KaSh Heaven #700: Our Superman & Angel - KaSh <3 - Page 55

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

I am still shocked we got SA's message, i was expecting KSG's more you know🤪

Irammm my memory is lost😆 I remember i am a baby though😆

Lol, You mite remember soon, Maham Mite refresh your memory :P
and heyy were grown up now, we've got younger Kids here now 😆
ramshu - you were always A lazy kamini for me ;) Edited by ayeshaaa. - 12 years ago
@Ramshu: the SBS one aint happening cuz she had 2 go out at the end moment :| Like crap! O well.

@V: LMAOO. I toh thought we should just make another decimal and Riya was like ppl will go mad. I said yeah they ll kill us 🤣

Yashi number 2 = lazyness which runs in every KaShian's blood also like Swan or i should say MISS CHERRY would say😆
Yaar ramsha, KaSh were love at first sight for me. Im not jokin, the couple from navya could be wearing paper bags over their head and my mind would still be on KaSh. Its damn annoying. But ill try watching it often, i mite actually like it. I loved their awkwardish hug, which was meant to be cute, but it just looked kinda awkward.
I am not shocked @ SA's msg at all. I just knew that I needed someone to let her know we need the message and thats all. I knew she was gonna give the msg easily cuz shes REALLY sweet<3 She wouldnt say no to the fans<3

Yashi number 2 = lazyness which runs in every KaShian's blood also like Swan or i should say MISS CHERRY would say😆
LOL. Its a proven FACT that KaShians are very very lazy, we have evidence of that right in front of our eyes LOl.

😆😆😆 I'll buy that cos I'm super lazy too and swancy..oops cherry told me bout every KaShian being lazy so yeah, I'll buy that! But pleaseee be active here more now...pretty pleaseee...everyone misses you 😳
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

🤣🤣Ramsha we ddnt hv a strike...just ask KaShians wht a crisis we were hours befre reaching 700th🤣

ANKUUU...OMGG🤣Tht crisis thing getting me laugh now🤣

IRAM!Getting an SA msg is truly SPECIAL :D How much we craved for a msg from them,and am so glad she gve one ;D

I KNOW and i did go through decimal thread a little and it ANNOYED ME GRRR! Why why why we had a decimal again...

It seems like everyone was disorganized this time around😆
I m waiting for maham's 700 siggs ;)

haha swans..give it a try! :D