Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

||What are the Creatives of SNS doing?||

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
It's not like I am fed up of them, or planning a war against Wink
What I am trying to say is, the story is revolving around the same circle every now and then. The creatives beat around the bush and reach the same point at the end of the day.

Seriously? Rashi keeps doing stupid nonsense kalakaari's and she get's away with them- like literally, everybody in the Modi Bhawan, from Gopi to Hetal to Kokila are stupid. They need to show real situations rather than repeated stuff.

Rashi and Urmi, have to get tired of speaking to each other 24/7, there's no way mother-daughter can keep gossiping about everything each minute something takes place in either home or say Urmila is the first one to understand the plans of Kokila and in two seconds think of a new kalakaari to spoil them.

As for Hetal, she needs to get her eyes treated. No wait, actually her brain (that is if she does have one), cause how much ever her DIL. speaks bad of her, she sits back in shock for two seconds and then is back to normal with her "Rashi dikra"

Honestly speaking after the Switzerland trip, nothing new has happened.

Well yeah, Ahem is melting (which will take months) but still, there's something lacking.

I don't know if the TRPs are a case or not, but here in my city, we are an entire group of youngsters who watch Saathiya, and all of us are complaining that there's something wrong with it recently. I cannot comment what, but I there definitely is something missing!

CVs WAKE UP! There's a LOT they have to work on as yet.

PS- I'm waiting to hear your views Big smile

Edited by -Sonia-xx - 23 May 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElizaKawaaachus

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

It's not like I am fed up of them, or planning a war against Wink
What I am trying to say is, the story is revolving around the same circle every now and then. The creatives beat around the bush and reach the same point at the end of the day.

Seriously? Rashi keeps doing stupid nonsense kalakaari's and she get's away with them- like literally, everybody in the Modi Bhawan, from Gopi to Hetal to Kokila are stupid. They need to show real situations rather than repeated stuff.

Rashi and Urmi, have to get tired of speaking to each other 24/7, there's no way mother-daughter can keep gossiping about everything each minute something takes place in either home or say Urmila is the first one to understand the plans of Kokila and in two seconds think of a new kalakaari to spoil them.

As for Hetal, she needs to get her eyes treated. No wait, actually her brain (that is if she does have one), cause how much ever her DIL. speaks bad of her, she sits back in shock for two seconds and then is back to normal with her "Rashi dikra"

Honestly speaking after the Switzerland trip, nothing new has happened.

Well yeah, Ahem is melting (which will take months) but still, there's something lacking.

I don't know if the TRPs are a case or not, but here in my city, we are an entire group of youngsters who watch Saathiya, and all of us are complaining that there's something wrong with it recently. I cannot comment what, but I there definitely is something missing!

CVs WAKE UP! There's a LOT they have to work on as yet.

PS- I'm waiting to hear your views Big smile

Sonia, the CVs have moulded Hetal's character in such a way that only a brain transplant will change her reactions Smile

Atlantic glaciers are melting at a faster rate than Ahem LOL Wish we could send him there so that the glaciers learn a trick or two about how to melt & how not to melt Tongue

Edited by hamzanuha - 23 May 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
@ Rana says...
Atlantic glaciers are melting at a faster rate than Ahem LOL Wish we could send him there so that the glaciers learn a trick or two about how to melt & how not to melt Tongue

LOL Brilliant.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hamzanuha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top