the *best* episode so far...

Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i thought todayz epi ws d best epi so faar in D3...

• swayum wearing a suit den amar and bharat changd him in to a dude! he ws lukin cutte!😳

• rey choosing wt color dress is he gonna wear to d party! nd he says jus lyk films his dress color should match wit kria lol soo cuuttteee...😍

• Vicky-Rey-Nilesh scene... it ws sooo funny wen vicky touches nilesh it kinda sparks fire or sumthng... lol..πŸ˜†. den vicky-nilesh wit d bag...

• nd neha she ws lukin hawwt... wen vicky sees neha d reaction ws aweeessooommmeee nd he thnks of dropping into a swimming pool...lol🀣

• nd finally d precap: wt d hell iz rey doing behind d bushes...lol..it seriously lukd wrong...lolπŸ˜†

overall it ws realllyyy entertaining nd  a cute epi... nd cnt wait till 2morro...πŸ˜ƒ

wt did u guyz thought todayz epi???
Edited by Tabzy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Didn't See the episode yet buuut it seems soo good β€οΈ
very excited noow πŸ˜ƒ
Running To Watch It πŸ˜†

Thaanks Yaar , you've given me a brief Taaste of the episodeπŸ˜‰
Hheheh πŸ˜†
Tabzy thumbnail
no prblm.. yh gooo wtch it nooowww!!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
the level of this show is going high amazingly!
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was awesome..
Loved Rey, Vicky and Nilesh scene the most..
That was too funny..🀣 🀣

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tabzy

i thought todayz epi ws d best epi so faar in D3...

• swayum wearing a suit den amar and bharat changd him in to a dude! he ws lukin cutte!😳
I liked the suit!! πŸ˜† But I agree what Bharat and Amar that the second outfit was so much more "Swayam" He looked adorable!
  • rey choosing wt color dress is he gonna wear to d party! nd he says jus lyk films his dress color should match wit kria lol soo cuuttteee...😍
Adorable! Heheh! But regardless I wish there was a fighting scene! Like the fire exit one where they were arguing. Maybe Kria gets drunk! And Rey doesn't take her home because she's scared of her mother! ...Yeah I have an overworking imagination.
  • Vicky-Rey-Nilesh scene... it ws sooo funny wen vicky touches nilesh it kinda sparks fire or sumthng... lol..πŸ˜†. den vicky-nilesh wit d bag...
Vikki is too cute! I loved how Rey was like Even I'm suspicious at times! He gives me all of his attention all the time! πŸ˜² hehe! 

• nd neha she ws lukin hawwt... wen vicky sees neha d reaction ws aweeessooommmeee nd he thnks of dropping into a swimming pool...lol🀣
Neha looked sooo hot! Reminded me of Alisha's outfit in the "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na" song in DID. And because of the swimming pool thing, I think the Sawaariya dance thing is also Vikki? I keep watching the promo again and again and it looks just like him!!! I hope so!

nd finally d precap: wt d hell iz rey doing behind d bushes...lol..it seriously lukd wrong...lolπŸ˜†

I think his zipper got stuck πŸ˜† And the best part was Bharat's expression. He's like "tisk tisk...cheee! nasty boy!" πŸ˜† 
overall it ws realllyyy entertaining nd  a cute epi... nd cnt wait till 2morro...πŸ˜ƒ

wt did u guyz thought todayz epi???

So one thing I'm sort of confused about is that Sharon is going to be putting in the stuff inside of the punch ( I knew someone was going to do this! Reminds me of Miley Jab Hum Tum-Dil Mill Gaye Mega Episode), then how can she be THAT close to Swayam? I mean, it looked like SHE was drunk...How can she be drunk if she's the one that put it in there? Hmm...But Neha looks drunk for sure. Poor girl! RDX ke badle, Vikki mil gaya!
Tabzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

So one thing I'm sort of confused about is that Sharon is going to be putting in the stuff inside of the punch ( I knew someone was going to do this! Reminds me of Miley Jab Hum Tum-Dil Mill Gaye Mega Episode), then how can she be THAT close to Swayam? I mean, it looked like SHE was drunk...How can she be drunk if she's the one that put it in there? Hmm...But Neha looks drunk for sure. Poor girl! RDX ke badle, Vikki mil gaya!

i thnk dey all drink it mistakenly inc. the dazzlers...πŸ˜‰
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
trullly !!
S U P E R B !!!!

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Today epi was indeed fun to watch from the start till the end. You actually wished it lasted more at the end of the episode. Rey's matching clothes thing with Kria, Neha's sexy look that made Vicky heart beat faster first time for a girl only to be crushed bcoz she is a weakling and his reaction🀣🀣

Now I wanna see the promo scene where Vicky was looking at Neha and Reyaansh at Kria😍😍