KaSh Heaven #700: Our Superman & Angel - KaSh <3 - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Rinki-

HAH your just jealous 🤣 mere mast mast do nain le gaye tera chain aur naak bhi 🤣🤣🤣
Tere mast mast do nain legaye meri cherries ka chain🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swans - MY EYES? You mean the cherry eyes? LOL, can you abort? 🤣🤣🤣 Nevermind, we'll bear it. 🤣

LOL look at the priest. 🤣🤣 Who wants to be the sexy couple's priest? YO COME ON AUDITIONS ARE ON. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by -Cherry-

🤣 apparently the gardens are very very wet these days, god knows whats happening 🤣

vo toh rida se poochna padega. 🤣🤣🤣 besharm besharm cheezein kar rahi hai vo apni ''woh'' ke saath aaj kal gardens mein. 🤣🤣

btw, rida, i love you for your comment on the FF ! 🤗
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

l cry becoz i hate him, and i dont want to remember him ever, he made me cry! i hate him for actually getting me into all this love nd not love mess!
OMGGG Is yor one HAWT?🤣 im taking him rite noww
rinkii ke munne here i comeee🤣
Dont make me WET!!!!🤣 i dont have KSG to get this wetness into quick use🤣

Ufff "to get this wetness into quick use". 🤣🤣 hayyo rabba! 🤣🤣 Calm down girl. 🤣
Originally posted by tehzeebkhan

@Ridaaa🤗 babe no Hello Shello no Hi Shi😒
OMG AMBER DI! *Rida jumps on you and hugs you tight tight tight* AMBER DIII i missed youuu!
Helooo how have u been? tehe sorry im alredy posts behind here trying to know If swanzys child was Rinkis child or shes got someone else🤣🤣🤣ILY🤗
AKKKUUU. 🤗 You should have been here 5-6 mins earlier. 🤣 We were discussing about gardening. 🤣

AKKKUUU. 🤗 You should have been here 5-6 mins earlier. 🤣 We were discussing about gardening. 🤣

🤣🤣 and ab church wedding chal rahi hai tumhaari n swancy ki .. 😆 

Swans - MY EYES? You mean the cherry eyes? LOL, can you abort? 🤣🤣🤣 Nevermind, we'll bear it. 🤣

LOL look at the priest. 🤣🤣 Who wants to be the sexy couple's priest? YO COME ON AUDITIONS ARE ON. 🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 come on people, Auditions are on, we need a priest 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by chocolatefreak

OMG AMBER DI! *Rida jumps on you and hugs you tight tight tight* AMBER DIII i missed youuu!
Helooo how have u been? tehe sorry im alredy posts behind here trying to know If swanzys child was Rinkis child or shes got someone else🤣🤣🤣ILY🤗
Lol its okey a tight KaSH hug for you 🤗 i am glad that you are back and i m f9 shine😉 missed you too🤗how did the your exams go???? Lmao! did out find out abt the child???ROFLROFL
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

vo toh rida se poochna padega. 🤣🤣🤣 besharm besharm cheezein kar rahi hai vo apni ''woh'' ke saath aaj kal gardens mein. 🤣🤣

btw, rida, i love you for your comment on the FF ! 🤗
Akuuu Im not besharam. Swanzy and Rinki are the evil souls here, im very very shareef! look at my puppy type face. im innocenttt! they too are the evils see they still dont know if rinki and swanzys child is their child or swanzy has cheatedover rinki which she definetely would have done!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
AWWW AKU that was small you know i can go on nd on about Armaan DAMN I LOVE HIMMM AKUUU Nd I LV YUUU 🤗