bv-wu-23 may 2011

hridhya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Short update

Anandi is remembering the old moments.

She does aarti in the morning and all are happy.

She asks Sumitra about her favourite dish in kitchen  and assures she will prepare that.

Gauri wakes up Jagiya in the morning and she says she plans to go to her moms house.

Though Jagiya places the letter he wrote in first to her books and then at her dress,it falls off without her notice at both instances.

Anandi places the dress in her room and notices the laptop and dadisa's words.

Precap:Gauri is at Lal Singh house and asks for Jagiya address😃.He gives her and she is shocked.She asks whether he has hidden anything which lal singh says u can see by yourself.She is on the way and she sees Anandi teaching and calls her"Nandini'.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!

Wow so gauri is going to see everything now
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Hridya!

So nothing substantial really happened in the episode. Nevertheless it was nice to see A slowly coming back to normal. Only if they showed her studying hard rather than only working in the kitchen would make things look even better. I am slowly loosing hope of that happening since G will make her appearance in Jaitser in tomorrow's episode. I hope she doesn't send any email to that  🤬

So ultimately J letter did not reach her in spite of all his efforts. anyway he has dug his own grave. I am sure if he personally told her everything face to face he had a small ray of hope to save his last relationship. But he deserves what is happening to him.

I am so happy G decided to take matters in her hand and find out the reason behind that strange behavior of J. But poor girl, she is in for a shocker. So finally Lal Singh has some role to play in letting G discover the truth although he should have done this long time back. All the same I think it will impact G in a stronger way if she sees everything herself rather than someone telling her the truth. She will realize how foolish she was to overlook her bade papa's advice.

Tomorrow's episode is going to be interesting. But when did A start teaching in open spaces? what happened to her school building?

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the update... Guess I must catch BV tomorrow... It's gonna be rocking...😉
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROWS EPISODE
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for quick update..
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

main royu yaa hasoon karoon main kyaa karoon😛🤣

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nice to see anandi smiling after a long time,pratyusha sang the arthi really well..But instead of studying she is concentrating on cooking,guess for our genious 2 weeks will be enough even for medical enterance...🤔.
Funny seeing gauri so uncomfortable in lying to jagat  about her trip-she has no clue how big a liar she is living with...And jagya O jagat...why can't you just pick up that letter ,hand it to gauri and face her anger right there-stop trying to hide behind a letter,for once learn to face your mistakes..Dude,  just face a few slippers and slaps directly  and get it over with.🤔.
Wonder what anandi will write to jagya😉"Thanks for breakup,meet you in medical college soon.."..  And gauri had to arrive on the only day  anandi decided to teach her students outdoors..😆

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

hey guys i am sorry 4 putting this, but i am a updater of mukti bandhan and have recently started writing updates,if u have time do give this show a try , its totally different, 

i wanted some opinions as ppl here r gr8 writers😊check this

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: andv

Thanks for the update Hridya!

So nothing substantial really happened in the episode. Nevertheless it was nice to see A slowly coming back to normal. Only if they showed her studying hard rather than only working in the kitchen would make things look even better. I am slowly loosing hope of that happening since G will make her appearance in Jaitser in tomorrow's episode. I hope she doesn't send any email to that  🤬

So ultimately J letter did not reach her in spite of all his efforts. anyway he has dug his own grave. I am sure if he personally told her everything face to face he had a small ray of hope to save his last relationship. But he deserves what is happening to him.

I am so happy G decided to take matters in her hand and find out the reason behind that strange behavior of J. But poor girl, she is in for a shocker. So finally Lal Singh has some role to play in letting G discover the truth although he should have done this long time back. All the same I think it will impact G in a stronger way if she sees everything herself rather than someone telling her the truth. She will realize how foolish she was to overlook her bade papa's advice.

Tomorrow's episode is going to be interesting. But when did A start teaching in open spaces? what happened to her school building?

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode.

BOLD - Some birdie must have told her that Gauri was going to come down that path and so she is making life easier for the thunderbolt coming their way.😉😉

I like Lal Singh ...despite everything he despises about Jagya's behavior he is still leaving it to Gauri to find out ...thus not entirely betraying Jagya but pointing Gauri to the right direction...

A double edged sword for Jagya...Beware of making a fool of your friends lest they turn the tables on you one day.

I am more interested in Dadisa's reaction...for me that will be telling.