Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Haan my Sarjaa all emotional... felt really bad when he tells Pakkya that I dont feel bad when Sushila taunts  me. I am used to it.😭
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope atleast now, Niru, gets sum sense into her tiny, prejudiced head...

Thanx Darshu & Sujju!!
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sarja in flashback thinking of all the accusations from his family members and remembering all the events from Chandu being shot to his wedding and thereafter...

Then he talks to himself telling Chandu to forgive him for telling lies and owning the child as his own...

It has been such a touching emotional epi tonight but I loved it esp the way Sonali and Sarja put Alka in place🤗🤗

Love them a lot
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
epi sounds good, suddenly all those rocket speed is  missing, but still sounds good...

hmm, Sarje is being nostalgic this days...am wondering what Niru feels now about him...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

hi sumi ...
oh no sarja is taking blame ??? grr...i want all to know the truth asap😡

Faizu... don't worry dear the truth will come out for sure as Sarja was constantly telling he can't tolerate anyone talking ill of Chandu... also he saved Niru's honour too by telling kind of he ruined her life & she did not commit the mistake before marriage... gosh felt so bad for him... now i feel Susheela will feel sympathy towards Niru... and Sarja will succeed in keeping Niru happy & safe in Penkarwadi...while he bears all the hate... and when they get to know the truth they will be totally guilty & stunned
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
"Baat karti hain" this must be the sarje trademark...he again used this sentence today, again called Niru as chukri too ðŸ¤£
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very true, Sujju!

It'll be a silly moment of success for me, coz they've probably being blaming him right since he became a gunda & the apology will extend only towards Chandu- Niru matter...

Its gonna be like when CR aplogised in RKAB- only for trying to make Rudra king & not for all her scheming & conniving for BR...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haan sujji but i dnt want them to show in very last epi that all know truth ...even after sarja's jail ride😭...oh man , how much poor boy will tolerate ..?😭
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Very true, Sujju!

It'll be a silly moment of success for me, coz they've probably being blaming him right since he became a gunda & the apology will extend only towards Chandu- Niru matter...

Its gonna be like when CR aplogised in RKAB- only for trying to make Rudra king & not for all her scheming & conniving for BR...

Purva all the shows on Indian Telly are that way-   the showmakers and channels forget that the viewers have memory and intelligence ðŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Very true, Sujju!

Hey Purva... what a surprise dear...😃😃good to see after a long time...🤗

yes dear... i really really hope Sarja's past comes as that's the only thing which will make Susheela-Maruti blame themselves for Sarja becoming a goon... and i really wonder what's Niru's response is going to be... as she seemed confused... after a while shocked... can't really understand... maybe she's going to shout at Sarja... but will someone hear it??? or will everything clear in the end...