Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

23rd May WU, Pihu vs Bhouji -"The War Begins" (Page 8)

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Pre Cap telling terrible thing going to happen as we have seen Avi saved Arpi/Pihu, then found Ammaji burnt and then he shocked to see her.
Hope he will figure it out how this accident/ murder happen?Wink

Edited by BenNevis - 23 May 2011 at 2:27pm

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevis

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I wish Arpi/ Pihu will be in shock or will be unconscious coz of the fire and smoke, then Avi gives her the kiss of life breathing into her **********to get her conscious back.WinkLOL
We will see Avi's awesome acting tomorrow after he finds arpi unconscious and Ammaji dead.
bechara AviCryCry ka jidhagi ko ye CV's kya narak bana dhiya.Angry
Since he got married to Arpi they never had a happy life .Except they were escaped from RV's in the jungle and built the hut .
What would be the reactions of BJ and Videsia after Ammaji's death?
Does BJ feel guilty or get more angry and frustrated  watching Arpi alive?Wink
As ending approaching jet speed, me not going to expect any good now.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chista

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I saw the epi...

Was too  sad for me & cudnt stop my  tears...poor avdesh ...when he was bandaged his arm my heart was  wrenching ...And pihu ...I knew she isnt arpita but in that moment, I dreamed she was arpita...ran to avdesh & hugged him tight ...when avdesh looked at her his eyes was full of love & passion ...Believe me my heart  was trembling ...so painful for me ...

In my imagination i saw arpi  who said to her avdesh:

Dry Your tears  my darling, for love that has opened our eyes & made us its servants will grant us the blessing of patience & forbearance.Dry your tears & be consoled, for  we have made a covenant with love,and for that love shall we bear the torment of poverty & bitterness of misfortune & the pain of separation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandiniBenNevisPrashT

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Guy's this fire incident reminds me of one of Dreamy's post where she asked what Avi will do if both Arpi and BJ were caught in a fire. I said he will save Arpi because she was his love and others said he will save BJ because she is his mentor and goddess. Ammaji and Pihu are caught in  the same situation and we know that Avi will save Pihu first. Ammaji's disability will make the attack even worse and she will die from a horrible death. May her soul rest in peace.

_nandiniBenNevis

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
good morning and is anyone online

me wud ans  sow first  madam DL  the show is so fast paced that they have not included nitty gritties here.  how pihu knows avdesh worships  bahuji  i think in her few days stay she figured out bahuji is the keyplayer here  and she did hear  bahuji and pandit planning and talking.  but she has seen that avdesh is innocent. and about arpita murder story she was not aware much till she heard it in tanmays house

now she has turned detective and foiling all plans of bahuji..

of all ppl bahuji never wanted to kill ammaji so its accidental death for her that wud lead pihu to i think videsia who just might blurt out 

now the three days wud be even jet speed so wait and watch

its pihu who is discovering this

and abt tanvi thing that its good ending  doesnt mean its happy ending though i wud prefer that yes.

earlier during that first pratigya track tanvi said u r going to love this episode  what did we do we cried and got angry with that pratigya

so dont take her words literally

@cg investigative logic says smell shud hv come from leaked gas but me also thinks along with  ammaji there was one maid in kitchen

not pihu as she may have gone out to get something

so lets see as ammaji has been taking lot of footage hope her funeral track doesnt take up entire 20mins of the show

BenNevisPrashT

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Good Morning CB

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Good Morning CB

Ok Tanvi has said Good ending????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index