to beh for their interviews,we also have to beg for their scenes n pace.

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I guess they wont drag now as the fate of PKYEK is still diecey. So I guess they will try to move the current track at least at a fast pace. In just 1 episode, they took 1 year leap and even showed Piya's 1st memory of Dehradun returning. So I dont think they will take too long to make her recall everything.
SanaLi Groupbie
SanaLi
SanaLi

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Seriously! dont you dare! i am so tired of this patience and waiting.
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
me to my patience right now is zero level tolerance Angry
-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Personally. reason why i have hang on this show for this long despite of flaws and unbelivably uneeded sidetracks and sidecharacters has been only and only the great and intense story of Abhay-Piya-Maithali. Majority seems to be there for the same reason. I hope the creatives are carefull now.
Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I completely agree with you.  I know a little bit of drag is alright, and what I mean is of few days, or a week or two max, but dragging it continuously and not even paying attention to the main couples is nonsense. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Jasmine-

-Jasmine- Newbie
-Jasmine-
-Jasmine-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

I completely agree with you.  I know a little bit of drag is alright, and what I mean is of few days, or a week or two max, but dragging it continuously and not even paying attention to the main couples is nonsense

@bold, ikr?...i have never seen  creatives so careless of their main story and main couple, both on the show and for promotiosn and interviewsConfusedspecially that they know they key of the shows success is Abhiya and only Abhiya as the TRPs shown.

Edited by -Jasmine- - 24 May 2011 at 6:43am
Vivilaciouss_me Senior Member
Vivilaciouss_me
Vivilaciouss_me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Ya i totally agree! CVs Plz dnt cross our patience line! Plz dnt make dis track lyk d disastrous february track whr only sid ws shown n no abhiya! Wel u knw da concequences dnt u Cvs! We wnt our abhiya 2gdr! Want it vry fast! Odrwise da trps wl surely cum down! We wnt our abhiya only n no odr stories! Plz kp ds in mind!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index