roothna manana... & pachtana..

Posted: 12 years ago
m so despo to c naksh smile... kab puri tarah khush dikhenge ye log??? ðŸ˜•
n d worst part is precap yaar... that stupid bindiya has heard about MC... I didn't like her knowing about this...
Originally posted by beautiful16

m so despo to c naksh smile... kab puri tarah khush dikhenge ye log??? ðŸ˜•
ab toh babli ko bhi pata chal gaya pata nhi woh aur kitni ghee daalegi akshara ke dukh par...😡😡
Originally posted by saru.g

n d worst part is precap yaar... that stupid bindiya has heard about MC... I didn't like her knowing about this...
but ek taraf se accha hi hai varna hamesha nonsense ques puchti rahegi aap kab bacche plan karenge aapko bacche toh pasand hai na paagal kaiki...🤬

haan jaane kya bolegi ab... i hope ab taana na maare... cant c aksh cryng more...😭
Originally posted by saman.17

but ek taraf se accha hi hai varna hamesha nonsense ques puchti rahegi aap kab bacche plan karenge aapko bacche toh pasand hai na paagal kaiki...🤬

now she wont stop yaar... she pinches akshi again n again saying she is so sad that akshi's baby is lost... how nice it would have been if child is der... she shows her sympathy towards akshara... I'm not like that sympathy of bindiya in akshara...
bindiya is so nosey..why dont she go back and worry about herself
In the 2nd part when they r packing their bage... I felt that they r leaving so soon... but no... they r just going for shopping... when r they going to leave...

now she wont stop yaar... she pinches akshi again n again saying she is so sad that akshi's baby is lost... how nice it would have been if child is der... she shows her sympathy towards akshara... I'm not like that sympathy of bindiya in akshara...
us bhikaari ki sympathy chahiye bhi kisko plzzz jab tak yeh babli ghar pe hai akshara ko kahi baahar le jao naitik...
Edited by saman.17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by saman.17

questions chod abhi dono maa beti jeena haraam karenge aksh ka... isiliye toh padhare hai hatele log...😡