Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

anants' character is not well written:))

ketaluvssarun Goldie
ketaluvssarun
ketaluvssarun

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hey ppl!!!!! it feels awesome to be back on india forums...it just struck me dat anants' character is not well written...earlier it was that anant wont even luk at a gurl with intention of more than a friend...but wats wrong wid him...why is he behavin this way...hes' gettin too involved in navya...he'll b creatin problems for himself...he know his family wont approve this...n he wont even go against his family...atleast the promos stated so...i feel his character is not v ery well written...wat do u guys think...pls let me know:)))))

p.s.- this is my opinion...not personally meant for shaheer...so guys take this criticism lightly...n ur opinions r welcomed...but bashin will not b tolerated:)))

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
M nt saying it specially for anant bt i feel its quiet wierd d way story is going so fast with d luv track d song suits it perfectly bekaboo bt up what xtent?d 1st scene hug on d bridge was quiet wierd to b d 1st luv scene when they just been together n knwing what kind of character is being potrayed by anya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index