@ saba

Yeps.., radz.. =]

So sup.?

Posted: 12 years ago
nxt heaven nt md yet?????? 
Originally posted by PinkSugars

LOL, yea. poor she..shez is all messed up ryt now.๐Ÿ˜†

Yea..that's too cuute. I wish i also knew what they were whispering in each other ears..and could laugh at it..

๐Ÿคฃ i know na, but she's opening her shop soon, i'm waiting to request๐Ÿ˜›

Theres sooo many times that i wish to know what KaSh are saying, especially in their TT interviews, they'll start off a sentence, and then they'll look at each other, smile and start laughing. And i'm just here, thinking whyyy, people we wanna know tooo.

Next Thread :P

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1690415

okiii guys ive to go ...
c u agn
bye ...
KaSh care...
lots  of lov
shaba 
Originally posted by -Cherry-

๐Ÿคฃi know na, but she's opening her shop soon, i'm waiting to request๐Ÿ˜›
Theres sooo many times that i wish to know what KaSh are saying, especially in their TT interviews, they'll start off a sentence, and then they'll look at each other, smile and start laughing. And i'm just here, thinking whyyy, people we wanna know tooo.

She will be open.?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought she would be going inactive for a few days. Anyway, good she wil be.๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly..the one TT interview wen shona had just started shooting as shilpa..there were like luaghing and smiling without telling the whole thing..That's Bad. LOL

Finally, we have the thread. Let's finish this one shoon. :]
Originally posted by PinkSugars

She will be open.?๐Ÿ˜ฒ I thought she would be going inactive for a few days. Anyway, good she wil be.๐Ÿ˜Š

Exactly..the one TT interview wen shona had just started shooting as shilpa..there were like luaghing and smiling without telling the whole thing..That's Bad. LOL

Yep she's opening soon, ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Lol thrs sooo many tines yaar, there was this other TT interview for 400th celebration, and then they asked KaSh what was your favourite memory and then Karan looks at shilpa and goes 'Remember woh?'  and then they just both laughing and just changed the copied. How unfair.

cya shaba

guys finish this off ASAP