KaSh Heaven #700: Our Superman & Angel - KaSh <3 - Page 77

Posted: 12 years ago
@Jaaneman: u have lost it i didnt get ur line abt KaSh at all i guess u r still in bad mood

@Anku: i knw it was hilarious who was making the thread gosh funny eh anyways next tym na we will make sure we have two or three peeps ready to make the thread and also get every stuff ready before tym
Tani, he loved superman PRE 2007 too ;)

Amna wheres swans' heaven message?
Swan even forgot to mention me, i was gonna bug her for it but than i got lazy HAHA...

Damini needs to come online more often and make stuff often, she has improved SOO much and makes such gorgeous siggies...
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Thanx Zahru!

@Amna: well, apparently, we had reach more than 120 pages of Heaven 699.5 and the 700th Heaven wasnt ready. Maham was supposed to make it and we had no contact with her. She was MIA. Wasnt replying to anyones phone call, texts etc. Then there was a biggg confusion whether Riya or Jen should make it.. LMAO. Then, we all order the other KaShians to get out of Heaven and KaShians were told to go to SA FC. And they were like haww, we have been thrown out of Heaven 🤣 It was hilarious. 700th got delayed by 3hrs approx. lolz.
And also, I was supposed to pass the SA message to Riya and suddenly my net disappeared too 🤣 Also, I went for my both bath n even bathroom, 3hrs late :| :| LOLZZZ!!
And stuff like that.. it was seriously FUNNAY! :P

OMG tht sounds epic😆 I wish i was there. Heaven got delayed lol. And KaShians got kicked out of heaven double LOL

@ramsha: thx, but i kinda already used tht one.

Hey ashu. i love ur avi
@Amna: loll.. yeah she did and she was like how cud she forget.. she was like 'omg.. I LOVE that woman'. lol..
Zaynoo I noe... But I am da one who made him SAY dat... n he wont do nyfin bad 2 me...
I wanna go outside...my mom is outside in the shade, stupid stomach ache! 
thanks amna! you making more 700 stuff? becus everyone is using your sigg ;p
Waow Niya avi on KaSh are damn good

i'v loved Superman since bachpan se... n KSG..jus made me luv Superman even more... me n my bro ALWAYS argue about which superhero is da best...n i'm always standing up for Superman coz he IS da best..