India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

bv-wu-23 may 2011 (Page 2)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

hey guys i am sorry 4 putting this, but i am a updater of mukti bandhan and have recently started writing updates,if u have time do give this show a try , its totally different, 

i wanted some opinions as ppl here r gr8 writersSmilecheck this

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Thanks for the update Hridya!

So nothing substantial really happened in the episode. Nevertheless it was nice to see A slowly coming back to normal. Only if they showed her studying hard rather than only working in the kitchen would make things look even better. I am slowly loosing hope of that happening since G will make her appearance in Jaitser in tomorrow's episode. I hope she doesn't send any email to that  Censored

So ultimately J letter did not reach her in spite of all his efforts. anyway he has dug his own grave. I am sure if he personally told her everything face to face he had a small ray of hope to save his last relationship. But he deserves what is happening to him.

I am so happy G decided to take matters in her hand and find out the reason behind that strange behavior of J. But poor girl, she is in for a shocker. So finally Lal Singh has some role to play in letting G discover the truth although he should have done this long time back. All the same I think it will impact G in a stronger way if she sees everything herself rather than someone telling her the truth. She will realize how foolish she was to overlook her bade papa's advice.

Tomorrow's episode is going to be interesting. But when did A start teaching in open spaces? what happened to her school building?

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

BOLD - Some birdie must have told her that Gauri was going to come down that path and so she is making life easier for the thunderbolt coming their way.WinkWink

I like Lal Singh ...despite everything he despises about Jagya's behavior he is still leaving it to Gauri to find out ...thus not entirely betraying Jagya but pointing Gauri to the right direction...

A double edged sword for Jagya...Beware of making a fool of your friends lest they turn the tables on you one day.

I am more interested in Dadisa's reaction...for me that will be telling.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvradtSuchi-

anjani-pagli IF-Sizzlerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I am not happy about Gauri meeting Nandini (Anandi). As anandi may nt let Gauri know the whole truth.
Disapprove
she may thnk of her family again and let gauri go backAngry

Moreover, as soon as Gauri wl see dadisa / Bhairon, she wl immedietly know the truth that Jagat was the guy with whom she was marriedStern Smile

Edited by sulb - 24 May 2011 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
avyarima Goldie
avyarima
avyarima

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulb

I am not happy about Gauri meeting Nandini (Anandi). As anandi may nt let Gauri know the whole truth.
Disapprove
she may thnk of her family again and let gauri go backAngry

Moreover, as soon as Gauri wl see dadisa / Bhairon, she wl immedietly know the truth that Jagat was the guy with whom she was marriedStern Smile

i dont think Gauri will be going  back this time without going to the Havali. I watched a Video of Her and Dadisa together in the Havali, and she is wearing the same dress she has right now. So I dont think she will go back just like that no matter how Anandi try to stop her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index