Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
🤣... agar KMH2 CVs thode bhi samajdaar hote to aaj KMH2 wont b shutting the shops.. 🤣🤣🤣.. wat can u expect if u r rushing to shut the shop down.. ***shaking head***

there is a way to story telling and surely KMH2 CVs cudnt get it right.. somehow..  .. its sad.. coz certain scenes were v gud and something refreshing tht v havent seen on TV yet.. bt alas.. they cudnt gel it together to offer something tht v wud cherish as a whole and not as a few outstanding romantic sequences...

and i wud die laughing if the killer is Mikhael🤣..

thn i have to agree to at least one point.. tht yes.. the starting and ending of KMH1 was better than KMH2..😆
Edited by achiever - 12 years ago
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: achiever

🤣... agar KMH2 CVs thode bhi samajdaar hote to aaj KMH2 wont b shutting the shops.. 🤣🤣🤣.. wat can u expect if u r rushing to shut the shop down.. ***shaking head***

there is a way to story telling and surely KMH2 CVs cudnt get it right.. somehow..  .. its sad.. coz certain scenes were v gud and something refreshing tht v havent seen on TV yet.. bt alas.. they cudnt gel it together to offer something tht v wud cherish as a whole and not as a few outstanding romantic sequences...

and i wud die laughing if the killer is Mikhael🤣..

thn i have to agree to at least one point.. tht yes.. the starting and ending of KMH1 was better than KMH2..😆

😆😆😆 The shooter is indeed Mikhail! It was shown on one of these "news" channels😆 the problem with the makers of the soap is that, one, they don't or don't want to pay attention to details. They commit EGREGIOUS bloopers that get onto the audience's nerves. Either the soap is all fun or all tears, they have to learn to strike a balance between the two and thirdly, the story line is weak. One cannot really build on such a story, it tends to stagnate after a while and it can even become repetitive and boring.
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=laado_007😆😆😆 The shooter is indeed Mikhail! It was shown on one of these "news" channels😆
----Wen...😲..  wer ???... 👎🏼... this happens of their Big Twists...🤣🤣🤣...

the problem with the makers of the soap is that, one, they don't or don't want to pay attention to details. They commit EGREGIOUS bloopers that get onto the audience's nerves.
----todays c-rials r worth watching only for a while.. after tht it sucks big time.. as they stretch it beyond limits.. i dunno y ppl even watch thm and give them those TRPs.. which these producers reason to justify their crap story lines...

Either the soap is all fun or all tears, they have to learn to strike a balance between the two
----Actually tht way.. Sony is a gud channel.. it has some pretty different kinds shows... a gud variety.. and not all CID channel any more...  tho not crowd pulling as Star or Zee shows bt yet entertaining. . 😳  and i find SAB always better.. at least they make us laugh! 

and thirdly, the story line is weak. One cannot really build on such a story, it tends to stagnate after a while and it can even become repetitive and boring.
----I had felt this for KMH2 ever since it started.. either Imagine ppl didnt c it or they were jst too overconfident..  like with their other shows with crap concepts.. even Color shows r coming up with all sort of child marraige crap story lines...

wer has tht novelty and variety gone on Indian TV?  i remember i was very young wen cable TV concept started.. and still remember Zee had some beautiful shows and a bouquet of variety.. bt i gather if we have a separate channel 4 comedy, a separate channel 4 youth, in fact for everything.. thn its bound to happen tht v c pretty much same thing across every other channel..

I wish Indian TV too revolutionizes jst as Indian Cinema..
[/QUOTE]
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@violette- Since our wavelenghts match, I agree with everything you've pointed out! The saving grace for KMH2 are Karanika as a pair, their fabulous acting and some good dialouges. Otherwise, the soap sucks big time. No logic, absolutely none! The thinking maybe is that since they are contributing to the younger generation, they don't have to concentrate on the facts. That's ridiculous! I feel that the younger generation is wiser and more knowledgeable about stuff happenning around! LOL!

The tattoo man is Mikhail, it was shown sometime back in on ethose news channels.

I really wish KMH comes back with a sensible version the next time

I so agree with you- Where HAVE  all the good soaps gone??

This is what I think;

Previously, DD and Metro used to be only channels. They are government channels and so they don't have to worry about TRPs. They used to buy a soap as a whole. Not what happens these days. Nowadays, the comepetition is stiff necked and the CH approaches the PH to make a soap for them along a specified line. The CH keeps interfering with the story and direction and et all. this frustrates a lot of story writers and so they steer clear off daily soaps.

With the advent of reality shows like Bigg Boss and RKR, it is evident that the common man wants to see a whole lot of drama. Social based soaps offer just that and that why they are popular.

Moreover, the urban audience does not contribute much to TRPs because of the internet and Tata sky+ and the sort. Especially the younger generation are more techno savvy and they prefer watching soaps online, at their convience. All these do not contribute to TRPs. Hence people are apprehensive to make such soaps. The rural audience, on the other hand, HAS to rely ONLY on TV to catch the soaps. Hence they are the ones that contribute to TRPs. Hence people want to make soaps that cater to such people.

Hence the sad plight of Indian soaps!

Hope I made sense😳😆