India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Arjun challenging God

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Arjun finally showed his emotional side at being in jail without reason by challenging GOD to try to seperate him from Arohi but their love will only increase not reduce

And God answered to his challenge so soon - dadu woke up and gave testimony in jail and they are free

My only request to Arjun, please stay at your mom house. Do not go to ullu house or singhania house both are not fit to be family members

only Romit, Rashi, dadi, raj, billu, makrand from singhania and bua, sanchit and dadu from ullu family are worth being called family

Dadu also i am not sure why did he shoot Arjun mom? Who will provide justce for her life lost and Arjun becoming orphan and criminal because of that. Isn't dadu also involved unknowingly

For God sake i do not want great Arjun to forgive anyone for killing his mom please. And i want to know his real dad and one scene with him also

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69princess_star11anodaksgfanishakumarilovepyaar.Dulcet

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
in todays episode when dis aarti started to play it brought a positive ray of hope on both arjun and arohi...
i was soo happy seeing KSA all welll...
nothing could have made me happier..

when arohi said "aj sab kuch khoke bhi aisa lag raha hai ki sab apne paas hi hainn.."

my emotions were just the opposite...
on one hand i wass soo happy dat arjun and arohi will be released but on the other hand the clock keeps ticking...
they are going...(sab kuch paake bhi aisa lag raha tha ki kuch apne kho rae hain..)))Cry Cry

i will miss arjun arohi...karan kritika like hell man..
god i am craving for kmh3 already...!!!!!Day Dreaming

bless themmm...!!!!!!!!
love u arjuhi...Heart
u are my stars...Star Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110.Dulcet

Sohniye212 Groupbie
Sohniye212
Sohniye212

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I dont' think Dadu actually killed Arjun's mom.  Arohi's dad mentioned that he was the one who killed her.  He said something like, unki maut Babuji ki goli se hui thi par woh toh meri galati thi... tumne eh saza Babuji ki kuyn di, after Arjun told them in the hospital that he brought his gun and had the motive to kill Dadu.  But I think Dadu was forced to believe that Arjun's mom was not a good person.  Arohi's dad definitely has a lot to do with it.  I wonder what his issue is too.  He's always in a bad mood.  I just really hope that they clear all the misunderstandings before the show ends.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I hope all the issues are sorted.

Bless Arjun and Arohi. God is great. I want peace now for Arjuhi.
princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Prem that Arjun should not go back to Singhania or Ahluwalia house after release.

I want to know how Arjuns mom died and how it was daddus fault too.

lara3110

ishakumar IF-Rockerz
ishakumar
ishakumar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
i dont think we will figure all that out in 4 episodes  (or three if imagine decided to end it on thursday :( bloody morons!!! )

lara3110

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index