Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 23 May 11! - Page 4

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sonali tells Alka "don't dare to throw Sarja out... i won't tolerate your nonsense and not do anything to my family..."

I'm sad totally...
Sarja is talking to Pakya... he tells he likes when Susheela fires taunts as that makes her feel better after that... he tells he's used to it... so it will continue... but the only thing that upsets him is she holds him responsible for Chandu's death...Pakya tells him he knows he loves Chandu... and he is dead now... but his another bro Pakya is there for him & he'll go & tell the truth... Sarja tells not to as he thinks in his mind that everyone will take Chandu wrong & i don't want anyone to do that... he tells he;'s happy his allies love & understand him and that's enough for him...

coming up - Teary Sarja in thinking mode... as he tells Chandu that he had to hide the fact that the child is his... but he knows his Chandu will understand him... [i'm choked up]
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usmrasul

i didnt get it...which was his mistake😕...oh, u mean pregnancy😲

now Niru will surely throw another tantrum saying "what gave you right to call my chandus baby as yours???? you just want to take credit" something like that 🤢

If Niru is sensible enough she better not misbehave this time😡

From Niru's expression she sort of looked confused, surprised and frankly BK is such a bad actor - could not get what her expression meant...
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😭  ðŸ˜­  ðŸ˜­

Kapil always awesum in emotional scenes, right from 3rd July 2008...
darshana23 thumbnail
sujju meri pic master... one more scene for taking snaps...😳
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi sumi ...
oh no sarja is taking blame ??? grr...i want all to know the truth asap😡
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Faiza_sam

hi sumi ...
oh no sarja is taking blame ??? grr...i want all to know the truth asap😡

dont worry...June 3 is deadline so by then everyone will know the truth...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Teary Sarja is alone standing outside his house in the corridor... he remembers Chandu getting shot ... the promise... getting married to Niru... Susheela firing taunts... and thinks in his mind...that he had to hide the fact that the child is Chandu's... but he knows his Chandu will understand him.. and he knows he's the only one who'll understand Sarja...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
😭😭heavy emotional episode😭😭
😭
darshana23 thumbnail
Sarjaa is thinking about all moments and promise he made while Chandu dying... Sarjaa speaks to himself that sorry Chandu. I never wished to do this. But vahini was speaking non-sense which he couldnt tolerate. Thats why he called kid as his kid. He says I know no one will understand me, but you will understand that.

epi ends...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujji0609

Teary Sarja is alone standing outside his house in the corridor... he remembers Chandu getting shot ... the promise... getting married to Niru... Susheela firing taunts... and thinks in his mind...that he had to hide the fact that the child is Chandu's... but he knows his Chandu will understand him.. and he knows he's the only one who'll understand Sarja...

awww...poor sarja 😭😭😭...i wanna see the epi soon ...