Creatives! DONT YOU DARE DRAG on Abhiya track! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Agreed!I am seriously tired of the drags. I want Abhiya:( i would even like sidetracks to lay down for a while. focus just on Abhay/Piya.
Originally posted by Sohanax

Great post.
I am seriously gonna shoot someone,loool..if they dont start with their track proparly! they didnt learn from the descreasing TRPs when they shofted to dominate other tracks on the show. and here we are they show gonna end in some months!*arghh*.
I want Abhiya! proper! focused! romance! interactions!
Yes i agree with u 😊
Originally posted by Sohanax

Fangs! guns! stakes! Ice to freeze em! all possible things! i have seriously had it! no show is so careless on their main charcaters!AngryAngryAngry

haha you guys are awesome!😆 we should sure show them or anger proparly
Great post. There is seriously no room for drags now. we have had it. I feel like we have waiting ever simce the beginning for a time to come to give us proper screenspace of the dou🤔
Its not supposed to be Abhiya on scripts requirment every once in a while, its suppose to be script in direction and requirment of Abhiya! Am i supposed to give lectures to proffesional creators here? what with not understanding the simple matter?

^^you know i dont know if we should laugh or cry on this. we, the simple viewers understand this balance, the creatives dont🤔
AMEN!
I hope their minds are on the right place this time. They are the Main characters for god sake. And everything was fine in viewership until te day they deicded to dominate forced sidetracks.
not enough with that we have to beh for their interviews,we also have to beg for their scenes n pace.
I guess they wont drag now as the fate of PKYEK is still diecey. So I guess they will try to move the current track at least at a fast pace. In just 1 episode, they took 1 year leap and even showed Piya's 1st memory of Dehradun returning. So I dont think they will take too long to make her recall everything.
Seriously! dont you dare! i am so tired of this patience and waiting.
me to my patience right now is zero level tolerance ðŸ˜¡