Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaSh Heaven #700: Our Superman & Angel - KaSh <3 - Page 21

FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Yashiii awww dont worry! cheer up pleaseee!
what happened?? smileee pleaseee :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww Yashi, Cheer Up Hun🤗
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

yashi, look at the positive side of the day na ;)

Z's gonna be happy that she didn't miss 700..lol :P

not hereee

It's not that lol, I just watched it and lmaooo...over-exaggearation is the word! :D
It's something else. :P
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Cherry-

OBVIOUSLY, wait which Vinu? 😛😆😆

God people i was writing a thank you message and i was crying do u really expect me to remember everyone? 🤣

Vanita😆 i miss her 
FleetingWishes. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Iram..x

Awww Girlfriend🤗 That made me get tear-eyed again. We All Love You Too😃
And, Are all of you out to make me cry today?? :p

Awww nd i love you my girlfrienddd :D dhersaaara! 🤗
Bazingaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolatefreak

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
I luv you all my kashianz
its been 100 threads since im a part of this beautiful and i just wanna say the moments i spend wd yu all r the most beautiful moments of life. you all r a very important part of my life nd i cant even think ov living wdout you all
I luv you all so so much! 🤗

🤗  🤗  🤗

sameee!!  ILY<3
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Iram..x

God, Woman and i was wondering where you disappeared lol
Damn, Im crying now aswell, The second paragraph just bought back soo many old memories of the Kash heaven, Miss the old times😭😭
and Aww You made me cry and smile at the same time when you mentioned Me, My baby Sis Love You Loadz aswell🤗 We have a miraclous Sister relationship, where the older one is the younger sister, but thts wht makes us soo unique🤣
Lol, the part about Rinki made me Laugh, She is one amazing Girl, who makes us laugh at her not soo funny Jokes, She's Gonna be the Forever Unreliable Souce🤣 🤣
And im glad you mentioned Jenny, cos if it was not for her then we would never have gotten this Amazing Place Called "Kash Heaven" which is like our second home😃

And Swans, Love You Babes🤗

Miss the old days Iram, brings back sooo many memories. I remember there was this time when we were asked to make a 30 minute voice clip asking for KaSh and we were going to email it to SBS, we spend MORE time on heaven dicussing how sexy, sweet, manly and adorably each others voices sounded. I LOVE THIS DAMN PLACE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hey Hey, we have a very unique relationship, you might be younger then me, however in our very lovely relationship I'm the younger one, obviously I cry sooo much, so that must say a lot 😛

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Rinki is just amazing, i'm not gonna go in detail because i don't want her to get a bigger head then usual 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love this place yaar Iram, i've become soo close to this place, that i live and breathe KaSh Heaven, this place has filled a empty spot in my heart, and without KaSh heaven i don't know who Swancy truly is.
-Rinki- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay damn this man. I've never done this before..rarely maybe. But holy crap, I'm in tears. 700 people ;O man, love you guys and KaSh. 🤗
dreaming is believing :) bleh. I'm so friggin' happy tonight..I'm so happy that we have shown others that we do what we say ;) I always feel really happy about how we KaShians are united. Remain like this people. Never grow weeds inside your brain >.>
LOVE YOU GUYS, JHAPPI! 🤗
Bazingaa thumbnail

I'm finally going! Byexxx <3

Love the layouts! <3 <3
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolatefreak

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!
I luv you all my kashianz
its been 100 threads since im a part of this beautiful and i just wanna say the moments i spend wd yu all r the most beautiful moments of life. you all r a very important part of my life nd i cant even think ov living wdout you all
I luv you all so so much! 🤗

riddduu love u lotsss so touching y all make me emotional today😭

yashi ab kya hua?