Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4tun8 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: soapbubble

And Talli really aggravated him today. I'm feeling hard hearted about her long walk home because she COULDN'T see that Kesar was so perturbed already. Most insensitive girl and delusional to boot! 😑😑

Bubble

I think that girl didn't have any self-respect, ewww, feel like hurting her every time she opens her mouth (but only has a nerve to clench my fists)😑
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG!!! I SAW IT!!! It was enough to give me goosebumps, make my heart race, make my breathing to stop all at the same time! Electrifying scene! OH GOD!!! I am going to die! It was just THAT good! 
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too guys!! That was a Darn Amazing scene!!! Was it me or were Gulaal's eyes dropping to Kesar's lips in couple of shots?πŸ˜•  ( A bit too early in my opinion, but I guess it was unconscious feelings on gulaal's part, do let me know if I am mistaken.)

And again was it me, Or it did feel like there is a chance for a hug???πŸ˜›  The way he was showing his anguish and her answering tears for his pain, may be he will loose control of his anguish, and pull her close for support😍😍 or she might lay a hand on him to comfort him and then he pulls her close???😍😍
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nsminerva

me too guys!! That was a Darn Amazing scene!!! Was it me or were Gulaal's eyes dropping to Kesar's lips in couple of shots?πŸ˜•  ( A bit too early in my opinion, but I guess it was unconscious feelings on gulaal's part, do let me know if I am mistaken.)

And again was it me, Or it did feel like there is a chance for a hug???πŸ˜›  The way he was showing his anguish and her answering tears for his pain, may be he will loose control of his anguish, and pull her close for support😍😍 or she might lay a hand on him to comfort him and then he pulls her close???😍😍

LOL it wasn't just you (in both cases). I think she got caught up in the moment, she was in close proximity with him and it was just overwhelming for her.

I can imagine her comforting him somehow. I think we'll be imagining all the possibilities till tomorrow!!
BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

LOL it wasn't just you (in both cases). I think she got caught up in the moment, she was in close proximity with him and it was just overwhelming for her.

I can imagine her comforting him somehow. I think we'll be imagining all the possibilities till tomorrow!!

LOL!!!πŸ˜† Thnx for the confirmation!!
 I couldn't believe my eyes for a sec. when I saw her looking at his lips..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Darn!! When the h*ck would tommorow come??😍 Can't wait for it.. and I def. I am keeping my fingers crossed..If they continue at this pace, the TRPs r sure to improve.πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Really glad that the chunri thing is out cleared with Talli. Now I am just waiting for her to see it in gulaal's closet and see which way does the wind lie..😊

πŸ˜†
4tun8 thumbnail
really she did look at his lips *gosh* how can i missed it😲 brb
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: 4tun8

really she did look at his lips *gosh* how can i missed it😲 brb

Did she????😲 when????😳
koms65 thumbnail
that was the best scene, brilliantly done. gulaal knows, and i guess she always has. now it's time to admit it
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Soo nice precap .can not wait for tomorrow episode .last Scene of gulaal and kesar and outside environments r givimg me 😳.Well doneπŸ‘

This is the first time both gulaal and Kesar's outfit colours r same blue 😳
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

😳 😳 I have goosebumps!! Their chemistry is just  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ The whole atomshpere is so tense and I was waiting for the moment where he physically pulls her closer and he did today! She was so shocked but the amazing thing is that even in the precap, he's talking but she's not moving away at all. Their faces are close and tearful!

Just watch it and you'll get what I mean.

Totally agree πŸ˜