myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Arjun finally showed his emotional side at being in jail without reason by challenging GOD to try to seperate him from Arohi but their love will only increase not reduce

And God answered to his challenge so soon - dadu woke up and gave testimony in jail and they are free

My only request to Arjun, please stay at your mom house. Do not go to ullu house or singhania house both are not fit to be family members

only Romit, Rashi, dadi, raj, billu, makrand from singhania and bua, sanchit and dadu from ullu family are worth being called family

Dadu also i am not sure why did he shoot Arjun mom? Who will provide justce for her life lost and Arjun becoming orphan and criminal because of that. Isn't dadu also involved unknowingly

For God sake i do not want great Arjun to forgive anyone for killing his mom please. And i want to know his real dad and one scene with him also

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
in todays episode when dis aarti started to play it brought a positive ray of hope on both arjun and arohi...
i was soo happy seeing KSA all welll...
nothing could have made me happier..

when arohi said "aj sab kuch khoke bhi aisa lag raha hai ki sab apne paas hi hainn.."

my emotions were just the opposite...
on one hand i wass soo happy dat arjun and arohi will be released but on the other hand the clock keeps ticking...
they are going...(sab kuch paake bhi aisa lag raha tha ki kuch apne kho rae hain..)))😭 😭

i will miss arjun arohi...karan kritika like hell man..
god i am craving for kmh3 already...!!!!!😍

bless themmm...!!!!!!!!
love u arjuhi...❤️
u are my stars...⭐️ ⭐️
Sohniye212 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I dont' think Dadu actually killed Arjun's mom.  Arohi's dad mentioned that he was the one who killed her.  He said something like, unki maut Babuji ki goli se hui thi par woh toh meri galati thi... tumne eh saza Babuji ki kuyn di, after Arjun told them in the hospital that he brought his gun and had the motive to kill Dadu.  But I think Dadu was forced to believe that Arjun's mom was not a good person.  Arohi's dad definitely has a lot to do with it.  I wonder what his issue is too.  He's always in a bad mood.  I just really hope that they clear all the misunderstandings before the show ends.  
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I hope all the issues are sorted.

Bless Arjun and Arohi. God is great. I want peace now for Arjuhi.
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you Prem that Arjun should not go back to Singhania or Ahluwalia house after release.

I want to know how Arjuns mom died and how it was daddus fault too.
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think we will figure all that out in 4 episodes  (or three if imagine decided to end it on thursday :( bloody morons!!! )