Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tehzeebkhan

awww lol🤣🤣
sach ask her she didn't tell jalan right 🤣.wen r ur exams ending

@seert good to see u back on heaven i am doing well
Originally posted by -Cherry-

Heyya KaShians 😳

I have tears in my eyes right now, if anyone calls me I will be crying in front of you, never have I felt so proud in my life. I'm sorry i can't see what I'm writing, stupid blurring tears, I don't know how to say thank You to every single member here today, that Have been here on heaven for the past 3 years and more, and I stand here proudly, with my head held high, saying I'm Proud to be a part of KaSh heaven, to be a part of such a beautiful celebration, to have friends like you all that i will have forever, and lastly to have KaSh in our lives, may they be on screen or Not, i'm sure our love for them will never end, and it'll never will.

The day i came on heaven, years and years back I will have those friends, Mari di, Tani, Tara, Jenny, Deeps, Maham, Noori, Sarah, Zaynoo, Roz, Tiha all our oldies hehe, they've made heaven such a special place to be in, they started this off, they made every moment of KaSh heaven a special place to come to, and I will never forget the amazing friendly way that they were to every new member, to me and to everyone else. I Know that a lot of the old ones are not with us for this celebration, but we have the memories of them, and I hope that soon we get to see these guys on heaven more and more, they've made every memory on heaven a special one for me.

Not only that, Heaven has given me friends that I will never forget, Poorni, Rishu, Jackie, Zahra, Aish, Aishy, Ash,Anku, Ana, Ananya, Kawaii, Noori, Sana, Eviee, Ree No, Priya, Happy, Jenny,  And god there's sooo many more, but right now in my weirdly teary mood Im gone blank. There's people like Iram, who I actually talked to a few times on heaven years back, and now after meeting soo many years later, she's become my sister now, I wouldn't ask for another amazinger older sister than Iram herself. Also my darling Riya, for being the sweetie that she is, always texting me at every moment, being there for be when i'm upset or angry or just need someone to talk to, she's always been here. V, for being my most amazing person in my life, V's been there for me through soo many things, one wouldn't understand how much i treasure her friendship, she's made me a lot of what I am today, she's always been the person that would hold on me and tell me that everything is fine, even though we are in completely different countries, V has been the person that I would seriously cry over, which is what i'm doing right now. And then there's Rinki, god she's one amazing character, always making everyone on heaven smile and laugh at her very weirdly gruesome jokes, and yet everyone would still smile and laugh. And theres another person, who isn't on heaven much, but she's one of the closest person's to me, and i always asked myself how is she so close to me, yet we haven't talked? Its Vaishy, many of your know vaishy for annoying and blackmailing me, but a lot of you have also seen how amazing vaishy truly is, one lovely gem of KaSh Heaven and I love her for that.

There's one person who made KaSh Heaven, KaSh Heaven, and that is the maker of KaSh Heaven, Jenny, if it weren't for Jenny i don't think KaSh heaven would be this way, i wanna thank her, for the bottom of my heart for giving us KaSh heaven. It would be have been so different if heaven was made by someone else, we've had such an amazing KaSh heaven maker, that i will always love Jenny forever. Thanks di.

I just want to say thank you, to all the members who've stuck through it, for years and years, who've stood here for 2 years and taken all the pains and unknowns that life has thrown our way, i will always be thankful for staying strong, for being who you are and never changing yourself for the world. Because i truly love you all.

Looks like we made it, look how far we've come my baby

God, Woman and i was wondering where you disappeared lol
Damn, Im crying now aswell, The second paragraph just bought back soo many old memories of the Kash heaven, Miss the old times😭😭
and Aww You made me cry and smile at the same time when you mentioned Me, My baby Sis Love You Loadz aswell🤗 We have a miraclous Sister relationship, where the older one is the younger sister, but thts wht makes us soo unique🤣
Lol, the part about Rinki made me Laugh, She is one amazing Girl, who makes us laugh at her not soo funny Jokes, She's Gonna be the Forever Unreliable Souce🤣 🤣
And im glad you mentioned Jenny, cos if it was not for her then we would never have gotten this Amazing Place Called "Kash Heaven" which is like our second home😃

And Swans, Love You Babes🤗

Yashi: Lol well that was a bit of a joke since Texas Chainsaw Massacre is somewhat of a scary film with lots of blood and gore. Definitely I will try to be more active...as is I can see heaven has a lot of new active members. I've been away for long it seems.

Zahra: Ohh ya V. I miss her too!

Guess what guys 😳

MOVE!
Originally posted by kawaii hime

@Akku - YES! They finallly finished! And I have this FF running in my mind right now lolz...

you're writing a FF !? 😲😲

YAYYY.
Originally posted by seert

Is this Swancy? And if so, then what's up? Been a long time.

Seert 😛 WOMAN, whr have u been yaar? I know it's been agesss babe, i'm good, it's alright with me hehe. What abt u? 😳
@Seert: we are night owls remember papa jagjaye ga do come at nyt if u can as mostly of old member come at nyt Maham, Tani, Amna, Tiha, Me, Riya, Zaynoo and V we are on mostly at nyt and sometyms Jens also join us and if we are lucky enough we will try to get Ramshu tnyt as well

Anyways guy going now will come back later till thn keep KaShing
Originally posted by seert

Yashi: Lol well that was a bit of a joke since Texas Chainsaw Massacre is somewhat of a scary film with lots of blood and gore. Definitely I will try to be more active...as is I can see heaven has a lot of new active members. I've been away for long it seems.

Zahra: Ohh ya V. I miss her too!

LOL ok! 😆 Hahha, ya many new members like me. :P
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

wait. cherry = swanz? haw. i didn't know. 😆

swanz, that is so sweet. <3 i'm proud of all the kashians who have stayed here for more than two years; through every thick and thin. ðŸ˜ƒ

yes Aku it's me 😛 Hows you been babe? 😳
Bye Amber and Zahra! :D
KaShcare! <3

I'm going too guys, bye! <3