Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven #700: Our Superman & Angel - KaSh <3 (Page 15)

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cherry-

Heyya KaShians Embarrassed

I have tears in my eyes right now, if anyone calls me I will be crying in front of you, never have I felt so proud in my life. I'm sorry i can't see what I'm writing, stupid blurring tears, I don't know how to say thank You to every single member here today, that Have been here on heaven for the past 3 years and more, and I stand here proudly, with my head held high, saying I'm Proud to be a part of KaSh heaven, to be a part of such a beautiful celebration, to have friends like you all that i will have forever, and lastly to have KaSh in our lives, may they be on screen or Not, i'm sure our love for them will never end, and it'll never will.

The day i came on heaven, years and years back I will have those friends, Mari di, Tani, Tara, Jenny, Deeps, Maham, Noori, Sarah, Zaynoo, Roz, Tiha all our oldies hehe, they've made heaven such a special place to be in, they started this off, they made every moment of KaSh heaven a special place to come to, and I will never forget the amazing friendly way that they were to every new member, to me and to everyone else. I Know that a lot of the old ones are not with us for this celebration, but we have the memories of them, and I hope that soon we get to see these guys on heaven more and more, they've made every memory on heaven a special one for me.

Not only that, Heaven has given me friends that I will never forget, Poorni, Rishu, Jackie, Zahra, Aish, Aishy, Ash,Anku, Ana, Ananya, Kawaii, Noori, Sana, Eviee, Ree No, Priya, Happy, Jenny,  And god there's sooo many more, but right now in my weirdly teary mood Im gone blank. There's people like Iram, who I actually talked to a few times on heaven years back, and now after meeting soo many years later, she's become my sister now, I wouldn't ask for another amazinger older sister than Iram herself. Also my darling Riya, for being the sweetie that she is, always texting me at every moment, being there for be when i'm upset or angry or just need someone to talk to, she's always been here. V, for being my most amazing person in my life, V's been there for me through soo many things, one wouldn't understand how much i treasure her friendship, she's made me a lot of what I am today, she's always been the person that would hold on me and tell me that everything is fine, even though we are in completely different countries, V has been the person that I would seriously cry over, which is what i'm doing right now. And then there's Rinki, god she's one amazing character, always making everyone on heaven smile and laugh at her very weirdly gruesome jokes, and yet everyone would still smile and laugh. And theres another person, who isn't on heaven much, but she's one of the closest person's to me, and i always asked myself how is she so close to me, yet we haven't talked? Its Vaishy, many of your know vaishy for annoying and blackmailing me, but a lot of you have also seen how amazing vaishy truly is, one lovely gem of KaSh Heaven and I love her for that.

There's one person who made KaSh Heaven, KaSh Heaven, and that is the maker of KaSh Heaven, Jenny, if it weren't for Jenny i don't think KaSh heaven would be this way, i wanna thank her, for the bottom of my heart for giving us KaSh heaven. It would be have been so different if heaven was made by someone else, we've had such an amazing KaSh heaven maker, that i will always love Jenny forever. Thanks di.

I just want to say thank you, to all the members who've stuck through it, for years and years, who've stood here for 2 years and taken all the pains and unknowns that life has thrown our way, i will always be thankful for staying strong, for being who you are and never changing yourself for the world. Because i truly love you all.

Looks like we made it, look how far we've come my baby
aww thts so sweet

tehzeebkhan IF-Rockerz
tehzeebkhan
tehzeebkhan

Hey KaSHiansHug just here to say congratzzz. PartyParty
KaSHians have done itClapClapThumbs Up ...KaSH and KaSHians rockDancingDancingDancing Take care and keep KaSHingHug.I 'll see you guys later.Big smile
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

okay. erm, back? LOL

kawaiii. :D your exams finished today!?? hi five. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

where are the rest of losers like Amna, Maham, Tani, Zahra, Riya, Zaynoo, Anu, Anku, etc?

Seert u called my loser hawww my dahling called me loser i am not leaving u at all you show ur face here once a year n u blaming us
-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

swanz u made me cry reading it was so touching love uHug dear always would KaSh heaven & KaShians &  KaSh a part of my life my family without it can't live
lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Originally posted by -Cherry-

Heyya KaShians Embarrassed

I have tears in my eyes right now, if anyone calls me I will be crying in front of you, never have I felt so proud in my life. I'm sorry i can't see what I'm writing, stupid blurring tears, I don't know how to say thank You to every single member here today, that Have been here on heaven for the past 3 years and more, and I stand here proudly, with my head held high, saying I'm Proud to be a part of KaSh heaven, to be a part of such a beautiful celebration, to have friends like you all that i will have forever, and lastly to have KaSh in our lives, may they be on screen or Not, i'm sure our love for them will never end, and it'll never will.

The day i came on heaven, years and years back I will have those friends, Mari di, Tani, Tara, Jenny, Deeps, Maham, Noori, Sarah, Zaynoo, Roz, Tiha all our oldies hehe, they've made heaven such a special place to be in, they started this off, they made every moment of KaSh heaven a special place to come to, and I will never forget the amazing friendly way that they were to every new member, to me and to everyone else. I Know that a lot of the old ones are not with us for this celebration, but we have the memories of them, and I hope that soon we get to see these guys on heaven more and more, they've made every memory on heaven a special one for me.

Not only that, Heaven has given me friends that I will never forget, Poorni, Rishu, Jackie, Zahra, Aish, Aishy, Ash,Anku, Ana, Ananya, Kawaii, Noori, Sana, Eviee, Ree No, Priya, Happy, Jenny,  And god there's sooo many more, but right now in my weirdly teary mood Im gone blank. There's people like Iram, who I actually talked to a few times on heaven years back, and now after meeting soo many years later, she's become my sister now, I wouldn't ask for another amazinger older sister than Iram herself. Also my darling Riya, for being the sweetie that she is, always texting me at every moment, being there for be when i'm upset or angry or just need someone to talk to, she's always been here. V, for being my most amazing person in my life, V's been there for me through soo many things, one wouldn't understand how much i treasure her friendship, she's made me a lot of what I am today, she's always been the person that would hold on me and tell me that everything is fine, even though we are in completely different countries, V has been the person that I would seriously cry over, which is what i'm doing right now. And then there's Rinki, god she's one amazing character, always making everyone on heaven smile and laugh at her very weirdly gruesome jokes, and yet everyone would still smile and laugh. And theres another person, who isn't on heaven much, but she's one of the closest person's to me, and i always asked myself how is she so close to me, yet we haven't talked? Its Vaishy, many of your know vaishy for annoying and blackmailing me, but a lot of you have also seen how amazing vaishy truly is, one lovely gem of KaSh Heaven and I love her for that.

There's one person who made KaSh Heaven, KaSh Heaven, and that is the maker of KaSh Heaven, Jenny, if it weren't for Jenny i don't think KaSh heaven would be this way, i wanna thank her, for the bottom of my heart for giving us KaSh heaven. It would be have been so different if heaven was made by someone else, we've had such an amazing KaSh heaven maker, that i will always love Jenny forever. Thanks di.

I just want to say thank you, to all the members who've stuck through it, for years and years, who've stood here for 2 years and taken all the pains and unknowns that life has thrown our way, i will always be thankful for staying strong, for being who you are and never changing yourself for the world. Because i truly love you all.

Looks like we made it, look how far we've come my baby

Kameeni! Rulaye gi kya? CryCry
-Jeny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jeny-
-Jeny-

Swanz u made me cry...HugMuah!!!!
lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@Akku - YES! They finallly finished! And I have this FF running in my mind right now lolz...

Go to top