Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jasmine- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Personally. reason why i have hang on this show for this long despite of flaws and unbelivably uneeded sidetracks and sidecharacters has been only and only the great and intense story of Abhay-Piya-Maithali. Majority seems to be there for the same reason. I hope the creatives are carefull now.
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I completely agree with you.  I know a little bit of drag is alright, and what I mean is of few days, or a week or two max, but dragging it continuously and not even paying attention to the main couples is nonsense. 
-Jasmine- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medzi_ARian...

I completely agree with you.  I know a little bit of drag is alright, and what I mean is of few days, or a week or two max, but dragging it continuously and not even paying attention to the main couples is nonsense

@bold, ikr?...i have never seen  creatives so careless of their main story and main couple, both on the show and for promotiosn and interviews😕specially that they know they key of the shows success is Abhiya and only Abhiya as the TRPs shown.

Edited by -Jasmine- - 12 years ago
Vivilaciouss_me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya i totally agree! CVs Plz dnt cross our patience line! Plz dnt make dis track lyk d disastrous february track whr only sid ws shown n no abhiya! Wel u knw da concequences dnt u Cvs! We wnt our abhiya 2gdr! Want it vry fast! Odrwise da trps wl surely cum down! We wnt our abhiya only n no odr stories! Plz kp ds in mind!
PoisonedHeart thumbnail
And so the drags start, the only worth scenes today was Piya connecting to the forest nd hints given by the friends on her past.
i  lurve how they show Piya feeling lost. i didnt miss Abhay today although he wasnt there,cause of that forest scene where Piyas expressions brought those Abhiya feelings along on her own. but dont want drags now! i miss Abhiya!
..Mari.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These two dont overally get the deserved screenspace as main characaters should. I hate it because i know the show would do so much better if creatives hadnt been careless there.
Drags.  with new entries, seems we gonna suffer even more.New entries have never been in favour of the show expect for the maya case wich brough Abhiya closer. i have no issues with new entries but they should keep the portion as a sidetrack deserves, no more.
 well, bring it creatives. our patience have its limits. I am watching this for Abhiya&Maithali and thats the main plot which creatives seems to forget a lot of times. its not supposed to be divided into equal parts with sidetracks its suppose to dominate the show! not viceversa.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 12 years ago
AbhiL thumbnail
They dared!😡 they are dragging and that in most possible dragged way.
And not enough with that, now they are gonna have sidecharcaters more involved for a track of their own.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok at least we got abhay's glimpse today lying in d forest
unmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THIS IS FOR EKTA & HER CV'S.. U HAVE TESTED OUR PATIENCE & CROSSED ALL LIMITS.. I M QUITTING THIS SHOW.. 2DAY WAS MY LAST DAY.. WITH NO ABHAY THE SERIAL IS A CRAP & U GUYS R TOPPING IT WITH TRYING TO PAIR PIYA WITH THAT IDIOT GUY.. I WORKED SO HARD TRYING TO SAVE THIS SHOW BY STAYING AWAKE TILL 1A.M. SIGNING AT LEAST 250 PETITIONS.. # I DIDN'T DO IT TO WATCH THIS CRAP..  OR IS IT THAT EKTA IS TRYING HER BEST TO END THIS SERIAL BY SHOWING WHAT THE VIEWERS DON'T WANT TO WATCH???? GOODBYE EVERYBODY..
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
unmita, they showed abhay's glimpse today and i m sure that now they will show some flashback scenes as piya gets some of her memory back, and no new guy is not exactly being paired opp. piya, he is there to take revenge, so he will play a pivotal role in breaking the curse on abhay as only piya's life in danger can break the curse