Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

HAILA...what a scene and precap :| (Page 5)

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
me too guys!! That was a Darn Amazing scene!!! Was it me or were Gulaal's eyes dropping to Kesar's lips in couple of shots?Confused  ( A bit too early in my opinion, but I guess it was unconscious feelings on gulaal's part, do let me know if I am mistaken.)

And again was it me, Or it did feel like there is a chance for a hug???Tongue  The way he was showing his anguish and her answering tears for his pain, may be he will loose control of his anguish, and pull her close for supportDay DreamingDay Dreaming or she might lay a hand on him to comfort him and then he pulls her close???Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92poppinss*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

me too guys!! That was a Darn Amazing scene!!! Was it me or were Gulaal's eyes dropping to Kesar's lips in couple of shots?Confused  ( A bit too early in my opinion, but I guess it was unconscious feelings on gulaal's part, do let me know if I am mistaken.)

And again was it me, Or it did feel like there is a chance for a hug???Tongue  The way he was showing his anguish and her answering tears for his pain, may be he will loose control of his anguish, and pull her close for supportDay DreamingDay Dreaming or she might lay a hand on him to comfort him and then he pulls her close???Day DreamingDay Dreaming

LOL it wasn't just you (in both cases). I think she got caught up in the moment, she was in close proximity with him and it was just overwhelming for her.

I can imagine her comforting him somehow. I think we'll be imagining all the possibilities till tomorrow!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredNCynicalsharneil92poppinss

BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Originally posted by nsminerva

LOL it wasn't just you (in both cases). I think she got caught up in the moment, she was in close proximity with him and it was just overwhelming for her.

I can imagine her comforting him somehow. I think we'll be imagining all the possibilities till tomorrow!!

LOL!!!LOL Thnx for the confirmation!!
 I couldn't believe my eyes for a sec. when I saw her looking at his lips..TongueLOL

Darn!! When the h*ck would tommorow come??Day Dreaming Can't wait for it.. and I def. I am keeping my fingers crossed..If they continue at this pace, the TRPs r sure to improve.ApproveThumbs Up
Thumbs Up
Really glad that the chunri thing is out cleared with Talli. Now I am just waiting for her to see it in gulaal's closet and see which way does the wind lie..Smile

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92poppinss

4tun8 Newbie
4tun8
4tun8

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
really she did look at his lips *gosh* how can i missed itShocked brb
Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4tun8

really she did look at his lips *gosh* how can i missed itShocked brb

Did she????Shocked when????Embarrassed
koms65 Newbie
koms65
koms65

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
that was the best scene, brilliantly done. gulaal knows, and i guess she always has. now it's time to admit it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Soo nice precap .can not wait for tomorrow episode .last Scene of gulaal and kesar and outside environments r givimg me Embarrassed.Well doneClap

This is the first time both gulaal and Kesar's outfit colours r same blue Embarrassed

poppinss

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Stern Smile Stern Smile I have goosebumps!! Their chemistry is just  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming The whole atomshpere is so tense and I was waiting for the moment where he physically pulls her closer and he did today! She was so shocked but the amazing thing is that even in the precap, he's talking but she's not moving away at all. Their faces are close and tearful!

Just watch it and you'll get what I mean.

Totally agree Day Dreaming 

4tun8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index