Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

the *best* episode so far... (Page 2)

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

Originally posted by Tabzy

i thought todayz epi ws d best epi so faar in D3...

• swayum wearing a suit den amar and bharat changd him in to a dude! he ws lukin cutte!Embarrassed
I liked the suit!! LOL But I agree what Bharat and Amar that the second outfit was so much more "Swayam" He looked adorable!

Sawayam is just amazingly adorable!!!
  • rey choosing wt color dress is he gonna wear to d party! nd he says jus lyk films his dress color should match wit kria lol soo cuuttteee...Day Dreaming
Adorable! Heheh! But regardless I wish there was a fighting scene! Like the fire exit one where they were arguing. Maybe Kria gets drunk! And Rey doesn't take her home because she's scared of her mother! ...Yeah I have an overworking imagination.

You have a pretty amazing imagination. And if that what you are imagining happens to be true! Then aa gale lag jaa mere yaar!!!
  • Vicky-Rey-Nilesh scene... it ws sooo funny wen vicky touches nilesh it kinda sparks fire or sumthng... lol..LOL. den vicky-nilesh wit d bag...
Vikki is too cute! I loved how Rey was like Even I'm suspicious at times! He gives me all of his attention all the time! Shocked hehe! 

Lol! That happens between friends! The thing Nilesh thought when he saw Rey and Vicky reminded me that a few days back my friend was telling me smething and well she is too much into 'gesturization' so she ended up being too close to me and putting my hand on her waist which we didn't realize happened on the road until a guy walking close by kept on staring at us!!!  ROFL

• nd neha she ws lukin hawwt... wen vicky sees neha d reaction ws aweeessooommmeee nd he thnks of dropping into a swimming pool...lolROFL
Neha looked sooo hot! Reminded me of Alisha's outfit in the "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na" song in DID. And because of the swimming pool thing, I think the Sawaariya dance thing is also Vikki? I keep watching the promo again and again and it looks just like him!!! I hope so!

But i so hope it's Rey!!! Well Vicky won't be much of a disappointment either until we get to see someone bare-chested! Ahem... did i say that out loud?! Wink

nd finally d precap: wt d hell iz rey doing behind d bushes...lol..it seriously lukd wrong...lolLOL

I think his zipper got stuck LOL And the best part was Bharat's expression. He's like "tisk tisk...cheee! nasty boy!" LOL 

Lol!!! As i said, poor guy, at the wrong time at wrong place... in wrong position!!!

overall it ws realllyyy entertaining nd  a cute epi... nd cnt wait till 2morro...Big smile

wt did u guyz thought todayz epi???

So one thing I'm sort of confused about is that Sharon is going to be putting in the stuff inside of the punch ( I knew someone was going to do this! Reminds me of Miley Jab Hum Tum-Dil Mill Gaye Mega Episode), then how can she be THAT close to Swayam? I mean, it looked like SHE was drunk...How can she be drunk if she's the one that put it in there? Hmm...But Neha looks drunk for sure. Poor girl! RDX ke badle, Vikki mil gaya!

I think the Sharon-swayam scene is one of Swayam's wild imaginations!

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Today epi was indeed fun to watch from the start till the end. You actually wished it lasted more at the end of the episode. Rey's matching clothes thing with Kria, Neha's sexy look that made Vicky heart beat faster first time for a girl only to be crushed bcoz she is a weakling and his reactionROFLROFL

Now I wanna see the promo scene where Vicky was looking at Neha and Reyaansh at KriaDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddict100littledevilsradt

Roshni.x Senior Member
Roshni.x
Roshni.x

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you all!
today's episode was definitely the best episode far Big smile
It had so many great punches, it was hilarious LOL
Starting from Neha saying "I love RDX", then Swayam thinking out aloud "Main to isliye excited hoon kyunki tum bhi uss party mein hogi"..and saying "maine zor se bol dia? Confused" that was sweet!
Then there was Rey thinking what he should wear, what is Kria's fav color and all. ADORABLE! Embarrassed
But the highlight of this episode was for sure the trio Rey-Vicky-Nilesh, they really had me in fits ROFL ... OMG my fav part was when Vicky is checking out Neha and he's like "focus shahid" and Nilesh is shocked and asks "Oye Shahid kaun hai, another guy Shocked" with that hand movement ROFL
The bonus was the little scene where Vicky is drooling over Neha Embarrassed
Seriously can't wait for tomorrow's episode Big smile

PS. Loved Vicky-Neha's bg tune Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Anamika.

radt IF-Rockerz
radt
radt

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed today's episode too... throughly... It was just so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rey-Vicky and Vicky-Neha... *sigh* it's hard to choose!ROFL

Edited by radt - 23 May 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.x.Anamika.

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
HhehehheLOL Vicky-Rey & Nilesh ROFL
Vicky & Neha <3 Day DreamingHot Chiiic NehaLOL ... Poor Vicky Cannot Stop himself to admire herLOL
.Anamika. IF-Dazzler
.Anamika.
.Anamika.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
@ Sheherzade,
 Swayam is too cute! I love his hair and how he flicked it and said "mere mummy kehti hai ke main suit main bohut handsome dikhta hoon" haha! My imagination is so useless at times. But I'm glad it has some meaning in this context! lol That happened to you? Woww..I dunno how I would react if that happened to me..But once I went to the temple and with a friend and she asked me to fix her sari while she was in the cubicle and I went in there to fix her and this aunty came and looked at us like Shocked :OO!! hehe! I want the towel boy to be Vikki!!! It looks a lot like him from the back too! I really hope the Swayam-Sharon thing is NOT just an imagination! That would SUCK big time! And they;re drunk right? So why make it a dream?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CoffeeAddictradt

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Anamika.

@ Sheherzade,
 Swayam is too cute! I love his hair and how he flicked it and said "mere mummy kehti hai ke main suit main bohut handsome dikhta hoon" haha! 
Ya that really cute... mumma's boy turning into 'maa da ladla' with Bharat and Amal as they malaciously took advantage of him... lol!

My imagination is so useless at times. But I'm glad it has some meaning in this context! lol That happened to you? Woww..I dunno how I would react if that happened to me..But once I went to the temple and with a friend and she asked me to fix her sari while she was in the cubicle and I went in there to fix her and this aunty came and looked at us like Shocked :OO!! 
Actually I have studied in a girls school for five years, so this is usual with us. Doesn't seem awkward now.

hehe! I want the towel boy to be Vikki!!! It looks a lot like him from the back too!
Vikki ya Rey, mere liye koi bhi chalega... but i don't want Amal doing his Sawaliya!!!

I really hope the Swayam-Sharon thing is NOT just an imagination! That would SUCK big time! And they;re drunk right? So why make it a dream?
Since Sharon's the one putting the thing in all the drinks i don't think she'll be drunk and when they showed it in the promos it had a quite greyscale effect to it which they use to show daydreams or flashbacks, so i guess Swayam was dreaming.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index