Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Juna04

Usma you are right as that was my first thought too when I heard Sarja thinking that voice was not at all like Kapil's voice and the voice quality was really bad there

oh you noticed too?

good, for a  moment i thought am imagining stuffs
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Yes, di, that was what I was abt to say... *sigh*... but we can have only so much keeping in with our wishes.

But the mere thought of such  hug that u describe  takes me back to KA dreamland...

I vcan only hope that BK does justice to that scne by changinf her facial expressions...

In one of my msgs to Kaps on FB I told him that hopefully in future he gets a good co-star as it is important to have a good co-star ---  dont know how he took my comment-  sometimes I wish he responded to my msgs but I have accepted the fact not to keep hopes of that anymore
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

yes dear😊... he's doing everything that a female lead did not do in the show.😳😭... he has done so much of sacrifice😭😭... i really wonder what more is in store for Sarja...🥺 hmmm true ...

Between Kapil was awesome in all the scenes👏⭐️... totally attitude in one part.😆😃hey yeah i loved a lot when he said to that fiend '' apnay upar baat aya to ghiggi bandh gai teri''🤣 that was awesome 😆... total hurt in the 2nd part 😭😭& totally guilty in the 3rd part💔... between gosh his shots are beautifully picturised😍... last scene was too good... ❤️ yeah but u know na that online videos eat all the essence of the picturizations😡

darshana23 thumbnail
Hey girls, just to inform you I will not be here tomorrow... Sujju, u have to cary out LC tomorrow...
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes, di! Actually, I think we cud've tolerated BK, but her acting...

Actually, she should be on par with Kaps whoever she may be in the future...but we know, how well Anju matched him!
Juna04 thumbnail
Good night every1 -  me going to bed now dears...

Hopefully see u all tomorrow again and glad to see Purva and Rosh back with us...  Rosh keep those siggies coming and i loved all the creations made by every1 

I will have to make some time to add to my siggie and also change  the prof pic 
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Hey girls, just to inform you I will not be here tomorrow... Sujju, u have to cary out LC tomorrow...

Darshu we will miss you dear -  hope u will be here the next day though 

Sujji I will also try to help you out with the LC tomorrow night...
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh... goodnight, Juna di! Sweet dreams!!

BTW, shud we going back to the AT??
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bye Junadi...

will miss you 2mro Darshudi...

so todays epi left nothing to discuss...Alkas scheme misearably backfired ...hmm only thing to wait for is how Sushila treats Niru now...and whats to happen about the truth revealed and Als plan...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

sure dii...😊