HAILA...what a scene and precap :| - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys please don't advertise other sites here, its against I-F CoC so please edit your posts.

LOL Reema! Thank you again...! I would have written more but I became selfish and made a quick post so I could rush back to see the scene again :P

Once you guys have seen it, please post more topics with your analysis too :) Its worth it!
Innntense, huh? 😳 I wish there was a kiss coming up but too much stuff in the way.

I wonder if the scene will yield any revelations. πŸ˜ Gulaal is sort of figuring out that Kesar is pretty much obsessed with her. But will he say anything of the suspicions tormenting him?

I do wish she'd realise that a drunk Kesar usually means he has things to say or ask that he doesn't have the nerve to ask sober. I'm getting a little tired of him being scolded ALL the time.

And Talli really aggravated him today. I'm feeling hard hearted about her long walk home because she COULDN'T see that Kesar was so perturbed already. Most insensitive girl and delusional to boot! 😑😑

Bubble
Kiss huh?? Maybe a bit to far away but we can dream πŸ˜

Well despite the scolding, Kesar shut Gulaal up this time didn't he πŸ˜› Quite gobsmacked she was!

Talli is just too much but at least her words aggravated Kesar more and pushed him to act like the way he did today β˜ΊοΈ
I cant wait for Lennies post today! I think she will have a lot to say!😊
awesomeee
the way he stood thereee.. andd gulaals scared faceee
gosh soo beautifull
i cant wait for tomorrowww
goo kesar question her.. hope gulaal answers his questions
Me too Farrah! πŸ˜ƒ

I think Kesar's questions will be more about his feelings for her rather than Vasant. I really hope that he doesn't mention him because that will kill the moment and it'll only make Gulaal remember him. For now, I'm happy that she seemed entranced by Kesar so hopefully he will just talk about THEM!
Freaking awesome precap...kyun hai teri aur meri duniya alag alag...owww.. the bacha finally poured out😳
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Talli is just too much but at least her words aggravated Kesar more and pushed him to act like the way he did today β˜ΊοΈ

Gulaal + Kesar ---------------------------------------> Gulsar
                             (presence of TALLI-ase)

QUITE AN EQUATION!!!!🀣
🀣🀣

WHAT A PRECAP - WHAT A LAST SCENE

Kesar-Gulaal is are what you saw - this is them, this is how they were meant to be, Kesar finally saying that their world is so seperate from everybody elses etc

Intense moment it was the last scene, i was watching it with eager and totally taken in and so on