Gulaal, Meri Pareshani Tu Hai...!!! - Kesar

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Finally Kesar has opened his heart to Gulaal.. this guy will speak out the truth now which the unsend letters didnt do... Gulaal understood Kesar's difficulties and she is stunned to see Kesar's reaction which she didnt expect.. 

Kesar's eyes speaks all the stories to Gulaal.. i lov their tears... 

Talli is the reason for all...  Kesar could nt bear Talli saying that Gulaal gav the saree to her... Kesar understood that Gulaal is avoiding him n she does everthing that he dislikes... this is enough, Kesar got his worries again.. 

Rainy sequence adds new flavour to Kesar-Gulaal encounter... yeah, im awaiting tomorrow for Kesar's emotional encounter with Gulaal... 

will Gulaal answer and clarify Kesar's worries..?? 
Edited by PN_luvs_Arjun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today was amazing and tomorrow is going to be even better!

I loved the way Kesar told gulaal 'Meri pareshani tu hai'

So intense!! Uff!
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Today was amazing and tomorrow is going to be even better!

I loved the way Kesar told gulaal 'Meri pareshani tu hai'

So intense!! Uff!

yeah.. it was so intense and it will be too.. Gulaal has no answers to reply to Kesar.. i guess she will be shocked n she wont be able to answer... 
kelly12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg i just watched the episode..wow amazing...kesar has sooo much pain which he reflects from his eyes..its just amazing..i he asks all the questions and gulaal answers them..i hope no one comes and disturbs them..😊
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
There wasn't any rain was there?? But yeh, I am really excited about tomorrow! The scene just seemed so intense!
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail

Originally posted by: kelly12

omg i just watched the episode..wow amazing...kesar has sooo much pain which he reflects from his eyes..its just amazing..i he asks all the questions and gulaal answers them..i hope no one comes and disturbs them..😊

@bold: yeah.. hope there is no kabaab mein haddi... πŸ˜†

@Reemz: i mean to say the atmosphere was abt to rain with storm n thunder... πŸ˜Š suitable climate to such a situation.. this scene cud nt be shown on day time and in bright light.. 
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yep what a scene, what a way to connect for them and Gulaal knows something is up and it only had to make Kesar say it, its her and everything is about her
sneha04c thumbnail
i knew it, when i saw again kesar  drinking it was going to lead to sumthing , though i dont propagate drinking but frankly , drinking always does wonders in TV SO LUVED TODAYS EPISODEπŸ‘πŸΌ AND THE BEST WAS THT GULAL ALSO HAD TEARS , ❀️and tommorows episode wuld be gr8 , just cant waitf or tommorow and i am again giong to see todays episode offf i luved the intensity πŸ˜