Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashtad. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
the show is on drag mode again:(
i cant belive the creatives havnt decided the comming track yet:S
i mean as much as i am enjoying Piya nd Jays fights. but not even their track is moving otoparly:( its to slow. wonder when we will actually get to see Abhiya interactions again:(.
Vru_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i completelyy agree! i reeeally hope they don't drag this anyt longer. and jay. i do nott want him to be another main character. only abhay and piya. i hate love triangles. 
moonlitnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doris.

Excuse  the Caps in the title, but well, I am shouting!

So we reached the leap.
Great episode. Abhiya were heartbreaking! I can go on and on there, but thats not the topic here.Locket changed, i like the new one better.Piya looked Fabolous.

Just wanna remind the Creatives! Dont drag! its been enough of it already. there has been enough of AbhayPiya-less, Main charcater-less weeks already, i am  fed up with the fact that viewers have to always beg for proper screenspace and focus in average on Main Plot,on AbhayPiya. Changes in Sidecharacters, sidestories are interesting but remember to balance it in enough portion to not dominate the show, i guess you by now know how the show went after having other tracks dominating instead of AbhayPiya. Interactions,mysteries etc should revovle around Piya, Abhay and other ppl as the side of it not vicecersa.

Our Patience has its limits. Please dont drag the upcomming AbhayPiya track. You decided to go into memory loss and a year leap, we accpeted it. And that in a time where finally everything seemed settled for a more involved AbhayPiya relation, not just in romance but for facing comlpications aswell. Now not just enough with the leap and memory loss, as it seems you will be dragging just Piya finding Abhay aswell. And by that i mean drags of weeks. There is no room for it.Viewers have passed the 'waiting-line' with the last weeks.Please try to give proper pace, the show is not suppoed to end with just a union as u seem to wanna end it with we want more, as we have wanted for months now.  We need them together involved in the Vampire world, supernatural complications postpone the union.

Give Proper Abhay/Piya! I mean Main track?! Main Charcaters?! needs more than just enough screenspace, some light and cliche moments even...it not always just script requriment for the track. Its not supposed to be Abhiya on scripts requirment every once in a while, its suppose to be script in direction and requirment of Abhiya! Am i supposed to give lectures to proffesional creators here? what with not understanding the simple matter?

Loved your post,u shud add some more masala and Tadka and send this to the cvs...Iam fed up Of ABHIYA separation,I have stopped watching PKYEK...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Please please bring Abhay back. its almost 2 weeks without abhay and abhiya. please bring him back.
Doris. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sohanax

Fangs! guns! stakes! Ice to freeze em! all possible things! i have seriously had it! no show is so careless on their main charcaters!AngryAngryAngry

no show have been so careless indeed!!! time to shoe the fangs n guns!